Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 36. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 10
I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.

Yes it is, a very interesting project . Good ideas that in the future will surely benefits the consumer and the one who will avail their services. Im excited to see this operating their services.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
Aenco set a good standards doing Healthcare Financial Solution together with blockchain technology, many have done it before in different industry but ended up nothing. This project will be successful as the first world’s first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution.

I hope Aenco doesn't end up like the other healthcare related blockchain here in crypto industry where having a good concept is not enough if there are no investors trying to support your project .
Activity: 228
Merit: 100
Aenco set a good standards doing Healthcare Financial Solution together with blockchain technology, many have done it before in different industry but ended up nothing. This project will be successful as the first world’s first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution.
I think this one is for sure will success everyone prepared for this. Compare to the past other health industry. But dont be agressive every ico will face more problem. Goodluck to aenco.
Activity: 322
Where I can find the background and introduction of the team behind this project? I want to know more about the project and I feel background checking will be important .

You can check them on the 43-48th page of the Whitepaper. It includes their names, background and experiences.

You can also see some of the details of the team on their website and also some of the videos of the team talking about the project and you can see how knowledgeable, reliable they are.

Thanks , to be honest I dont visit and check the whitepaper yet.  But still thank you . I will now read the whitepaper and visit their website because of this.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also came to interact with the project for the first time and those videos which covers lot of interesting things on website are interesting. I am continuously reading more and more to have better idea and estimations about development. Another thing which makes it good is large number of people's involvement as team and advisors.
This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.
I agree to your point! For an ICO to become number one there are lots of time, efforts and experiences that they need to have but there will be a very big potential for this project to become number one as the time passes by.

The potential is there, so as the a good concept and intentions. But since this is just a head start I really looking forward for more ideas and more development for the project. Sooner or later Im sure when it establish a solid foundation the investor will see this and will invest.
Activity: 392
How much tokens will the team and advisers keep? Will the token supply be fixed? / Will there be any additional tokens issued afterwards?
Activity: 76
Merit: 1
It is a good thing they've put the specific pricing of aen token. $0.10 per token is quite a steal for the exclusive services Aenco has to offer.

Yes, It is affordable and I think it will increase after the private sale. This means that we have a chance to help improve our health care through this project at a low price. Will definitely buy some tokens.
Activity: 495
You have to get what you want your own way.
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.

you're right, one way to lure potential investors is to be transparent about the plans and vision of the project.
Activity: 196
Greetings, fellows! Such plan are becoming prosperous. Sober plan, impeccable design, absorbing activity.
Reading thier whitepaper will really help us understand how it will work and all its plan in the near future are all stated in there..
Yes thats true everything you want to know about this project is in the whitepaper and also you can check their website and if you have any question you want to understand clearly check the telegram you can ask the admins
Everything we see in the whitepaper is the plans and initial actions of this project, what we need to wait is the implementation of their commitments and how big people and developers will cooperate behind it.
Activity: 267
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.

Yes, i agree. The project should have worthy and trusted team members dedicated on developing great platforms such as this.
The concept is new. A blockchain-based healthcare financial solutions providing medical care and support for people in need.
From my personal standpoint, the team is trust-worthy enough regarding their platforms as they issued a detailed information for everyone. Even though they aren't hundred percent in answering our concerns, the real thing here that matter is that, are they really committed in bringing it into a reality whatever it takes not just a platform that might end up nothing just like what others did.
Activity: 78
Merit: 0
With a great cooperation and great brains join forces come an awesome project like Aenco. Shoutouts to those individuals who made this project possible and a congratulations for all of you.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.

that's one of the traits i really like about Aenco, the team itself is on hands-on mode, trying toget in touch to the community itself.
Activity: 230
One stop shop procedure is very amazing combining three of most important in daily life. When i saw rhe video i already amaze even the listed member of the team behind aenco.
Yes that right, This project is really an awesome project because of the collaboration of its team which is experts in each and every field. I believe that this project will go farther and progresses in just a span of time.
This will be greatly be patronize in the near future because of its concept and opportunities it offers in providing health care service.
You have a point, but I think the team is prepared in this regard. More projects have never been successful in the past, Team AENCO has learned more to foster and add the things they need to add to this project. Yes, they should be transparent in everything that happens in this project so we know what we should do.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.
The team should updated the investors and supporter of the project according to give an alternative way how to help the project or team to them make it to the right spot again.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E

Yes. I referring for their transparency to their ICO. Admit it, if the investors see and updated about the plans of the project it lures them to invest and they become interested to it. This is a good ico though so they are nothing to hide.
Activity: 124
Greetings, fellows! Such plan are becoming prosperous. Sober plan, impeccable design, absorbing activity.
Reading thier whitepaper will really help us understand how it will work and all its plan in the near future are all stated in there..
Yes thats true everything you want to know about this project is in the whitepaper and also you can check their website and if you have any question you want to understand clearly check the telegram you can ask the admins
Activity: 84
Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?

Yes there is, you can check on the first page at the top it says telegram and it will direct you to their channel. There are some admin who can answer your questions.
Activity: 280

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There is one here who represents the Aenco and tried to instruct us about our questions. This is the link he gave to me on when we can ask our question freely with a direct answer coming from their co founder. I hope it will help you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

Great. It will be very helpful to me. I have many queries and question about the project. Thanks to this sir.
Pages:
Jump to: