Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 12. (Read 35528 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

A big thanks to our students from MIT Sloan who advised HARA on the strategy for expansion and token model.  See you guys soon!

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

copper member
Any HARA Token holder can apply to be a field agent/data qualifier we have an article regarding your question. Please read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone. There are a total of 10,113 farmers so far.

Thanks for the article. As far as I read it, I assume anyone can apply and then the filtering will be done through the apps? Btw, you also mention $700/month salary, is this paid in Hara or IDR?

Will check out the app later, and of course, apply to be a field agent. I'll probably write an article about this if I have the time.

so is the next sale not on the web provided? and if the next sale will be made on the exchange, does this not damage the price of the token later it becomes unstable, or can you explain how the concept you are planning

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.
So they only sell nutrient tokens there? not to be traded? and what are the targets that will be sold on the tokenomy platform? and is that the final stage of selling ico?

They will be traded once HART has been listed in exchanges. The targets sold in Tokenomy is 46M, it is the final stage of selling, there are no plans yet of another stage of selling tokens.
Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Any HARA Token holder can apply to be a field agent/data qualifier we have an article regarding your question. Please read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone. There are a total of 10,113 farmers so far.

Thanks for the article. As far as I read it, I assume anyone can apply and then the filtering will be done through the apps? Btw, you also mention $700/month salary, is this paid in Hara or IDR?

Will check out the app later, and of course, apply to be a field agent. I'll probably write an article about this if I have the time.

so is the next sale not on the web provided? and if the next sale will be made on the exchange, does this not damage the price of the token later it becomes unstable, or can you explain how the concept you are planning

The sale is over, there will be no more token sale. The ICO was done on Tokenomy launchpad. I believe s/he means that HARA will be tradable on exchanges after the sale is over.
So they only sell nutrient tokens there? not to be traded? and what are the targets that will be sold on the tokenomy platform? and is that the final stage of selling ico?
copper member

This is why HARA teamed up with partners across industries to build a sustainable ecosystem!  

Read all details here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2DxEcXx

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

yes you are right, pundix became a partnership that became the selling point of this project. but I hope there will be a better new partnership, because this will have an impact on the sale of tokens later. maybe with one exchange, it can make investors more interested.

We will focus on acquiring more on partners that will have a significant impact on the tokens soon  Smiley. For now, we have no information on which exchange HART will be listed.
copper member

This is why HARA teamed up with partners across industries to build a sustainable ecosystem! 

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

You're right PUNDI X brings their X POS systems to rural Indonesia to bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers they may find it in HARA accredited kiosks with a ratio of 1 device per 200 farmers.

Sounds great but isn't one for every 200 a bit few?

For a start, It will suffice, we will increase the number once the number of farmers increases further.  Smiley

copper member

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

You're right PUNDI X brings their X POS systems to rural Indonesia to bring financial inclusions to unbanked farmers they may find it in HARA accredited kiosks with a ratio of 1 device per 200 farmers.

copper member
Yes, That's right. Thank you for your interpretation.  Smiley since we have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH funding has been done.

You miss 1 question. Will the salary for field agents paid in HART or fiat?
It would be great if there's an explanation on the article, I just check it out and that detail is missing.

The field agents are paid with fiat, they can earn up to 700USD per month, they just need to put in the work. You can read this article on How HARA creates jobs for anyone with a mobile phone
Activity: 882
Merit: 11
Volare.network

Lots of partnerships has happened so far, I  can say that PUNDI is what I like the most because it makes the transaction of farmers to use their points easier.

yes you are right, pundix became a partnership that became the selling point of this project. but I hope there will be a better new partnership, because this will have an impact on the sale of tokens later. maybe with one exchange, it can make investors more interested.
Activity: 82

Sounds great but isn't one for every 200 a bit few?
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
Yes, That's right. Thank you for your interpretation.  Smiley since we have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH funding has been done.

You miss 1 question. Will the salary for field agents paid in HART or fiat?
It would be great if there's an explanation on the article, I just check it out and that detail is missing.
copper member

Activity: 82

copper member

Last week we organized a big “Babaqaran” to welcome the MIT students at blockchainhub id!

copper member

Read all details here: http://bit.ly/2DxEcXx

Activity: 644
Merit: 103
I want to ask, on the website there is a token for sale: 360,000,000 (30% of the total supply) but I see that sold at tokenomy is only 46 million tokens and has reached hardcap, where are the remaining tokens?

I have already asked that but there is no answer
OP says if you want to ask about this please send an email to [email protected]

We have reached our hard cap of 46000 ETH for all the phases such as private sale, pre-sale, public sale, and offline sale. Note that HART is pegged in ETH which is 1 ETH is equal to 6275 HART.
Where are these 46000 ETH stored? At the address of the smart contract? Where can I see this? I just do not trust the words, but trust the facts.
copper member

copper member
Congrats HARA team for reaching your Hard cap! Great progress!!
Looking forward to what will happen next to HARA. Any plans after the token sale?

wow, so quickly you get your target, but will you sell ico or stop it?
all are very happy to hear this information, and this is truly extraordinary, hopefully as many plans can go well

Thank you! Indeed we've reached our targets swiftly Smiley We are happy of the outcome as well. The selling will continue once listed in exchanges.

You can refer to this article in Medium if you bought tokens and you are curious about what happens next, we have no information yet if there will be another sale aside from the ITS.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

Activity: 536
Merit: 100
Congrats HARA team for reaching your Hard cap! Great progress!!
Looking forward to what will happen next to HARA. Any plans after the token sale?

wow, so quickly you get your target, but will you sell ico or stop it?
all are very happy to hear this information, and this is truly extraordinary, hopefully as many plans can go well

Thank you! Indeed we've reached our targets swiftly Smiley We are happy of the outcome as well. The selling will continue once listed in exchanges.
copper member
Hi guys, how and what is the criteria if somebody wants to apply to be a field agents/data qualifiers? I tried to skim the whitepaper but can't find any details for that (or probably missed). Will you open a limited spot or anybody can join and leave the network anytime?

Btw, according to this article[1], I read that you've started the pilot project in Situbondo. Is there any specific statistics describing how many farmers have joined, how's their life after they join HARA and so on? I can only find this IG post when I search for this[2]. Not necessarily in Situbondo, I just mentioned it because my family lives there. I could probably join as a field agent there too.

[1] https://id.techinasia.com/hara-pertanian-blockchain
[2] https://www.instagram.com/hara.technology/p/BgBJgPKBwIu/

You can read these articles to see how HARA helps improve the livelyhood of farmers.
1. How HARA helps banks help farmers
2. How better data leads to better prices
Pages:
Jump to: