Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 32. (Read 272306 times)

Activity: 203
Merit: 0
So Bought some yesterday, curious to know how long would you advise to hold on to them.. 50-100% increase or more?

Think i should sell them soon as they rise in case its drops again.. make the most of the swing for some quick funds to finance main coin investments

Also would do you think now is a good time to get more then if the price is likely not to drop lower then it is currently...
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Yesterday it started 15 minutes from now, perhaps it repeats.  Wink

Let's watch this when they will repeat this but I hope HMQ will find the way of solid growth and price will get stable above 5k satoshi. The team is very active to drive more investors to wards this project.

The momentum is perfect with the current attention.  Cool
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
Yesterday it started 15 minutes from now, perhaps it repeats.  Wink

Let's watch this when they will repeat this but I hope HMQ will find the way of solid growth and price will get stable above 5k satoshi. The team is very active to drive more investors to wards this project.
"Pump & dump, pump & dump!" Guys, don't buy pumps if you don't know how to trade!
And if p&d means scam, then Bitcoin is the biggest scam out there.

Every constructive rise starts with a pump.
legendary
Activity: 1208
Merit: 1003
"Pump & dump, pump & dump!" Guys, don't buy pumps if you don't know how to trade!
And if p&d means scam, then Bitcoin is the biggest scam out there.

I guess if I'd made money I'd be on the other side of the laughter, so maybe you have a point.

Just sucks to lose money. I'm not sure what 'partnership' Xandan refers to above, and I'm suspicious of the pump because I've not seen nearly 3btc transfer in 30 mins before, but I guess that's part of the problem. dyor I suppose.

I'm out tho. This is a very negative first experience.

Good luck.

I feel for you man, been there in the past, but was able to get my hands on some good currencies in their early days in a later phase.

Then it's just a matter of holding them and be patient.
Activity: 43
bought this coin and lose my money instantly  Cool , dont fall for this pump and dump scam coin , beware

bought this coin and lose my money instantly  Cool , dont fall for this pump and dump scam coin , beware

I get to a thought that is with a volume of 10k makes a pump from 1400k to 7600k in bittrex I buy it in 3500k and it goes down to 2000k and does not rise to the second in 2000k it is a scam

LOL, guys if you don't know how to trade with stop loss, don't play with crypto. Humaniq project is developing well.

BTW this is ethereum token, not a coin.
It was undervalued for awhile but now the 24 hours trading volume of $191,454,000 USD  is just awesome, it proves how legitimate the project
is so let's stop calling this as scam if we made a wrong decision in trading.

It IS a piece of shit scam !!

Look on trex. This whore son token has never seen the kind of volume it saw yesterday. FFS. I'm so angry.

They clearly bribed some PnD group to come and bum-fuck the hell out of this defunct coin/"token". Eastern European thieving gypsy scum.

Because you bought at the highest point you seem angry...  Undecided

'just lost $10k thanks to this pump and dump. Arseholes.'

Because some people pumped the price and you bought at the wrong moment, well that doesn't make the project itself a scam.

All this negativity because you jumped on at the wrong moment. Isn't that the risk you took?

Self-reflect a bit man instead of this crap.

Before today, the highest trading volume this coin has ever seen was 100btc.
Yesterday it was 3,000btc within the space of 2 hours.
This screams scam.
I noticed how you quoted part of what I said, but left out the other part.
Millions of transactions to clog the order book, lagging cancellations, and then catching the orders mid-cancel... fuck that.
you can think what you want mate, but shitty behaviour like this is the number 1 cause of violence. 3k btc traded within 30 minutes on a coin/token that's 4 months old - that seems normal to you does it? come on mate. Undecided

Let me be honest to you, people are constantly (ab)using currencies to enrich themselves. The pump&dump principle is well known.

But that doesn't have to say anything about this relatively new project...

The run on Humaniq is a combination of different factors, of course the large pump probably initiated by a group.

But please let's not judge projects because some people pumped them.

You need more pertinent arguments and evidence before you can say something is a scam...

I guess if I'd made money I'd be on the other side of the laughter, so maybe you have a point.

Just sucks to lose money. I'm not sure what 'partnership' Xandan refers to above, and I'm suspicious of the pump because I've not seen nearly 3btc transfer in 30 mins before, but I guess that's part of the problem. dyor I suppose.

I'm out tho. This is a very negative first experience.

Good luck.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
It is real surprise for many people to see HMQ at top position at Trex with volume 10000k Bitcoins. It redirected me to find the reason of this spike in this market and found partnership announcement. It could be more better if it was stable over $1 and wasn't declining this quickly.

I get to a thought that is with a volume of 10k makes a pump from 1400k to 7600k in bittrex I buy it in 3500k and it goes down to 2000k and does not rise to the second in 2000k it is a scam

LOL, guys if you don't know how to trade with stop loss, don't play with crypto. Humaniq project is developing well.

It was undervalued for awhile but now the 24 hours trading volume of $191,454,000 USD  is just awesome, it proves how legitimate the project

Look on trex. This whore son token has never seen the kind of volume it saw yesterday. FFS. I'm so angry.

They clearly bribed some PnD group to come and bum-fuck the hell out of this defunct coin/"token". Eastern European thieving gypsy scum.

Because some people pumped the price and you bought at the wrong moment, well that doesn't make the project itself a scam.

All this negativity because you jumped on at the wrong moment. Isn't that the risk you took?

This screams scam.
Millions of transactions to clog the order book, lagging cancellations, and then catching the orders mid-cancel... fuck that.
you can think what you want mate, but shitty behaviour like this is the number 1 cause of violence. 3k btc traded within 30 minutes on a coin/token that's 4 months old - that seems normal to you does it? come on mate. Undecided

Let me be honest to you, people are constantly (ab)using currencies to enrich themselves. The pump&dump principle is well known.

But that doesn't have to say anything about this relatively new project...

The run on Humaniq is a combination of different factors, of course the large pump probably initiated by a group.

But please let's not judge projects because some people pumped them.

You need more pertinent arguments and evidence before you can say something is a scam...
Activity: 924
Merit: 526
GIF by SOCIFI
Wow, finally Humaniq gets it's chance to shine. Has there been any specific developments lately that have contributed to this rise?

This screams scam.

@denam. Maybe, but maybe it was the group itself who asked the pump groups to come, in order to raise awareness of their project.
Well, congratulations, awareness raised - new investors will now know to come with a Geiger counter.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
That was pure work of pump groups but this is what they are doing with every single market. It is greed of people to misjudge the market's situation and bought at peak. They way last night four large green candles formed it was clear that hard correction is inevitable after. Team behind the project is real and they don't control and influence market.

Agree, that's the risk of trading.

Activity: 258
Merit: 10
any news with facebook? I dont think so huh
legendary
Activity: 3150
Merit: 1148
bought this coin and lose my money instantly  Cool , dont fall for this pump and dump scam coin , beware

It was undervalued for awhile but now the 24 hours trading volume of $191,454,000 USD  is just awesome, it proves how legitimate the project
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
bought this coin and lose my money instantly  Cool , dont fall for this pump and dump scam coin , beware

Activity: 7

is not scam you buy high and sell low wait for next wave

ok modelo i will wait for the wave hopefully be today or tomorrow.. thanks
Activity: 2828
Merit: 673

is not scam you buy high and sell low wait for next wave
Learn how to hold so you will make profit, not all the time you can make easy money with trading especially when you buy at peak.
The volume looks good, there will be a next wave to come so always prepare for that time and sell right away.
Pages:
Jump to: