Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 39. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 122
Merit: 1
This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.
I hope that this will not happen to this ICO since there is a concrete plans and the team have a good intentions in creating this platform. If you will read their white paper, you will be able to understand their goal and objective of having this ICO.
Activity: 100
Merit: 2
There are some Ico that focuses in healthcare and failed, but i would like to be optimistic in this one because it shoes great potential.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.

I agree to you , it needs more effort to make and establish a good reputation that will lead to a good rank in cryptocurrency. But before that we must focus first on the things aenco will give to the investors and the people want to avail their services.

Focus first in improving and developing the project. This will surely make more investors.
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
I've seen dozens of healthcare icos that failed due to its negligence in gaining enough traction in financial aspect and healthcare. However, Aenco is not an ordinary healthcare token for it boast in its capability of financial solutions and investments.
Activity: 391
Merit: 100
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.
even the introduction also have a big meaning to be impress.  Sooner if you read the white they will make you amaze and excited to be part of ico. I want to read it again to understand well.
To be honest, we really need to read every details the project has provided. In deeper sense, its not just an ordinary project about healthcare matters that is also related to cryptocurrency industry. For us to be able to appreciate all its goods, pursuing to be fascinated then scope with it is not difficult to do.
Activity: 308
This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.
Activity: 196
Currently looking for affordable yet promising new project to invest. I only saw few pages in the whitepaper and yet i can see potential in this project.i will definitely come back here to see updates.

Its true that this kind of project has a potential to grow in the future. I like the idea and concept of the project but still I want more. More plan and updates.
Yes it has a great and strong potential because it targets the main thing that is very important to the people "Our health" and it still contains a variety of benefits according to its whitepaper.
Activity: 322
This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.

You mentioned you that this project reminds you of a project you rooted for way back, what was the project about? Also, maybe you can recommend things so it would not happen like that.

The project also focus in the healthcare, as what I have say at first the ICO is in good run. I dont know why it suddenly disappear and listed as a fail ICO.
But in my own personal opinion the lack of communication with the investors and lack of updates leads it to its failure.
Activity: 420
This will be a good investment because it focus on innovating the technologies in terms of medication. In result it may help or extend human life span and cure disease that doesn't have right technology to make it happen.
I think this will be the advantage of Aenco to other ICO that is about healthcare too. Aenco will help the researcher in all their needs so that they will do their job smoothly especially in finding cure on those diseases that doesn't have any medicine or cure at the moment. This will benefit all people in the end.
Activity: 674
Id like to know more about this project, I can see a lot of people is interested in this and a lot of good ratings, Let me review the white paper.

There are more promising services that Aenco can provide for their investors , which is indicated in Aenco whitepaper  e.g "The opportunities : a pressing need for sustainable medical innovation" on page 10 really helps for your review.
Yes that is true! There are lots of promising benefits that this project can provide to those who will invest on it. They will gave also lots of opportunities that can be given when you will be part of this great project.
Activity: 368
Merit: 101
I was still confused, how can AEN coin works to health care and in advance technology. You mean this project is a organization which allow medical establishment to borrow fund for innovation of its company?

They will get the money from investors which in return for aen tokens wherein it is used for healthcare services, financial assistance and other platforms. They will allocate certain percentages of the crowdsale for funding specific sectors.
this kind of platform is like an health insurance it will cover all expenses in case you need it in medication. sure it will find a way to success concerning health will always comes first.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
1 Do they require KYC?
2 Is it open for US citizens?
3 What’s the minimum payment?

I think this will help you sir:
Nationals or residents of the following countries are NOT eligible to participate in the subscription of AEN Tokens (“Token Sale”):
1) United States of America;
2) The People’s Republic of China;
3) Samoa;
4) Any sanctioned countries as depicted within:
https://www.treasury.gov/resource-center/sanctions/Programs/Pages/Programs.aspx); or
5) Hong Kong (except for “professional investors”)

Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Activity: 308
This project will definitely attract a massive number of people and investors to deal with it. A blockchain-based healthcare financial solution that will help everyone.
A project that will be in harmony with our daily lives and can provide us with health care protection and first aid at the time we need. It makes things easier in our lives.
Activity: 378
Reading Aenco's whitepaper will help you understand more and be able to read their promising platforms. It would be great if you read the whitepaper.
It is really advisable that you will read first their white paper so that you will fully understand their concept and the benefits that people will get. Their white paper if full of information that will totally get your attention.
Activity: 322
Aenco is supported by the group’s planned regulated infrastructure (including the establishment of a commercial bank within the group) and presence in major jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, and the United States, through which Aenco will effectively deliver its solutions, generating an increasing and rapidly evolving ecosystem.

I was confused when I read this, how come United States is part of the supporter on Aenco and yet they can't participate in their token sale. Or I was misunderstood the paragraph? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks

I think this is because americans are not allowed to participate in activities such as icos or other related activities, but it does not mean that aenco cannot put up a bank in the US as part of their global platform.
Activity: 616
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.

Take the time to study and read their whitepaper,  yoy will be amazed about the concept of this project.  Im reading just a few page and I am already impress with the project.
Yes that is really true! Starting from the beginning of the whitepaper you be excite to everything that is written in their whitepaper and you will definitely amaze and impresse to this awesome project.
Activity: 84
How can I join the private sale if I want to?  There is no details in the website, and the minimum amount to invest?
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
Do you like to Party?
What are the procedure or the things needed to avail your services? And how it will benefit us who wants to experience the service of AENCO?

You need to buy their token to avail their services and wait until their platform to he launched. Invest and hope for the better outcomes of the sales.
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
There’s already a lot of healthcare-based tokens in the blockchain. How does AENCO provide a competetive product/service to its consumers?

Their main selling point is it is a one-stop-shop type of service. They over healthcare, financing and investment all in one token that alone establish a big difference against other healthcare tokens.
Yes, one is that they are proud of is their "one-stop-shop" that is not merely seen in other previous projects like this. why you are striving for another such project that is incomplete or you need to switch to another for the other transactions you need? So I prefer this project to which you no longer need to rotate Grin
one-stop-shop function is great but concern in health is most important in an individual. it attract more investor on this project, Aenco will make huge amount of profit in time.
That one-stop-shop concept and feature of Aenco project is very significant to most of the people and investors who will use this project and because of this many people are getting interested to be part of this project.
Pages:
Jump to: