Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 46. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Looks like it could be a good point to buy now 👍 ...
Activity: 886
Merit: 500
Haven't been on this thread for a while, do we have any update from the team? and is the humaniq beta app available for general public, since it was targeted only at a specific region at the start.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
Market has already recovered by crossing the psychological barrier. There will be many speculations in market at trading platforms till the project will enter in real usage. No need to get frustrated if you can understand the project your goals should for another six months at least before seeing results.
Activity: 121
Merit: 10
I believe in this project in long term. I have some losses but lets see 1 year later, keep up good works guys!
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
If i remember well once before price went under 2k satoshi and then an increase took place out of that immediately. This is second time though the main reason is bullish market of Bitcoin but this time going to put my stake on this for short term as well. I already have separate for long term as well.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
 The last post on twitter indicate humaniq trying to break into Africa biggest market but not any other news. Marketing the idea is the issue to solve. It is only when humaniq break even that every of their idea will be convincing.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
No plan here to sell at the moment. I can hold up for other few months so when I can make money from other markets which are giving good profit or not showing loss at selling. I have decided to trade them and let it sit in my wallet. I have gambled on this or it will huge or no problem as we can't make huge profit from every thing.
Activity: 266
I can just say that I am happy and left at higher prices. It seems useless to hold this coin because as we see we see nothing. No news, no special advertises, nothing.
I chanced my position from HMQ to NEBL and made my money which I lost on HMQ fast back.

Thanks but I am out here.
good decision mate .. just a matter of time and this shit team will announced this is a  fucking scam.. as you can see there's nothing here.. SCAMMERSSSSSSSSSSS Grin Grin Grin LOLOLLLLLLLLL
Activity: 938
Merit: 517
I can just say that I am happy and left at higher prices. It seems useless to hold this coin because as we see we see nothing. No news, no special advertises, nothing.
I chanced my position from HMQ to NEBL and made my money which I lost on HMQ fast back.

Thanks but I am out here.
Activity: 308
Soooo, I guess this project is dead, right ?

Nope, I wouldn't say so. They are integrating the Ghana market. So they are alive and working
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

All indications would point to "yes", but this is a VERY strange project.  Here's how things work with Humaniq:

1. Work quietly, giving minimal verifiable information, and when you DO give updates, post polished fake-feeling videos to places like FB.  The rough and tumble forums like BCT and Reddit are just not how this team rolls.  They do what they HAVE to do to be able to check these boxes off, but they don't live here.
2. When complaints periodically get loud enough, hold an AMA, or video session, pretend to answer questions, and claim victory.
3. See the trees, not the forest.  It seems counter-intuitive, but this group seems to ENTIRELY focused on regulation and all of the craziness that goes along with it.  Most of us would expect the grand vision of inclusiveness to be very disruptive and aggressively displace current forms of payment.  That's not the path that Humaniq is traveling.  They want to be blessed by the institutions, not destroy them.

I'm frustrated as hell with this project, and have basically given up trying to follow their progress.  I'm holding, but it's one of those "come back and check if they're still here in a year" type experiences.  This group is smart and capable, but they are playing in a space that doesn't fit them.  They are polished, regulatory, banking experts, not crypto disruptors coming in and raising hell like ETH and BTC did and continue to do.
so what's the sense of holding this shit? this scam will be dead soon.lol
I love to see people seeing this project is still because it will surely create a panic on those who are holding.
For me, I will still go with my intuition and I will gamble by holding it for long term.
The dev did manage to attract a lot of investors in it. People should hold it if because i can feel that it will going to burst out into the moon in just a short time. I hope this project will be more successful in the future.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!

All indications would point to "yes", but this is a VERY strange project.  Here's how things work with Humaniq:

1. Work quietly, giving minimal verifiable information, and when you DO give updates, post polished fake-feeling videos to places like FB.  The rough and tumble forums like BCT and Reddit are just not how this team rolls.  They do what they HAVE to do to be able to check these boxes off, but they don't live here.
2. When complaints periodically get loud enough, hold an AMA, or video session, pretend to answer questions, and claim victory.
3. See the trees, not the forest.  It seems counter-intuitive, but this group seems to ENTIRELY focused on regulation and all of the craziness that goes along with it.  Most of us would expect the grand vision of inclusiveness to be very disruptive and aggressively displace current forms of payment.  That's not the path that Humaniq is traveling.  They want to be blessed by the institutions, not destroy them.

I'm frustrated as hell with this project, and have basically given up trying to follow their progress.  I'm holding, but it's one of those "come back and check if they're still here in a year" type experiences.  This group is smart and capable, but they are playing in a space that doesn't fit them.  They are polished, regulatory, banking experts, not crypto disruptors coming in and raising hell like ETH and BTC did and continue to do.
I love to see people seeing this project is still because it will surely create a panic on those who are holding.
For me, I will still go with my intuition and I will gamble by holding it for long term.

All indications would point to "yes", but this is a VERY strange project.  Here's how things work with Humaniq:

1. Work quietly, giving minimal verifiable information, and when you DO give updates, post polished fake-feeling videos to places like FB.  The rough and tumble forums like BCT and Reddit are just not how this team rolls.  They do what they HAVE to do to be able to check these boxes off, but they don't live here.
3. See the trees, not the forest.  It seems counter-intuitive, but this group seems to ENTIRELY focused on regulation and all of the craziness that goes along with it.  Most of us would expect the grand vision of inclusiveness to be very disruptive and aggressively displace current forms of payment.  That's not the path that Humaniq is traveling.  They want to be blessed by the institutions, not destroy them.

I'm frustrated as hell with this project, and have basically given up trying to follow their progress.  I'm holding, but it's one of those "come back and check if they're still here in a year" type experiences.  This group is smart and capable, but they are playing in a space that doesn't fit them.  They are polished, regulatory, banking experts, not crypto disruptors coming in and raising hell like ETH and BTC did and continue to do.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

All indications would point to "yes", but this is a VERY strange project.  Here's how things work with Humaniq:

1. Work quietly, giving minimal verifiable information, and when you DO give updates, post polished fake-feeling videos to places like FB.  The rough and tumble forums like BCT and Reddit are just not how this team rolls.  They do what they HAVE to do to be able to check these boxes off, but they don't live here.
3. See the trees, not the forest.  It seems counter-intuitive, but this group seems to ENTIRELY focused on regulation and all of the craziness that goes along with it.  Most of us would expect the grand vision of inclusiveness to be very disruptive and aggressively displace current forms of payment.  That's not the path that Humaniq is traveling.  They want to be blessed by the institutions, not destroy them.

I'm frustrated as hell with this project, and have basically given up trying to follow their progress.  I'm holding, but it's one of those "come back and check if they're still here in a year" type experiences.  This group is smart and capable, but they are playing in a space that doesn't fit them.  They are polished, regulatory, banking experts, not crypto disruptors coming in and raising hell like ETH and BTC did and continue to do.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
This project is very much alive and going in right direction regardless the current price. People those have invested in this or other serious projects are aware of the situation and know how and where to track the development in those projects. It is running good still long termed but stunning project of future.
Activity: 324
Activity: 909
Merit: 508
I saw the project right now and read a bit about. So I have a question. Is it something like paypal, but with crypto? Are there already merchants connected or did I get the project completely wrong?
Activity: 196
ETH is all hype - it breaks down with every new ICO - lol.

Really? I thought its going stronger
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Next Tuesday will going to be a great day for humaniq.  Wink

stay connected

Whats happening? is it going to the moon? Grin...well, we connected.. will see

10/02/2017 10:06:02 AM   Limit Sell   0.00024000 Grin
nice hype so that you can dump your bag . i smell a bagholder .lol
If he get inside information he would not make a hype, he can easily accumulate cheap HMQ and then dump it for easy money.
HMQ investment is for long term holders who can really tolerate this lack of trust by the traders here, the volume has really gone very low so that means we need more time and wait for the team to announce a big update.
Next Tuesday will going to be a great day for humaniq.  Wink

stay connected

Whats happening? is it going to the moon? Grin...well, we connected.. will see

10/02/2017 10:06:02 AM   Limit Sell   0.00024000 Grin
nice hype so that you can dump your bag . i smell a bagholder .lol
Pages:
Jump to: