Pages:
Author

Topic: ☑ [ANN] ☰ [ ICO 06|04|2017 ] ☰ Humaniq — Discover the unbanked - page 63. (Read 272343 times)

legendary
Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008
Stoned & Stranged
everytime there's an update , there's a pump and dump happens and they keep on deleting my post about it cause im telling the truth .. LOL

What truth you are telling the community actually you are not a real investor of this project. If you don't believe in the future why you are wasting your time when nobody care about your comments.
Agree., post is deleted because of nonsense .Pumping and dumping the price is normal .You looks like trolling around to gain attention and even your post were deleted . If you want answer to your questions ask them in slack instead of trolling around and saying that way.

How could OP delete posts since this thread is not even a moderated one? This guy sputnik should come here with something at least credible.If your posts get deleted in a non-moderated thread then you have to talk with BCT mods because they probably see your posts as spam and delete them.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
everytime there's an update , there's a pump and dump happens and they keep on deleting my post about it cause im telling the truth .. LOL

What truth you are telling the community actually you are not a real investor of this project. If you don't believe in the future why you are wasting your time when nobody care about your comments.
Agree., post is deleted because of nonsense .Pumping and dumping the price is normal .You looks like trolling around to gain attention and even your post were deleted . If you want answer to your questions ask them in slack instead of trolling around and saying that way.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292
Hhampuz for Campaign management
Any improvement about this project? Are they open for exchanges? The thread was creadted last year.

Follow the social media to get the latest. They are at many exchanges being traded for months now. The thread was created since they started to work on this project. They are moving in right direction and development is going on at the same time. There will be some releases more quickly than you think. A lite version of their app is around the corner.
The latest update the Monthly Meetup in Rise Accelerator London, UK,
Humaniq HQ1 on 26th July 2017 will be the first of a series of monthly meetups for its fast-growing global community
The first Humaniq Meetup is at 6.30pm on 26th July at Rise London, 41 Luke Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 4DP.
A lot of update the team is sharing, they really are working hard to accomplish their big mission in this project, price now is still cheap
I hope people will realize that this team is very hard working and it will bring success if we will invest now.
Since the mission is big which is to bank the unbank, it really takes time so let's be patient all the time.
Activity: 742
Merit: 501
Any improvement about this project? Are they open for exchanges? The thread was creadted last year.

Follow the social media to get the latest. They are at many exchanges being traded for months now. The thread was created since they started to work on this project. They are moving in right direction and development is going on at the same time. There will be some releases more quickly than you think. A lite version of their app is around the corner.
The latest update the Monthly Meetup in Rise Accelerator London, UK,
Humaniq HQ1 on 26th July 2017 will be the first of a series of monthly meetups for its fast-growing global community
The first Humaniq Meetup is at 6.30pm on 26th July at Rise London, 41 Luke Street, Shoreditch, EC2A 4DP.
legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

Activity: 406
Merit: 105
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

Activity: 644
Merit: 250
It amazes me how under the radar this project still is.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
Humaniq Weekly: 21st of July 2017 from Anna -
Watch now: https://youtu.be/uKKnRbJfbeM

watched the video.. thanks for the update.. Smiley
Activity: 420
Public account for Humaniq start up
Humaniq Weekly: 21st of July 2017 from Anna -
Watch now: https://youtu.be/uKKnRbJfbeM
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
People, we should give post of Humaniq more interactions so they are shown to many other people...
always like, share, and comment posts!
https://www.facebook.com/humaniq.co/posts/639615246247612
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Oh, i need hurry to buy HMQ ... I think - in August HMQ will be 0,50$ and higher ... Thanks for update.
just dump before july 26 , this shit is pump and dump only  Grin Grin Grin

Let's see who will laugh in December 2017 .. Maybe you'll bite your elbows, maybe - I ...
dec 2017 the price will be a lot lower maybe 300sats. haha . so dump now while you still have some profit.. next month crypto shits will be a lot worse . everything will be dumped Grin Grin Grin
Stop distracting us here, we will not gonna buy on what you are saying because we believe in this project and the entire market.
Bitcoin just recent hit $2,800 dollars today so I don't think the next month FUD you are afraid of will influence us.
People be vigilant always, never listen to negative speculation when there are no enough basis.
btc is the best pump and dump shitcoin what will you expect ?
Well, that is good for us so we can trade regularly, actually if you will just don't listen to people spreading false information
that will cause FUD you will not gonna lose. Patience is very important in crypto investing, if you do not have that then I will tell you
you better stay away to be safe, you are not destine to be here.
Activity: 266
Oh, i need hurry to buy HMQ ... I think - in August HMQ will be 0,50$ and higher ... Thanks for update.

Let's see who will laugh in December 2017 .. Maybe you'll bite your elbows, maybe - I ...
dec 2017 the price will be a lot lower maybe 300sats. haha . so dump now while you still have some profit.. next month crypto shits will be a lot worse . everything will be dumped Grin Grin Grin
Stop distracting us here, we will not gonna buy on what you are saying because we believe in this project and the entire market.
Bitcoin just recent hit $2,800 dollars today so I don't think the next month FUD you are afraid of will influence us.
People be vigilant always, never listen to negative speculation when there are no enough basis.
btc is the best pump and dump shitcoin what will you expect ?
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

Activity: 266

Activity: 22
Merit: 0
How many HMQ do you guys have so far?
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003
I can't wait for the release of lite client version of first application to see how it will look like. We have few more days to see what will be disclosed during participation at Rise London event. I think this will first practical product being delivered which will pick the project up from there to large level of recognition.
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
i hope it will go 2x after app release
Activity: 490
i'll give you shittokens for your fingerprints and other personal data  Angry
Activity: 574
Merit: 253

Pages:
Jump to: