Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 24. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Data is the new oil which accelerates many huge industries across the globe. Let's start to make it happen!

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

Do you plan on engaging the energy industry too? I didnt see it in your white paper. It's a large industry specially the emerging renewable energy options

We don't leave up any options and we're always open to new things! Yes indeed the energy sector is a huge industry, we will update the community as soon as we get such news.  Smiley
Activity: 26

Data is the new oil which accelerates many huge industries across the globe. Let's start to make it happen!

Do you plan on engaging the energy industry too? I didnt see it in your white paper. It's a large industry specially the emerging renewable energy options
copper member

ow does HARA create the social impact directly to the bottom of the pyramid? Let us tell you the way!

I thought it's only data exchange? how do you increase productivity

The productivity increases because farmers will have more access to capital mainly because farmers will have easier access to micro-credit loans, therefore, they can buy more farming related goods and increase their yield without paying a lot of interest compared to when they used to borrow from loan sharks  Smiley
Oh I get it, the banks will buy the data so that they would know how much they should loan.

Yes, you're right! the Banks will purchase the data to make better data-driven decision in order to decipher an accurate estimation of the loan that they should give to the farmers Smiley
will the bank buy data using HARA  tokens or fiat? and what about the uses of HARA tokens? what can we do with HARA tokens?

Banks can participate in the data exchange through tokens, so they buy tokens.  HART is a utility token that is used to facilitate the exchange, if you buy HART you can either join the exchange by becoming a data qualifier or just by trading it. You can join our public sale on January 21st 2019! Smiley
Activity: 378
Merit: 10

ow does HARA create the social impact directly to the bottom of the pyramid? Let us tell you the way!

The productivity increases because farmers will have more access to capital mainly because farmers will have easier access to micro-credit loans, therefore, they can buy more farming related goods and increase their yield without paying a lot of interest compared to when they used to borrow from loan sharks  Smiley
Oh I get it, the banks will buy the data so that they would know how much they should loan.

Yes, you're right! the Banks will purchase the data to make better data-driven decision in order to decipher an accurate estimation of the loan that they should give to the farmers Smiley
will the bank buy data using HARA  tokens or fiat? and what about the uses of HARA tokens? what can we do with HARA tokens?
copper member

“I was challenged to take a different approach to learn, one that is more problem-oriented and curiosity-driven rather than theory-driven.” - Alda Sianipar, a former HARA Data Science intern.

copper member

Activity: 22

copper member

Activity: 22

copper member

Last August we launched blockchain hub ID as the gateway to Indonesia’s growing blockchain ecosystem. Its mission is to bring the Indonesian blockchain community together, drive innovation & provide education on blockchain technology. http://bit.ly/2QJz2jh

Oouughh Wow Indonesia for HARA ICO, right?
I see on the main website for ICO that it has its head office in Singapore.

In conclusion, where is the ICO established in which country?

the ICO is established in Indonesia  Smiley where HARA is currently based. so that the whole team can precisely monitor the flow and the growth of the project. 
copper member

“This is a mutually beneficial relationship where HARA customers can benefit from our decentralized storage to store the data assets they’re working on.” — Nitin Cunha, Bluzelle Director of Developer Relations

copper member

Congratulating our CEO, Regi Wahyu to become an Ashoka Fellow through the work at HARA are doing for the smallholder farmers in Indonesia and abroad.

Activity: 518
Merit: 106

Last August we launched blockchain hub ID as the gateway to Indonesia’s growing blockchain ecosystem. Its mission is to bring the Indonesian blockchain community together, drive innovation & provide education on blockchain technology. http://bit.ly/2QJz2jh

Oouughh Wow Indonesia for HARA ICO, right?
I see on the main website for ICO that it has its head office in Singapore.

In conclusion, where is the ICO established in which country?
copper member

Ever wonder what our mission is? HARA aims to help people, especially those who are at the bottom of the pyramid, to create accessibility for them, make better decisions and improve their livelihood. Find out more about us at: http://haratoken.io   &  http://hara.ag

copper member

I agree data is very important these days in a lot of industries

Yes, data is becoming as important as oil these days, data is important to make data-driven decisions and improve accuracy if the decision that's why HARA data exchange is born to fill the gap of the demand for quality data  Smiley

Excellent! I saw on your roadmap that you will target these sectors right?

Yes! Our mission began within the agriculture and food sector and continues toward overall
sustainability for the world’s most socially impactful sectors like Food, Health, Transportation and Recreation!  Smiley
Activity: 20

Yes, data is becoming as important as oil these days, data is important to make data-driven decisions and improve accuracy if the decision that's why HARA data exchange is born to fill the gap of the demand for quality data  Smiley

Excellent! I saw on your roadmap that you will target these sectors right?
copper member

Activity: 20

copper member

Thursday Motivation by our field agent. See the post here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2BHuW0T

looks like a hard working field agent, is this what a field agent does?

Our field agents are doing hard work to keep the HARA ecosystem in shape!  Smiley what looks like here is that a field agent is in open land and probably doing land tagging

Hmmm land tagging? what else do they do in the field?

The Field agents do land tagging and collect all kinds of farm-related data from the farmers in the field like crop data, and pest data  Smiley
Activity: 37

Thursday Motivation by our field agent. See the post here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2BHuW0T

looks like a hard working field agent, is this what a field agent does?

Our field agents are doing hard work to keep the HARA ecosystem in shape!  Smiley what looks like here is that a field agent is in open land and probably doing land tagging

Hmmm land tagging? what else do they do in the field?
Pages:
Jump to: