Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 38. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 17
Merit: 0
Where I can find the background and introduction of the team behind this project? I want to know more about the project and I feel background checking will be important .

You can check them on the 43-48th page of the Whitepaper. It includes their names, background and experiences.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.

You mentioned you that this project reminds you of a project you rooted for way back, what was the project about? Also, maybe you can recommend things so it would not happen like that.
I think AENCO is aware of what you say, a similar project that has not succeeded (Hearthy.co) I think they probably know how to overcome that Level that Hearhty.co can not overcome.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Do you like to Party?
50% reserved tokens for mining and rewards is a great way to keep investors to hold their token. Also, development using the reserve tokens will help Aenco further.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Where I can find the background and introduction of the team behind this project? I want to know more about the project and I feel background checking will be important .
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Reading Aenco's whitepaper will help you understand more and be able to read their promising platforms. It would be great if you read the whitepaper.
It is really advisable that you will read first their white paper so that you will fully understand their concept and the benefits that people will get. Their white paper if full of information that will totally get your attention.

Thats right, Its actually 59 pages, just go through it and check the important points. whenever we want to invest our hard earned money it is very important to be knowledgeable about the project and to make sure we know  what we are getting into.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.

I agree to you , it needs more effort to make and establish a good reputation that will lead to a good rank in cryptocurrency. But before that we must focus first on the things aenco will give to the investors and the people want to avail their services.

Focus first in improving and developing the project. This will surely make more investors.
Actually every projects that ICO's releasing has time-bound in their certain goals. It is given that it won't be an easy one in making it on the rank. It doesn't matter if it would happen quick in time but reaching the goal in their expected date of outcome or evaluation will do.
It takes time and effort to be no.1 because there are still a lot of project are good, but I think there's no need to be rush, we have to careful and slowdown to make our project succesful.
Activity: 308
Merit: 2
The transparency of Aenco for it's investor is clearly seen on the 57th page of the Whitepaper which describes the entitlement of token in accordance to the daily average of the Btc and Eth invested.

I'm glad to know that information , it's a good thing to realize when a particular project really know the importance of every investors so they value every one of them by being transparent in terms of investment.
Activity: 434
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.

Take the time to study and read their whitepaper,  yoy will be amazed about the concept of this project.  Im reading just a few page and I am already impress with the project.
Whitepaper to long to read it composed of 59 pages though there’s a chart and some pictures thay you can refer on, I suggest to watch the videos where you can easily understand what Aenco all about.
This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.

I agree to you , it needs more effort to make and establish a good reputation that will lead to a good rank in cryptocurrency. But before that we must focus first on the things aenco will give to the investors and the people want to avail their services.

Focus first in improving and developing the project. This will surely make more investors.
Actually every projects that ICO's releasing has time-bound in their certain goals. It is given that it won't be an easy one in making it on the rank. It doesn't matter if it would happen quick in time but reaching the goal in their expected date of outcome or evaluation will do.

Exactly, this is just a head start for aenco so giving such a ranking is too early for this. I really hope they will make a good updates and plan for the future of this project for this project has a good intention and a potential to grow.
Activity: 78
Aenco set a good standards doing Healthcare Financial Solution together with blockchain technology, many have done it before in different industry but ended up nothing. This project will be successful as the first world’s first blockchain-based healthcare financial solution.
Activity: 228
How the team behind this project can this ico become a successful project? Does the team ready for the ico ?
The team need to make extra effort for this ico become a competitive project.
the team behind this are awesome and ready. If you saw the video in there website. There are introducing all of the member at there talent and what there participation to this ico. For me there are really prepare to make it success.
Merit: 101
How can I join the private sale if I want to?  There is no details in the website, and the minimum amount to invest?

Its on the website, just double check it, you have to register first then you can join the private sale and they require KYC too.
Activity: 854
Merit: 272
Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
Activity: 267

Activity: 124
Merit: 1
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.

Take the time to study and read their whitepaper,  yoy will be amazed about the concept of this project.  Im reading just a few page and I am already impress with the project.
Yes im agree with that just read the white paper and also have a research about this project for you to know how promising this project and about their feature contents
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
Reading Aenco's whitepaper will help you understand more and be able to read their promising platforms. It would be great if you read the whitepaper.
It is really advisable that you will read first their white paper so that you will fully understand their concept and the benefits that people will get. Their white paper if full of information that will totally get your attention.
All the question that needed to be answer is in the white paper, their project was really catchy when I read it hope all of us read the whitepaper to see the beauty of project.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
What will be the hard cap and soft cap of this ico? Is there any updates about the private ico collected?
Activity: 230
Greetings, fellows! Such plan are becoming prosperous. Sober plan, impeccable design, absorbing activity.
Reading thier whitepaper will really help us understand how it will work and all its plan in the near future are all stated in there..
Activity: 33
40% for Sponsor and Financial Solution for HealthTech partners can easily lure in well established companies not only in healthcare but also in financing sector as well.
Activity: 142
Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.
Pages:
Jump to: