Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 16. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
-snip-
HARA Project already have a bounty & airdrop. They make a boutny & airdrop on Bountyhive you can check at there if still have some spot for you participate at the Bounty HARA. I think still have some spot for the bounty, the airdrop already full.

Yes, you're right we do have an ongoing bounty campaign in bountyhive, but I regret to inform that slots are already full if you're just going to start participating today.
copper member

We are grateful to work with PundiX Labs to improve financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. Read more about our partnership here: http://bit.ly/2JQlY5i

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
Really useful project. I saw on ICOmarks project will apply stated solutions in Singapore. Do you have bounty campaign? I wish you best of all!

Thank you for the kind words!  Smiley Yes, we do have a bounty campaign in bounty hive. just follow the instructions for you to be eligible
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
-snip-
HARA Project already have a bounty & airdrop. They make a boutny & airdrop on Bountyhive you can check at there if still have some spot for you participate at the Bounty HARA. I think still have some spot for the bounty, the airdrop already full.
legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1003

We are grateful to work with PundiX Labs to improve financial inclusion and bring digital payments to an untapped market of smallholder farmers in rural Indonesia. Read more about our partnership here: http://bit.ly/2JQlY5i

Really useful project. I saw on ICOmarks project will apply stated solutions in Singapore. Do you have bounty campaign? I wish you best of all!
copper member

copper member

5 days to go for our Public Sale! Head on to http://bit.ly/HowToKYC  for everything you need to prepare for the sale.

copper member

A week until we open the HARA Token public sale… Have you completed your KYC?

Woah I almost forgot, where can I do the KYC?

You can do your KYC in either Liquid or TokenomySmiley We hope you can join our sale!
Activity: 22

Woah I almost forgot, where can I do the KYC?
copper member

Looking good in green! Especially with the background 🌱🌾 See the post here: http://bit.ly/2RnOjH3

copper member

This morning, Regi Wahyu, Alex, and MIT Sloan interns were brainstorming about the expansion strategy for HARA 🧠

copper member

This was taken last November where both HARA and BTPNSyariah began to disburse micro-loans in Bojonegoro, East Java. Look at their faces! 😁😁 Read more on our collaboration with BTPNS here: http://bit.ly/2Ccc3Dy

copper member
many farmers say about nutrient collaboration with
BTPNSyariah, I am very happy to hear this information, because the hara project works realistically to help the farmers, and the team is very happy to help the special farmers in the country of Indonesia

With the help of this collaboration, BTPN-S has approved of Rp 1.162.500.000 ($80.000) in loans. The loans ranged from a minimum of Rp 500.000 ($35) to a maximum of Rp 50.000.000 ($350) per farmer, with the average coming down to around Rp 1.650.000 ($115) per farmer. This will eliminate the farmers' reliance on loan sharks which has an interest of up to 300%. You can read more in Medium  Smiley
thank you for your response, I am very happy to hear your explanation, and this really helps for small farmers, and it is their burden, I hope that as time goes by the nutrient project tokens can help for all of Indonesia

You're very welcome Smiley this year, our target is to acquire 200,00 farmers this year and 6.5 million in 5 years, which will definitely bring a huge impact on Indonesia's agricultural sector.

copper member
I think this is one of the most legit ICO in 2019, Advisors are all solid especially with former minister of finance in Indonesia so we can really trust this project I can see a very successful project in the future in HARA, and I dont want to miss this opportunity perfect for long term investment and someday we will see how we can benefit on this.

Thank you for the kind words!  Smiley HARA is being transparent as possible so that people can see the legitimacy of this project. You can join our upcoming public sale this coming January 21st just do the KYC in Liquid and Tokenomy.
copper member
As we know, every data is very important and even rewarded with a very high price. If contributors will be rewarded for using HARA tokens, what guarantees the benefits they get will make them more enthusiastic about using this platform in the future.

Contributors or data providers get rewarded with tokens by providing data needed. The benefits that they will acquire is the tokens, with their work in which they can monetize or use in the exchange.
How you will determine the number of HARA tokens they will get and is there a guarantee that those who provide the data have accurate validation.

We have no information yet regarding the number of tokens that will be distributed we will inform the community once there is  Smiley  Data providers have to use HARA Token to be listed on the exchange. A portion of those tokens is allocated to receive a basic rating and compensate for the work that goes into validating their data. Data providers that get their data qualified by more qualifiers will receive higher ratings, which will increase credibility compared to other datasets listed on the HARA decentralized data exchange.
Activity: 518
Merit: 102
many farmers say about nutrient collaboration with
BTPNSyariah, I am very happy to hear this information, because the hara project works realistically to help the farmers, and the team is very happy to help the special farmers in the country of Indonesia

With the help of this collaboration, BTPN-S has approved of Rp 1.162.500.000 ($80.000) in loans. The loans ranged from a minimum of Rp 500.000 ($35) to a maximum of Rp 50.000.000 ($350) per farmer, with the average coming down to around Rp 1.650.000 ($115) per farmer. This will eliminate the farmers' reliance on loan sharks which has an interest of up to 300%. You can read more in Medium  Smiley
thank you for your response, I am very happy to hear your explanation, and this really helps for small farmers, and it is their burden, I hope that as time goes by the nutrient project tokens can help for all of Indonesia
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
As we know, every data is very important and even rewarded with a very high price. If contributors will be rewarded for using HARA tokens, what guarantees the benefits they get will make them more enthusiastic about using this platform in the future.

Contributors or data providers get rewarded with tokens by providing data needed. The benefits that they will acquire is the tokens, with their work in which they can monetize or use in the exchange.
How you will determine the number of HARA tokens they will get and is there a guarantee that those who provide the data have accurate validation.
Activity: 656
Merit: 250
I think this is one of the most legit ICO in 2019, Advisors are all solid especially with former minister of finance in Indonesia so we can really trust this project I can see a very successful project in the future in HARA, and I dont want to miss this opportunity perfect for long term investment and someday we will see how we can benefit on this.
copper member

What will happen after you participated in the HARA ITS? No worries, we’ve got you covered! Read all the details in our latest article here: http://bit.ly/2srn0wq  

copper member

What do farmers say about our collaboration with BTPN-Syariah? Watch the video here: http://bit.ly/2snXE2q

copper member

Pages:
Jump to: