Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 25. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 76
Merit: 1
As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
i think there are busy for something or preparing for the pre sale. Sooner maybe there are active.. Try to jion there telegram i read a comment that there are active in there telegram. You can just ask in this thread what is the complicated information there are some participant willing to answer that.

Will definitely join the telegram channel for more information,  and I think they are more active in that channel.  Thanks for the advice. Looking forward for the help of other participants. 
Activity: 178
Merit: 10
Hopefully aenco collect a good amount of fund in order to move further and not end up with other great platform but minimal funding. This project should have atleast a better attention because of its great concept and its vision.
I second to that, this type of project requires a really good funding, I mean they can't really show their full potential and what they are truly capable of, if they are short in fund, so lets hope they will do good in the token sale.
Without a doubt they will do good in the token sale, we all know what this project is capable of and I'm pretty sure the investors knows it as well.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.
I strongly believe that this project will succeed and for the hard works that they brought to their future investors and partners there are no questions to ask, just read their platforms and you'll surely impress.
Activity: 495
Merit: 100
You have to get what you want your own way.
Hopefully aenco collect a good amount of fund in order to move further and not end up with other great platform but minimal funding. This project should have atleast a better attention because of its great concept and its vision.
I second to that, this type of project requires a really good funding, I mean they can't really show their full potential and what they are truly capable of, if they are short in fund, so lets hope they will do good in the token sale.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
I want to invest in this project. Platform wise this is very feasible. Great job
That is a very good idea and option for you because investing on this project will definitely give you a very big opportunity to gain and earn more because this project is really fair to all the investors that will invest on it.
Investing to this ICO will not waste your money and time because of the goal and the objective of this project that will benefit a lot of people once it will launch in the market.
Activity: 76
As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread.  
I think you can express here the complicated information you see in the whitepaper so that people who understand well in part that you do not yet fully understand can give their views about it but please be specific. That's a great thing for everyone because maybe your question is also our question because many of us are in the process of researching this project.

Will definitely do that,  Im just collecting more information and I am still finishing the white paper,  I dont want to miss out other information about the project.
Activity: 378
What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.
There are lots cons and pros of retaining the unsold coins rather than burning it,  i just hope that this choice will not really affect the entire campaign, i mean burning the unsold coins ensures a limited supply so it prevents the coin from dumping and it secures the investors.
I think this will help you guys. "Among the tokens that are retained by Aenco’s team, total tokens allocated to the management team are subjected to an overall lock-up period of between 6 to 24 months from the initial token offering, where 25% of tokens are released and tradable only every 6-months. Therefore 25% of allocated tokens to management are tradable after 6-months, 50% tokens after 12-months, 75% after 18-months, and 100% only after 24-months. The primary goal is to demonstrate that the management team is committed throughout the duration of the underlying development and technology roll-out. Tokens allocated to non-management staff are locked up for a period between 6 to 12 months."
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
Activity: 84
What is the main value you offer your clients? What will happen to the tokens not distributed during ICO? How can I purchase tokens during ICO? Step by step guide
As i read their white paper, unsold tokens shall be retained by Aenco and allocated to reserves to fuel the development and growth of the Aenco ecosystem, uts community and partners.
I found that idea as a pleasing one as it won't be a waste. Having it as a reserved revenues for further development of the project is an alternatives without much adjustments or changes need to do by its users.
There are lots cons and pros of retaining the unsold coins rather than burning it,  i just hope that this choice will not really affect the entire campaign, i mean burning the unsold coins ensures a limited supply so it prevents the coin from dumping and it secures the investors.

Agree,  and as per the white paper the total token supply is 4,000,000,000 and tokens being sold is just 600,000,000. The difference is quite huge. 
Activity: 36
Yes because other project was that when it was finished then they had some developments in its parts, they also increased their price or product charge to recover their cost of project development and that is not good for me. What do think?
You're quite right, although I think that the devs knows it and they thought this through, so I'm sure they came up with a better plan.
Activity: 228
As I go through the whitepaper there are still a lot of complicated information that needs clarification,  havent seen anyone from the team active in this thread. 
i think there are busy for something or preparing for the pre sale. Sooner maybe there are active.. Try to jion there telegram i read a comment that there are active in there telegram. You can just ask in this thread what is the complicated information there are some participant willing to answer that.
Activity: 26
I wish this idea gets a great success!
Spotless website,  promising design, unprejudiced activity.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Dont you think the unsold tokens that allocated for reserves will affect the price of the tokens later on? Because I think someone mentioned that the margin is so high. 
Activity: 196
Yes because other project was that when it was finished then they had some developments in its parts, they also increased their price or product charge to recover their cost of project development and that is not good for me. What do think?
Activity: 267
I expect this business gets a great profit. Excellent results, cerebral logo, impeccable logo!
Yes and there is no doubt with that, what else can you expect from a project of billions of people who can be helped in the field of Healthcare and Financial.
That's what Im also expecting. Actually its not that difficult to bring up into a reality as the project has all it takes to make investors and users appreciate the deeper goods of it.
Activity: 178
Activity: 616
The project's transparency seems to be considerate for its investors and users. I probably take it as a good sign of the team's commitment towards their uplines who can make their platforms into a reality one.
Indeed and I totally agree to you! this project has most transparent compare to different ICOs. Also they are so considerate and generous in dealing with their investors. I can say that it will succeed as the project goes along.
Activity: 243
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There's always something negative can happen especially when you are still beginning. Anyways if the team will work hard on it and be dedicated of it.,it will be soon a successful platform.

Definitely, providing sufficient information to the community specially to the investors in one of the most important things to do. This is because these people are the best ones who can help you reach more people to take interest in aenco and eventually believe in you as well.
Activity: 322
guys, what about your road map? where you can find out about your plans and the timing of the project?
check the whitepaper, they laid out their plan there, the goal they're aiming for this coming 24 months.

You can check last page of their whitepaper,  I am also curious why it is just 24 months,  Usually road maps takes years.  Hope someone from the team can answer. 

I think maybe because as a result of their brainstorming and planning, they have determined that 24 months is enough to realize their goals. I also think that is feasible since the crypto space is changing at lightning speeds nowadays. But I also think that it is better to broaden their timeframe to around 5 years to cover midterm goals.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
In my own perspective, its not that difficult for this project to make investors and supposedly users to wonder in just a glimpse of it that would probably make them to continue understanding and appreciating the project's has to offer. But surely will need a time for them to finally convinced the investors and clients to stick with it.
Yes that is for sure! Due to its very informative and well explained whitepaper that discuss its platforms, no wonder that it will encourage many investors to invest on them.
Pages:
Jump to: