Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 11. (Read 35528 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

More than 35 million agricultural workers in Indonesia are responsible for the food on our plate, unfortunately, many of them are still living below the poverty line. Learn more how HARA will make an impact here: https://medium.com/HARAToken  

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
copper member
This coming March, Regi Wahyu is invited to speak at SXSW in Austin, Texas! This is the largest gathering of innovators and creators. We are so excited to join!

I've seen this! this is a place where great people come to speak and share ideas. Innovators, CEO's, Authors will be there, basically successful people. So glad to see that Mr. Wahyu will be there  Smiley

Thank you! It is an event where great people gather and come to speak and we're proud that Mr. Regi Wahyu is one of them.  Smiley  He will speak on how blockchain can help farmers in their yield and also access to capital. 
Activity: 72
This coming March, Regi Wahyu is invited to speak at SXSW in Austin, Texas! This is the largest gathering of innovators and creators. We are so excited to join!

I've seen this! this is a place where great people come to speak and share ideas. Innovators, CEO's, Authors will be there, basically successful people. So glad to see that Mr. Wahyu will be there  Smiley
copper member
Is being a data qualifier the same with doing a bounty programs?

No, because doing bounty programs does not require you to be part of the HARA ecosystem. A data qualifier should be connected to the data they are qualifying to ensure accuracy of qualification activities.
Activity: 20
Is being a data qualifier the same with doing a bounty programs?
copper member
I see that data qualifiers get paid, but how about the farmers? aside from the tokens how can they apply for a loan?

The farmer simply needs to have submitted enough data and upload a certified land title document along with associated data that may be leveraged to receive loans and other financial services.

who assits them in this process? How will they know if they have sufficient data?

We have fields agents and farm managers to assist the farmers, to know more about the role of each you may read this article in Medium
Activity: 31
I see that data qualifiers get paid, but how about the farmers? aside from the tokens how can they apply for a loan?

The farmer simply needs to have submitted enough data and upload a certified land title document along with associated data that may be leveraged to receive loans and other financial services.

who assits them in this process? How will they know if they have sufficient data?
copper member

Activity: 31
copper member

copper member

This January, HARA joined BNI on their roadshow to five different cities across Indonesia to discuss the current progress of BNI’s goal to disburse more microcredit loans

copper member
So they only sell nutrient tokens there? not to be traded? and what are the targets that will be sold on the tokenomy platform? and is that the final stage of selling ico?

Nutrient tokens? What are you talking about?
Of course, it's going to be traded, and again there is no further ICO, it's already finished. I don't know how you miss that when I clearly write something like this:

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.

The field agents are paid with fiat, they can earn up to 700USD per month, they just need to put in the work. You can read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone

I don't know if my reading skill is bad or not but I've read the article before and I still don't find explicit information that they'll get paid in fiat, only "up to 700 USD per month", which can be interpreted as paid in fiat or tokens/crypto.

The salary that they will make is up to 700 USD in fiat.  Smiley

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
So they only sell nutrient tokens there? not to be traded? and what are the targets that will be sold on the tokenomy platform? and is that the final stage of selling ico?

Nutrient tokens? What are you talking about?
Of course, it's going to be traded, and again there is no further ICO, it's already finished. I don't know how you miss that when I clearly write something like this:

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.

The field agents are paid with fiat, they can earn up to 700USD per month, they just need to put in the work. You can read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone

I don't know if my reading skill is bad or not but I've read the article before and I still don't find explicit information that they'll get paid in fiat, only "up to 700 USD per month", which can be interpreted as paid in fiat or tokens/crypto.
copper member

A big thanks to our students from MIT Sloan who advised HARA on the strategy for expansion and token model.  See you guys soon!

nice cool cooperation, see you again and don't forget to share the good news about what the HARA project team is doing about the next development really makes me impatient to wait even longer good news from you  Smiley

Yes! if course! we will always update the community about further developments on the project. Hopefully, there will be another good news soon, thank you for keeping in touch!  Smiley
copper member
Hey guys, I've bought some tokens already and I'm wondering when will I receive mine  Smiley

Thank you for participating in the sale!  Smiley HARA Tokens will be distributed to their respective owners when HART is listed for sale on an exchange. When a token is listed on an exchange, the token can be bought and sold on that exchange.

Oh okay, i'm guessing you're not yet listed... Can I know when or atleast what exchange?

We apologize but we do not have information of that as well yet, we will update the community once there is, please stay tuned for further updates  Smiley
Activity: 518
Merit: 102

A big thanks to our students from MIT Sloan who advised HARA on the strategy for expansion and token model.  See you guys soon!

nice cool cooperation, see you again and don't forget to share the good news about what the HARA project team is doing about the next development really makes me impatient to wait even longer good news from you  Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Hey guys, I've bought some tokens already and I'm wondering when will I receive mine  Smiley

Thank you for participating in the sale!  Smiley HARA Tokens will be distributed to their respective owners when HART is listed for sale on an exchange. When a token is listed on an exchange, the token can be bought and sold on that exchange.

Oh okay, i'm guessing you're not yet listed... Can I know when or atleast what exchange?
copper member

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
copper member
They will be traded once HART has been listed in exchanges. The targets sold in Tokenomy is 46M, it is the final stage of selling, there are no plans yet of another stage of selling tokens.
On which exchanges?
Can you give me names of those coming exchanges for HARA?

We have no information yet on which exchange HART will be listed on.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: