Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 60. (Read 272343 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Wow great looking Project.This will explode like Omisego did.
Activity: 952
Merit: 251
This project is moving forward with full speed of development although it's under radar. I am buying more and more buying and would like say thanks to all trolls who are trying to keep the price down which is really helpful job for strong believers.
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Its not fud, their weekly videos stopped two weeks ago, there has been no reasonable update on their july 31st release being missed, they have been ignoring e-mails, and there are accusations of fake twitter followers all over reddit. Not even a video or review on the recent "meet up". I pulled out with minimum loss and bought in to Omisego and i am up 100% in 5 days. Humaniq would of caused me further losses as the price dips. I do believe in their vision, but i seriously question why they have gone so quiet. I am starting to believe the 'development team' were just actors. I will keep an eye on this forum in case i am wrong, but for now i have re-invested and doubled up and OMG continues to rise. I am just being honest.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 605
These are tactics to discourage and shake the weak hands out of the game. No one with brain and open eyes can even say anything negative about this project. They are taking time but to build something really big and marketing at the same time. I have stocked up more in all this previous period.
I'm doing being victims of the FUD and I am now more stronger to hold on what I believe will have potential in the future.
HMQ has a great potential but and what I like is they keep updating on what is really happening now, I follow their social media
and they have release a news related to them regularly.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1001
These are tactics to discourage and shake the weak hands out of the game. No one with brain and open eyes can even say anything negative about this project. They are taking time but to build something really big and marketing at the same time. I have stocked up more in all this previous period.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
I sold everything to save myself huge losses. Humaniq has gone very quiet for over a week with no update about July 31st release
If that is you decision then good luck to you new investment, I still have my HMQ tokens which I get from investing in ICO
and had never touch it despite the price went up to almost 9K sats, I am a kind of person who have a good patient so I will wait.
I see your point, but you need to understand i have been in crypto for afew years and seen alot. The price drop didnt bother me, it was the price drop combined with missed deadlines, stopped updates, team gone silent, and accusations on reddit of fake twitter followers, all recipes for a scam. Im not saying Humaniq is a scam, maybe they have good reasons for the above, but ive been burnt once before and if i see the same signs i will get out immediatley. Its a shame though because i really did like their vision.
SO WHERE IS THE APP NOW? DEFINITELY THIS IS A SCAM , LOL BEEN WARNING PEOPLE SINCE LAUNCH..

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.
i just dumped.. goodbye Grin Grin

Seriously? Just how dumb are some people not to mention childish. This is a perfect example of what happens when children are allowed to play with money. Humaniq a scam? Hardly. Listen to the announcements - the app is in early stages... being tested. Cryptomaniacs cry fowl at every turn. Better to get educated than spew your moronic juvenile fear mongering over the net.

Humaniq is set to soar.  
Activity: 2856
Merit: 674
I sold everything to save myself huge losses. Humaniq has gone very quiet for over a week with no update about July 31st release
If that is you decision then good luck to you new investment, I still have my HMQ tokens which I get from investing in ICO
and had never touch it despite the price went up to almost 9K sats, I am a kind of person who have a good patient so I will wait.
I see your point, but you need to understand i have been in crypto for afew years and seen alot. The price drop didnt bother me, it was the price drop combined with missed deadlines, stopped updates, team gone silent, and accusations on reddit of fake twitter followers, all recipes for a scam. Im not saying Humaniq is a scam, maybe they have good reasons for the above, but ive been burnt once before and if i see the same signs i will get out immediatley. Its a shame though because i really did like their vision.
SO WHERE IS THE APP NOW? DEFINITELY THIS IS A SCAM , LOL BEEN WARNING PEOPLE SINCE LAUNCH..

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.
Good luck, I hope you will not regret your decision, HMQ is a long term project, allow at least 1 year to see the results.
I will still hope despite some people are dumping, let's see who will laugh and the end.
Activity: 266

If You think about this - SCUM, I ready buy your HMQ for 3000 sat ...  You can sell me your HMQ - and go to the next step of your life.
Activity: 18
Hi
It looks like a good project, clear use case and potential to scale like anything. However, am concern about the coins that aren't in circulation yet, more than 70 million Humaniq. How will they be distributed?
According to TotalMarketCap there is 162m out of 184m as total supply but the maximum supply is 920m, that is huge.
I searched the website, forum and read a lot of articles but couldn't.t find a clear answer
Activity: 808
Merit: 502
Same for me... I will without prob buy your HMQ. This is not really a scam. I like the supervising by Deloitte.

The App will arrive soon, and this could be very interesting at that moment. For Now, all have differents priorities. The communication still excellent.
Activity: 910
Merit: 533

Activity: 9
Posted on reddit few days ago:

Hello, The app has been completed and will be released to select individuals by invitation only in Ghana when our use case is live. We will begin to roll out the app market by market after the use case to ensure fin-tech and regulatory planning procedures. By humaniq facebook .

The Humaniq 'LITE' version of the app comes out on Android ( NOT iOS AND NOT PLAYSTORE, ONLY WEST AFRICA By invitation only) on the 31st of July and will be the focus of a pilot program getting underway in Ghana, West Africa. It will be the first time HMQ tokens, the Humaniq coin, will become available to people downloading the app who register using its IP biometric identification.

The current application was developed specifically for Humaniq's target market: the 2.5bn unbanked people in emerging markets. The application interface has minimal text, access is through biometrics and a visual language. All non-critical settings have been removed.

A 'PRO' version of the Humaniq app will be launched later in the year, will be available in iOS and Android, and will have a full range of features for a wider audience. (bêta version only for ico, closed)

Slightly different from I was expected, but still looks like kind of progress.
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Humaniq is succeeds to deliver whatever they are working for, it would be amazing and next unimaginably big thing. Lite app is round the corner which will put the token back at feet by trading perspective. I am in an didn't move not even a single token since day first. I will make big with this or loose all, this is my stand.
next big thing? this team does not even care bout their investors as you see it . after they run away with $5M all of a sudden they ignore basic questions regarding this shit..
I have few token so I might be as anxiuos as others but I know the whole team can't be on the thread answering question daily. Maybe someone assigned to the thread didn't get to be Herr often. One thing I know is when the coin kicks up it will do big time. Moreso the coin had not left the top 100 on the coinmarketcap for a long while, which  show how active the coin is.
Activity: 266
Humaniq is succeeds to deliver whatever they are working for, it would be amazing and next unimaginably big thing. Lite app is round the corner which will put the token back at feet by trading perspective. I am in an didn't move not even a single token since day first. I will make big with this or loose all, this is my stand.
next big thing? this team does not even care bout their investors as you see it . after they run away with $5M all of a sudden they ignore basic questions regarding this shit..
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
Activity: 495
Merit: 500
Seriously, if this turns out to be a scam, it will be the best scam ever with all the work Dinis Guarda and the team put to the marketing, meetups, etc. I'm not worried at all tbh.

Yes sputnik, want to sell me your HMQs and be done with this thread?
I was thinking the same thing. I was also thinking they have gone quiet since the meet up, i thought they would of atleast had some video of it too
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
Seriously, if this turns out to be a scam, it will be the best scam ever with all the work Dinis Guarda and the team put to the marketing, meetups, etc. I'm not worried at all tbh.

Yes sputnik, want to sell me your HMQs and be done with this thread?
Activity: 938
Merit: 517

Better sell and leave us please
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
The app is not out yet but you can sell now if you cannot wait until it's out because the price is still above ico price or
100% increase from its ICO price. The team has a good vision, and I am hoping they will deliver soon.
Pages:
Jump to: