Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 48. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 10
Hello everyone here, good day to all.
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer

I can't find any articles, but they mentioned when they launched that every HMQ phone/account will have some HMQ in it.

They're basically doing to "airdrop" some HMQ tokens inside every new wallet to help kickstart the HMQ economy which is smart.

The reverse ICO model is a good move with their vision.

Another smart thing they're doing is to focus on 1 market: Ghana.  This will allow them to penetrate and get traction.

They need to do this market after market after market.

I'm definitely hodling my bags until it hits at least $2 or $3.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
Hello everyone here, good day to all.
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
Team progress behind scaling of Humaniq community for global inclusion vision!
The new Humaniq Pro version App will include an exchange market and discovery system, for people who want to invest in the Humaniq vision and offer services through the Humaniq platform. Read more here: https://blog.humaniq.co/team-progress-behind-scaling-of-humaniq-community-for-global-inclusion-vision-a18e2ddad909

This is nice update to hear from official account I also think this is great project to invest in the future. I like the vision of this team and their progress is really awesome this good to become part of this mega movement I believe this journey will be so huge.

I don't see anything interesting in all that has been said.
people want to believe in what they can touch.
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
The new Humaniq Pro version App will include an exchange market and discovery system, for people who want to invest in the Humaniq vision and offer services through the Humaniq platform. Read more here: https://blog.humaniq.co/team-progress-behind-scaling-of-humaniq-community-for-global-inclusion-vision-a18e2ddad909

This is nice update to hear from official account I also think this is great project to invest in the future. I like the vision of this team and their progress is really awesome this good to become part of this mega movement I believe this journey will be so huge.
Activity: 238

Thanks for the updates! We hope for good news.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
Those big updates and people those were keep buying or holding with strong hands so far. Humaniq team is working restlessly through out the time and now this update on pro version with exchange is really big. I am more bullish on Humaniq now than ever to grab little more while this cheap.
Activity: 196

Good, what about this Source: https://twitter.com/cryptoholics/status/911830072595746816 ?
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Man... if the UN announcement is real, it will explode to the MOON.

I'm long and will continue to be long in HMQ.

It's one of those tokens that will either be a: multi-billion dollar market or zero...

I'm banking on BILLIONS
this will be zero soon.. dump now or cry later Grin Grin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636

Great update, it's still good to ride at this price for those who have not invested yet, at 4K sats that is just a little above the ICO price and we can expect more growth once the development will matured. Let's keep monitoring this and thank you for updating us also.
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

It's one of those tokens that will either be a: multi-billion dollar market or zero...

I'm banking on BILLIONS

Since the start of HMQ trading, the price is the same while many projects pumped hard, that what bother HMQ holders, some of them sold their tokens to join other projects because they didn't see any progress regarding development.

https://twitter.com/Humaniq_co

Maybe you are not in touch with them I have advise for you if want to track the progress of the team you can see them how active and big team they are. They are growing and expanding the partnerships in long term this be big project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 523

I'm banking on BILLIONS

Since the start of HMQ trading, the price is the same while many projects pumped hard, that what bother HMQ holders, some of them sold their tokens to join other projects because they didn't see any progress regarding development.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

I'm banking on BILLIONS

Still no announcement from dev side I also think this could be turning point of this project I also in for long haul. But I believe this market has potential do this one day that is why it's worth to hold this. The team is doing pretty good job now this project is looking promising.
Activity: 129
Merit: 10

I'm banking on BILLIONS
Activity: 70
Merit: 4
This is weird. What kind of brainless dev you have to be to allow an idea pitch this bad. The fact that you try to use your own "blockchain history" which looks sketchy at its best, is somewhat pathetic. The idea is not that bad, but pretty much everything about this ANN is worse than what a first year student can do.

All i can do now is wish you good luck.

Bob
Activity: 441
I can predict about the future of this project after reading the recent updates and looking over the spped of progress this is moving towards the moon. This is undervalued coin this is life changing opportunity for those who really want to invest into a legit project.
The project is struggling to enter the market and it is not an interesting to watch now, I guess some Investors had left and there is low pressure on the project implementation of its plan. I am still hopeful. I can see there publication in West Africa, I hope by the time it reaches Nigeria community and being adopted by at least a million user, the value will increase
Ico project platform I think again favored investors well
Average ico concept of platform sales is pretty good
like this
many platform-based projects will increase in value
Activity: 378
Merit: 121
"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"
Guys please tell me what price was on the ICO?
If I'm not mistaken, the price of ICO was 4000 satoshi
Activity: 490
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
Guys please tell me what price was on the ICO?
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
One should not misunderstand that this project had long termed goals which was required months to deliver something visible. After reading last article and efforts of the Humaniq team to cover the large unbanked people into a fast,cheaper and reliable system of finance. I am more than glad to be holder of tokens for months and will wait for the completion of project.
I'm glad I see some holders here, been holding HMQ tokens as well and this is going to be a long term hold.
I know it's too early but there are updates that would really drive the price up, even with that it's still good to buy now as it's very cheap which is still half of the it's all time high. I am very hopeful that we are going to gather big trading volume again because that is the nature of a successful project.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
One should not misunderstand that this project had long termed goals which was required months to deliver something visible. After reading last article and efforts of the Humaniq team to cover the large unbanked people into a fast,cheaper and reliable system of finance. I am more than glad to be holder of tokens for months and will wait for the completion of project.
Pages:
Jump to: