Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 49. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100
"Vision to let everybody on Earth plan for a future needs firmer focus"
World Bank recognizes that new transacting accounts not always meeting needs and that new FinTech providers will be needed if everybody is to have access to credit and insurance.

Read more: https://blog.humaniq.co/vision-to-let-everybody-on-earth-plan-for-a-future-needs-firmer-focus-ded3665776de

Good read, keep pushing and doing it
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
Today is a great day for HMQ, price has significantly increase so as the volume.
Check this out https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/humaniq/

It seems like those who sell very low are going to regret later, let's keep it moving.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
why this shit still @ico price? LOL
now the price is so low.i want to know if the team are working for it. i will consider to sell my token next week.
Activity: 266
why this shit still @ico price? LOL
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
I've read on twitter that "Humaniq app launch and UN partnership announcements this coming week. ".
Source: https://twitter.com/cryptoholics/status/911830072595746816
Is that true? Some more details please?

If this would happen than it will be real game changer movement for the team I'm satisfied with my current holding. I also believe this team will do something extraordinary in real life like they are working nonstop to expand this network and have focus on the adoption of this coin. 
Activity: 141
Merit: 14
I've read on twitter that "Humaniq app launch and UN partnership announcements this coming week. ".
Source: https://twitter.com/cryptoholics/status/911830072595746816
Is that true? Some more details please?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What will be launched on 30th september? I couldnt find anywhere.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
I can understand and respect their decision of keeping the application in private testing mode in Ghana but waiting is becoming hard to see how it works in reality after putting my hands on that. This project is set of many features and functionalities and still is to be dealt for long term can say another six month at least to see results.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
I can predict about the future of this project after reading the recent updates and looking over the spped of progress this is moving towards the moon. This is undervalued coin this is life changing opportunity for those who really want to invest into a legit project.
The project is struggling to enter the market and it is not an interesting to watch now, I guess some Investors had left and there is low pressure on the project implementation of its plan. I am still hopeful. I can see there publication in West Africa, I hope by the time it reaches Nigeria community and being adopted by at least a million user, the value will increase
investors wants get rich quick , thats why they left and put their money other pump coins .. they will come back
for sure once they saw some price actions here..

Investors do not have the patience. Everyone wants to make a profit in a month after a Tokensale. I have not seen this before)

Such is the perculiarity of human, we want instant gratification

Yes, not everyone likes to take risks. More precisely, all risk, but then everyone around is accused of this)
Those who have patience will be successful in the end, imagine the price now, it's very cheap and even if you gamble and just hold it there's
still a chance that it will pump before it will totally be worthless. Remember that it's in a big exchange and any hype could easily attract traders, that
way you can get out easily with a profit if you don't trust it long term anymore.
Activity: 291
I can predict about the future of this project after reading the recent updates and looking over the spped of progress this is moving towards the moon. This is undervalued coin this is life changing opportunity for those who really want to invest into a legit project.
The project is struggling to enter the market and it is not an interesting to watch now, I guess some Investors had left and there is low pressure on the project implementation of its plan. I am still hopeful. I can see there publication in West Africa, I hope by the time it reaches Nigeria community and being adopted by at least a million user, the value will increase
investors wants get rich quick , thats why they left and put their money other pump coins .. they will come back

Investors do not have the patience. Everyone wants to make a profit in a month after a Tokensale. I have not seen this before)

Yes, not everyone likes to take risks. More precisely, all risk, but then everyone around is accused of this)
Activity: 308

Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
"Vision to let everybody on Earth plan for a future needs firmer focus"
World Bank recognizes that new transacting accounts not always meeting needs and that new FinTech providers will be needed if everybody is to have access to credit and insurance.

Read more: https://blog.humaniq.co/vision-to-let-everybody-on-earth-plan-for-a-future-needs-firmer-focus-ded3665776de
Activity: 238

Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
I do have an interest in this coin. It's one of the coins I am compiling here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/help-me-compile-my-list-of-altcoins-that-benefits-africa-2199744
Well, if that so then you should buy more with the current price now, it seems like whales are starting to accumulate cheap
HMQ now and we might see big increase in the months to come.
Activity: 235
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
White papers are rough idea of the concept they want to work on in any project. You can hardly find any single project which delivered 100% what was stated in white paper. Once development goes live and advances there come modifications both additions and amendments according to atmosphere and situation. The idea is to deliver best working product in the end.
Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Looking out for more information about this on the blogs!
Activity: 196

I agree with you, they are going to reach a vast majority of the population that is uncovered by technology
Activity: 115
Merit: 10
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Pages:
Jump to: