Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 31. (Read 272306 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 647
Very promising and looking forward to the road ahead. Best Wishes

I'm considering getting involved and buying some with a plan to hold.. Not enough capital for making taking advantage of the pump and dumps as concerned on making a loss long term for a small short term gain, however would be good don't get me wrong as could really use the finances however by the looks this will pay off if all goes accordingly either way...

Safe to say now is a good time to make a purchase?

Also curious if you think we can reach $3 by mid 2019.. Looks possible to me, curious to know your thoughts...

Even possible in 2018, you can buy now, the price is still very cheap, in satoshi it has not really grow a lot and we have seen the pump lately.
HMQ is a long term project, hence you need to treat it like one, they are developing it now and once we see bigger news like partnerships, the price will just slowly go uptrend. Don't be late, buy when it's already cheap..
Activity: 203
Merit: 0
So we have Bitpesa which was founded in 2014, East Africa and seems to be doing really well. The investors Greycroft Partners from Braintree, Venmo have invested. They have come a long way and is surely a great sign, Africa is adopting the Crypto Currency so should only be a matter of time before Humaniq has it's position..

I'm considering getting involved and buying some with a plan to hold.. Not enough capital for making taking advantage of the pump and dumps as concerned on making a loss long term for a small short term gain, however would be good don't get me wrong as could really use the finances however by the looks this will pay off if all goes accordingly either way...

Also curious if you think we can reach $3 by mid 2019.. Looks possible to me, curious to know your thoughts...

I am holding all my coins and will continue to hold for months at least as I believe humaniq will be a big coin.
But I can say it might go down to $0.3 as bitcoin crashes so it might be a good idea to buy the dip.
$3 per coin is very possible.

okay thanks for sharing, i'll keep a close over the next few days.
Will also likely hold on for as long as it takes, seems wise

Activity: 420
Merit: 250
Public account for Humaniq start up
Hi guys, bit of an update of what has been done recently and plans for the future:

- Group chats with HMQ transfers within them should be released this week, certainly before the end of the year.
- Our Hybrid Private-public blockchain system will be rolled out on the app in the next two weeks.
- The API will likely be released in the same time period, January at the latest. It will allow our partners and other interested parties to interface with our ecosystem.

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Guys I'm doing the research and I see on Humaniq page they did some trip to Kenya for 3 best developers team 10-19 Nov 2017
Link: https://challenge.humaniq.com/

My question is: Did it really happend? That trip was real or just a fake?

That is real thing this happened in real life the team has focus on African countries and launched pilot program in Ghana. The team is still working hard and expanding this to some other countries hope in long term this will be okay.
Activity: 4
Merit: 1
Guys I'm doing the research and I see on Humaniq page they did some trip to Kenya for 3 best developers team 10-19 Nov 2017
Link: https://challenge.humaniq.com/

My question is: Did it really happend? That trip was real or just a fake?
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
In short term anything is possible but this market has entered in area where if it succeeds to maintain interest of traders then it will be very god for this purposes. After so much time and work what they are doing market had to react positive way finally. There will still be chances to get under 2 satoshi in my opinion as well.
Activity: 546
Merit: 255
After watching closely HMQ's market I have reached the conclusion that it already has healthy trend again. After that quick and fast increase at weekend market has gone under the massive correction and now price looks good at above 2k satoshi. I expect healthy growth from here upwards.

2k satoshi looks to be a stable price for HMQ, I already sold it below 2k and regret not having to take the opportunity to sell now.Will look back again to see if I can again buy around 1500 sat.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
After watching closely HMQ's market I have reached the conclusion that it already has healthy trend again. After that quick and fast increase at weekend market has gone under the massive correction and now price looks good at above 2k satoshi. I expect healthy growth from here upwards.
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
 Without any significant progress in the development of the Humaniq project, the price will dump again is a definite occurrence.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
That's huge pump for almost Altcoin today. HMQ being on the correction then this is nice chance for me and other to buy more at dip
It's normal dip as BTC crazy up to 20k

It definitely is. I believe the beginning of 2018 will be a time for BTC consolidation and whales will move back to altcoins.
That would happen one day like what we have seen in the past, so let's hold never get frustrated because the moment altcoins will dump we can easily see a good value because the market is already growing because of the bitcoin craze. I had my HMQ which until now still in my wallet, I don't think it's good to sell this coin at less than $10, the development continues so it's worth waiting for.
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
So Bought some yesterday, curious to know how long would you advise to hold on to them.. 50-100% increase or more?

Think i should sell them soon as they rise in case its drops again.. make the most of the swing for some quick funds to finance main coin investments

Also would do you think now is a good time to get more then if the price is likely not to drop lower then it is currently...
Just hold your HMQ tokens, the pump brings the price to it's new ATH in dollars but expect for longer term because you will
see a real value not just a pump and dump made by the whales.

We have a new coin in east Africa called BitPesa, it's being supported and invested in heavily. Which is good news for us with regards to the Crypto culture and how it's being implemented so hopefully works out well for Humaniq coin

Any idea how much we can expect the price for a coin to reach within a few years 1-7 maybe..

at least 20$. so just hold let daytraders lost money chasing pumps .lol
Activity: 115
bought this coin and lose my money instantly  Cool , dont fall for this pump and dump scam coin , beware

I get to a thought that is with a volume of 10k makes a pump from 1400k to 7600k in bittrex I buy it in 3500k and it goes down to 2000k and does not rise to the second in 2000k it is a scam
very stupid you should @800sats moron.lol now youre saying this is scam .what can you say about bitcoin? scam too?  Grin Grin Grin
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
That's huge pump for almost Altcoin today. HMQ being on the correction then this is nice chance for me and other to buy more at dip

It definitely is. I believe the beginning of 2018 will be a time for BTC consolidation and whales will move back to altcoins.
Activity: 64
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1002
That was one hell of a pump but it was short lived. I think in the long term HMQ still looks good though, specially if it reaches massive adoption.
So Bought some yesterday, curious to know how long would you advise to hold on to them.. 50-100% increase or more?

Think i should sell them soon as they rise in case its drops again.. make the most of the swing for some quick funds to finance main coin investments

Also would do you think now is a good time to get more then if the price is likely not to drop lower then it is currently...
Just hold your HMQ tokens, the pump brings the price to it's new ATH in dollars but expect for longer term because you will

We have a new coin in east Africa called BitPesa, it's being supported and invested in heavily. Which is good news for us with regards to the Crypto culture and how it's being implemented so hopefully works out well for Humaniq coin

Any idea how much we can expect the price for a coin to reach within a few years 1-7 maybe..

Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

Pages:
Jump to: