Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 47. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 517
This coin is still low from price. I am happy that i sold high. Now I will wait for a good rebuy time. what are the news for tomorrow? should i buy today some back or better wait for some weeks more?
Activity: 546
Merit: 252
I am interested about new project from Humaniq team - Protectiq. As i understood from their youtube channel, this is a medical insurance program, which focuses on cancer treatment. Very interesting and ambitious project.
Activity: 40
Merit: 0
Next Tuesday will going to be a great day for humaniq.  Wink

stay connected

Whats happening? is it going to the moon? Grin...well, we connected.. will see

10/02/2017 10:06:02 AM   Limit Sell   0.00024000 Grin
Nice dream zzz''
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/

stay connected

10/02/2017 10:06:02 AM   Limit Sell   0.00024000 Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

stay connected

We are very excited to share a news about Humaniq Global Challenge!
https://www.facebook.com/humaniqchallenge/videos/351386485303202/

Ride on guys...keep bringing in the updates
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

stay connected
What is make Next Tuesday will going to be a great day for humaniq? no details were given as to what would happen next Tuesday. where do you get this news?
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/

stay connected
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
ETH is all hype - it breaks down with every new ICO - lol.
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!

good development, just waiting for the price to go to the moon. I see that humaniq has not shown a signified increase, I am yaki

And it never will, from day one it plays between $0.18 down to $0.11 i lost twice
i am sorry to hear about that.i think you should keep them long term and should not trade frequently.
Just be patience guys, good thing the team keeps updating us so we still have the trust and confidence for this project.
One day we will be happy when this will start to pump and will break the all time high, it's just traders nowadays loves to play the hype.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

good development, just waiting for the price to go to the moon. I see that humaniq has not shown a signified increase, I am yaki

And it never will, from day one it plays between $0.18 down to $0.11 i lost twice
i am sorry to hear about that.i think you should keep them long term and should not trade frequently.
Activity: 266

because you are stupid for buying this shit.LOL
Activity: 134
Merit: 11

Activity: 535
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Activity: 294
Merit: 251
Hello everyone here, good day to all.
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer

Yeah! i should say yes, this project might have a great result  Cheesy Grin
Activity: 167
Merit: 10
HMQ has not reached a satisfactory peak in the world of crypto kurenshi. at least 10k like any other altcoin that gives satisfaction to all trader ...
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer

I can't find any articles, but they mentioned when they launched that every HMQ phone/account will have some HMQ in it.

They're basically doing to "airdrop" some HMQ tokens inside every new wallet to help kickstart the HMQ economy which is smart.

The reverse ICO model is a good move with their vision.

Another smart thing they're doing is to focus on 1 market: Ghana.  This will allow them to penetrate and get traction.

They need to do this market after market after market.

I'm definitely hodling my bags until it hits at least $2 or $3.

How did you calculated this target price of 2-3 dollars? Is it just a guess or there is some math behind?

Thanks

What is the approximate time launched that every HMQ phone/account at Ghana? I didn't think HMQ will hits at least $2 or $3 in near future, this price will achieve after launched a HMQ app in many Countries.

Good expectation, if they can spread well across Africa and Asia, will be nice
Activity: 650
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕

I can't find any articles, but they mentioned when they launched that every HMQ phone/account will have some HMQ in it.

They're basically doing to "airdrop" some HMQ tokens inside every new wallet to help kickstart the HMQ economy which is smart.

Another smart thing they're doing is to focus on 1 market: Ghana.  This will allow them to penetrate and get traction.

How did you calculated this target price of 2-3 dollars? Is it just a guess or there is some math behind?

Thanks

What is the approximate time launched that every HMQ phone/account at Ghana? I didn't think HMQ will hits at least $2 or $3 in near future, this price will achieve after launched a HMQ app in many Countries.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 578

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: