Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 25. (Read 272301 times)

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673
hi guys, is there any webside like stakeunited.com where we can put our HMQ coins?

You can move it to myetherwallet, the best wallet available for ETH based tokens.You won't need to download the whole chain and the wallet is simple and easy to use.
Make a research to ensure the safety of your wallet, remember to always keep your private key safe and don't be victim phishing because it will
steal all your money. I have my HMQ sleeping in my MEW for a long time already, ain't gonna sell it because price is still sleeping.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
ehh, you have right my man, forgot this Sad
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
yes, thanks, i know that, but im looking for any PoS option for HMQ, do you know any web or pool for this?

There is no PoS for HMQ, it's an ERC20 Ethereum token.
yes, thanks, i know that, but im looking for any PoS option for HMQ, do you know any web or pool for this?
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
hi guys, is there any webside like stakeunited.com where we can put our HMQ coins?

You can move it to myetherwallet, the best wallet available for ETH based tokens.You won't need to download the whole chain and the wallet is simple and easy to use.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 604
Apparently it looks like prices have stuck in this range but it is very good thing happening if we take it as strong foundation for next rise. Also good updates were given as starting from next weeks team will begin work on new things based on their analysis and statistics they got from the countries they ran pilot testings last year.
Hopefully that update will eventually raise the price.
As of this month, I am still thinking altcoins will not pump if bitcoin will remain lose.
What I like is the team are doing a great job with their update, time will tell when we are about to rise.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Apparently it looks like prices have stuck in this range but it is very good thing happening if we take it as strong foundation for next rise. Also good updates were given as starting from next weeks team will begin work on new things based on their analysis and statistics they got from the countries they ran pilot testings last year.
Activity: 714
Merit: 503
Right now social media is best source to keep yourself uptodate and well informed with what is going around. We can find cool things on official twitter but this upcoming AMA sessions still seems very interesting and informative because what will be shared there will be worth more to describe the actual standing point of the project.
I just hope that this event will bring the price up, still the market not so attractive, and HMQ is still sleeping at its comfort price.
As a long term holder, I am waiting for a big pump that could help me sell for a profit, but right now, its time to relax, hold and enjoy the update of the team.

Many new investors should pop in at this moment as the price is too low and nearly equal to ico price.Big news coming ahead and if it strikes many new investors we can see a similar fate to stratis.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
Right now social media is best source to keep yourself uptodate and well informed with what is going around. We can find cool things on official twitter but this upcoming AMA sessions still seems very interesting and informative because what will be shared there will be worth more to describe the actual standing point of the project.
I just hope that this event will bring the price up, still the market not so attractive, and HMQ is still sleeping at its comfort price.
As a long term holder, I am waiting for a big pump that could help me sell for a profit, but right now, its time to relax, hold and enjoy the update of the team.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
legendary
Activity: 945
Merit: 1003
According to the roadmap, in March mostly part of the development should be completed, so in March it is quite natural to wait increase of price HMQ
hopefully this project will keep the schedule of their roadmap, as it seem to have a steady growth if think it will not be a problem
It's not really a problem if you have believe in this project, it's normal nowadays to see a price that is low due to the bitcoin dump.
When bitcoin is up everything will follow, we have not seen it increase at lot in terms of satoshi but the value in terms of dollar are consistent.
Definitely we will have a big break, just hold and wait for that.

correct. and what now? if you only look at its price in terms of dollars then you will see that the price is still above ico price. remember when they did the ico the price of btc i guess is still below 1000 dollars each.

Volume is less than 50 BTC on bittrex and people are not much into selling HMQ before there is any development update coming.March is going to be full of good news for all investors and all there is a belief in BTC price rising back more than 13k.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
According to the roadmap, in March mostly part of the development should be completed, so in March it is quite natural to wait increase of price HMQ
hopefully this project will keep the schedule of their roadmap, as it seem to have a steady growth if think it will not be a problem
It's not really a problem if you have believe in this project, it's normal nowadays to see a price that is low due to the bitcoin dump.
When bitcoin is up everything will follow, we have not seen it increase at lot in terms of satoshi but the value in terms of dollar are consistent.

correct. and what now? if you only look at its price in terms of dollars then you will see that the price is still above ico price. remember when they did the ico the price of btc i guess is still below 1000 dollars each.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Activity: 888
Merit: 571
Payer sa baguette en BTC, c'est possible
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
The purpose of the Humaniq project is to solve practical and objective problems, and also have a very clear target audience, which are all a great advantage. And the team has a lot of experience, and no doubt the project is successful.

I would only call Humaniq successful if their main goal is achieved already. Be it only one country at first but a successful one. I am hoping Humaniq top deliver this year or even early 2019 is considerable.
This will a long wait, the team are giving timely update so I am already happy with that.
The price maybe low right now but it doesn't mean it will not grow, let's be patient and if you believe you will go for long term hold.

First of all we have to make mind how long we can hold any token before investing in it. I also have some tokens from a long time and still have good hope from the team they deliver. This project has good potential to grow but this is long term investment.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
For campaign management look for Little Mouse!
The purpose of the Humaniq project is to solve practical and objective problems, and also have a very clear target audience, which are all a great advantage. And the team has a lot of experience, and no doubt the project is successful.

I would only call Humaniq successful if their main goal is achieved already. Be it only one country at first but a successful one. I am hoping Humaniq top deliver this year or even early 2019 is considerable.
This will a long wait, the team are giving timely update so I am already happy with that.
The price maybe low right now but it doesn't mean it will not grow, let's be patient and if you believe you will go for long term hold.
Activity: 868
Merit: 506

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: