Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Aenco - World's First Blockchain-Based Healthcare Financial Solution - page 37. (Read 24945 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Where I can find the background and introduction of the team behind this project? I want to know more about the project and I feel background checking will be important .

You can check them on the 43-48th page of the Whitepaper. It includes their names, background and experiences.

You can also see some of the details of the team on their website and also some of the videos of the team talking about the project and you can see how knowledgeable, reliable they are.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.
There is one here who represents the Aenco and tried to instruct us about our questions. This is the link he gave to me on when we can ask our question freely with a direct answer coming from their co founder. I hope it will help you.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Our Co-founder Darren Lui will answer your question there.

That's great! It's refreshing to see co-founder answering questions from potential investors not just some spam bot on Telegram and pinned messages on threads.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?
https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/

Is there a telegram channel that we can join in so that we can directly ask questions about the project if ever we can't participate in the link you've shared?
Activity: 391
The transparency of Aenco for it's investor is clearly seen on the 57th page of the Whitepaper which describes the entitlement of token in accordance to the daily average of the Btc and Eth invested.

I'm glad to know that information , it's a good thing to realize when a particular project really know the importance of every investors so they value every one of them by being transparent in terms of investment.
Also an affirmative one for me. Being transparent in both parties is a must wherein it really helps to attain their mutual goals that leads to a win-win situation. The way Aenco detailed everything especially the exchanges really plausible and lets everyone to be settled in participating this project without any hesitations and questions to ask.
Activity: 308
There are some ico now that has a good intention and great concept , but ended up as a fail project. Just a shirt reminded for all the people behind this project that for this to become a successful one you must update all the member here in every happenings and plan you will do or do.
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.

Transparency is one of the key. If you always update the member here in this forum it can lure many investors. They will see how this ico works and how it will be in the future . The goals .
Activity: 616
Aenco is supported by the group’s planned regulated infrastructure (including the establishment of a commercial bank within the group) and presence in major jurisdictions including Europe, Hong Kong, and the United States, through which Aenco will effectively deliver its solutions, generating an increasing and rapidly evolving ecosystem.

I was confused when I read this, how come United States is part of the supporter on Aenco and yet they can't participate in their token sale. Or I was misunderstood the paragraph? Kindly enlighten me. Thanks

I think this is because americans are not allowed to participate in activities such as icos or other related activities, but it does not mean that aenco cannot put up a bank in the US as part of their global platform.
Indeed! The united state have a very strict in terms of cryptos and ICOs so maybe thats the main reason why American cannot be able to join or even participate in such ICOs like Aenco.
Activity: 420
Is there any of the devs online who can answer my simple questions above? I'm am keen to know more about this ICO.
If you will have questions about the ICO you may participate their AMA reddit post, here is the link that I got from one of the representative of Aenco that was posted also here  in the forum. https://www.reddit.com/r/Aenco/comments/8tp10n/official_aenco_first_ama_with_cofounder_darren/
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
It is a good thing they've put the specific pricing of aen token. $0.10 per token is quite a steal for the exclusive services Aenco has to offer.
Activity: 434
Merit: 11
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Can you give us a hint on how it will really work the healthcare and financial solutions? What are your plan so far for this to become a worth to invest project?

This is a very good question. Can you share your question in our AMA reddit post?

Wow! There is a question and answer with the Darren Lui who is a co-founder of this ICO. It will help the investors and supporters to know more about the project and the plans of the team about this ICO.
Activity: 674
This will be come a number one in any ico listed, the whitepaper clearly explain what is the purpose of the project more update team count me I will support this platform.

I disagree to that, maybe it will become a successful ico or a competitive ico but it will take more time , effort and things to do before it become #1 ico listed.
I agree to your point! For an ICO to become number one there are lots of time, efforts and experiences that they need to have but there will be a very big potential for this project to become number one as the time passes by.
Activity: 350

Thats right, Hopefully someone from the team will dedicate their time to answer all of the questions we have here. Anyway This project is just starting and for sure they will update us about the progress of this project.

Yes, i agree. The project should have worthy and trusted team members dedicated on developing great platforms such as this.
The concept is new. A blockchain-based healthcare financial solutions providing medical care and support for people in need.
Activity: 504
Reading Aenco's whitepaper will help you understand more and be able to read their promising platforms. It would be great if you read the whitepaper.
It is really advisable that you will read first their white paper so that you will fully understand their concept and the benefits that people will get. Their white paper if full of information that will totally get your attention.
Yes! Reading and understanding first the whitepaper will definitely gives you a clearer picture of this project and you will identify the significance of this awesome project.
Activity: 411
www.thegeomadao.com
This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.

You mentioned you that this project reminds you of a project you rooted for way back, what was the project about? Also, maybe you can recommend things so it would not happen like that.
I think AENCO is aware of what you say, a similar project that has not succeeded (Hearthy.co) I think they probably know how to overcome that Level that Hearhty.co can not overcome.

There are many ico now that is failed to collect funds , eventhough they have a good concept.
I agree to that, still we have to support this kind of project that will benefit all the people. Its good to say the weaknesses that might face this project to improve more and make the project succesful.
Activity: 368
self security make sense investing to our future or our family helps a lot. making them secure concerning medical preparation will be helpful in times of need.
Activity: 76
Merit: 1

Activity: 378
Maybe you are referring of transparency. It is better that in any project the team should update all their participants and supporters  especially their investors on what is the progress of the ICO. So that, if ever there is something wrong while in progress of the ICO people will be able to help and give suggestions on what will do to fix it immediately.
Activity: 333
I just read only their introduction about the project . To be honest I didnt read their whitepaper and dont visit their website yet. But sooner or later I will make time to do so, I want to understand why I need to invest and believe to this kind of project.

Take the time to study and read their whitepaper,  yoy will be amazed about the concept of this project.  Im reading just a few page and I am already impress with the project.
Yes im agree with that just read the white paper and also have a research about this project for you to know how promising this project and about their feature contents

I humbly suggest that you spend some time learning about the project. Its very important that you are quite familiar about Aenco and what is their concept and target. The project's guidelines and its significance to the future users and investors.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
SURVIVE | P2E
What premium features I could get if I support your project now?

Thanks for asking.
🔥Private Sale is open NOW!🔥
JOIN US and get an EXCLUSIVE 60% bonus tokens.
Don’t miss the chance and register ASAP here:
https://signup.aencoin.com/register

Is there any updates about the private sale? Would you like to publicize the collected funds?
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
This project reminds me of the ICO that I rooted for so long and end up as a fail ICO , hearthy ico at first is promising the concept and idea is there but the team still lack of experience to make that Ico become a solid project.

You mentioned you that this project reminds you of a project you rooted for way back, what was the project about? Also, maybe you can recommend things so it would not happen like that.
I think AENCO is aware of what you say, a similar project that has not succeeded (Hearthy.co) I think they probably know how to overcome that Level that Hearhty.co can not overcome.

There are many ico now that is failed to collect funds , eventhough they have a good concept.
Pages:
Jump to: