Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 27. (Read 272301 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
It is only matter of time to see HMQ seeing huge increase in its value. Remember famous quote of someone unknown that your engagement to bring some pleasant change in socially doesn't go unnoticed. It may take time but in the end it get attention and right place where it should be. My expectation is like this with the rebound of altcoins markets HMQ will be among most appreciated in next bullish runs there.
The project is not a scam so we can expect a progress in the future, the price will eventually rise when there is a big progress.
HMQ has been year for almost a year already and I expect in 1 year there will be great news to come that will make the price pump, so far it has not show real pump which last consistently, the last time I remember was when John Mcafee made a good comment on HMQ.

Heard about humaniq and scam from someone a while again, didnt give it much thought, I hope there is no truth to it, cause it will really be bad
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
It is only matter of time to see HMQ seeing huge increase in its value. Remember famous quote of someone unknown that your engagement to bring some pleasant change in socially doesn't go unnoticed. It may take time but in the end it get attention and right place where it should be. My expectation is like this with the rebound of altcoins markets HMQ will be among most appreciated in next bullish runs there.
The project is not a scam so we can expect a progress in the future, the price will eventually rise when there is a big progress.
HMQ has been year for almost a year already and I expect in 1 year there will be great news to come that will make the price pump, so far it has not show real pump which last consistently, the last time I remember was when John Mcafee made a good comment on HMQ.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000
sad to give up from following this big project, my patience reached out it's lemite and sold every thing ; but I'm so pleased to see the progress that HMQ has made and I hope that it will be much better in the future since it's its a solide project.
It's not yet late for you, you can buy at this price today since it's still very cheap.
I believe it will rise very soon if people will start buying big volume because this project has a great potential.
Humaniq is undervalued until now and it's time to accumulate as the volume we are used to see before is already back.
Current price is around 50 cents - same as was a year ago during ICO.    I wonder, if this is worth to buy it now?   When they are going to start real activity, so that my investments pay out?
It is a terrible loss to be holding the coin u purchase at ICO with bitcoin last year after bitcoin and ethereum has appreciated so well. The idea about humaniq needs to be well researched. The targeted population are under government that wont support the idea
They will make this project a success, we can tell they are working hard as evidence by their regular update.
All I can say is that it's a good time to buy now as the price is very cheap, this year, I believe there will be miracles that will bring the price up or at least $1.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
sad to give up from following this big project, my patience reached out it's lemite and sold every thing ; but I'm so pleased to see the progress that HMQ has made and I hope that it will be much better in the future since it's its a solide project.
It's not yet late for you, you can buy at this price today since it's still very cheap.
I believe it will rise very soon if people will start buying big volume because this project has a great potential.
Humaniq is undervalued until now and it's time to accumulate as the volume we are used to see before is already back.
Current price is around 50 cents - same as was a year ago during ICO.    I wonder, if this is worth to buy it now?   When they are going to start real activity, so that my investments pay out?
It is a terrible loss to be holding the coin u purchase at ICO with bitcoin last year after bitcoin and ethereum has appreciated so well. The idea about humaniq needs to be well researched. The targeted population are under government that wont support the idea
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
What I like the most is continuous updates on different things on twitter by humaniq team. Once the project is enhanced for global level users it will see fats adaption and I am sure team has done work on this things already. That work they started from Africa will be made available for general users sooner.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
HMQ token will not remain this cheap forever. These are last phases of cheap price as everyone is talking about huge rise of crypto I will see HMQ becoming giant service providers using this occasion this year. We have already seeing is at new floor which is pad for next fly.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
Yes I know, but I don`t want to buy on the other listed exchanges, too. I don`t trust them.

Bittrex would be fine, but I can`t register me, because they have too many new customers. And Upbit is not in my language. And Etherdelta is not working since 3 days for me.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
I`d like to buy some HMQ-Coins, but Etherdelta is not working and Bittrex is closed for new registrations. Can someone send me 80 Token/Coins? I will refund you with eth. Thx!

You able to see HMQ token markets list here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/#markets
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Humaniq has a nice momentum at the moment it seems it will get stable above $1 before of current year. It's worth to hodl this token for long term this is still amazing project dev is working so hard in real life. This is project of the lift with great mission.
Activity: 426
Merit: 7
I`d like to buy some HMQ-Coins, but Etherdelta is not working and Bittrex is closed for new registrations. Can someone send me 80 Token/Coins? I will refund you with eth. Thx!
legendary
Activity: 1554
We are pleased to announce that we have updated our roadmap for the next three months.

It is now available on our website: https://humaniq.com/wiki

I like how transparent and detailed the plan is, well articulated, meaning that you are set on achieveing each step of the project.

I also like the spirit of dev team they are doing nice job to make this platform really popular and than they will expand their services step by step. I hope when more community will get involve than price will start rising.
Activity: 230
We are pleased to announce that we have updated our roadmap for the next three months.

I like how transparent and detailed the plan is, well articulated, meaning that you are set on achieveing each step of the project.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Those tasks set for next three months looks very cool because most are to be enhanced as on them already lot of work has already been done. Humaqiq is trying to build whole new system using different features and tools. It is still in development phase and should be taken as it is to have realistic approach for value of token.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up

Activity: 308
As of speaking everywhere about this year to be highly suitable for cryptocurrencies. My main bet will be on HMQ continuously as till now I didn't sell not even single token. What is good for satisfaction and defines futures expectations is stable current floor and price range which is good.

I think its good investment approach to hold for long term
Activity: 735
Merit: 17
Humaniq Roadmap

Humaniq global initiative plan involves a lot of research, investigations and partnerships, but it is also important to involve others in the app's. Since Humaniq is about the community, we want to be as transparent as possible. That is why our technical roadmap is available to general public.

https://twitter.com/Humaniq/status/953200207830945793
Activity: 980
Merit: 500
Humaniq has regional based existence having small teams of professional and devoted people to make this happen. They are working for noble cause in professional ways and tokens saw good response of big investors already. That was just warmup what happened till now.
legendary
Activity: 1372
As of speaking everywhere about this year to be highly suitable for cryptocurrencies. My main bet will be on HMQ continuously as till now I didn't sell not even single token. What is good for satisfaction and defines futures expectations is stable current floor and price range which is good.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
finally the prices rise without fast pumps Grin

Ooh, thats good news for the new year
I like that kind of movement because it's stable, it will not create FOMO because of the hype.
Humaniq is still one of the best project and it's a big project hence it requires time to fully see the results, just have patience
and continue to follow the team's update.
Pages:
Jump to: