Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 22. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Lots of things happened this week in the blockchain world, so let's ease it up with a fun game. Ever heard of the Where's Wally game? Try to find where our CEO Regi Wahyu and CTO Imron is on this picture.

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Upon checking the website, banks and the government are involved with the project. So the project is not considered decentralized?

The government will help with the formation and execution of policies, provision of physical infrastructure, and ensuring financial inclusion for farmers. Banks and financial institutions will help to support farmers to expand their operations through investment in agriculture-related Infrastructure and other production-related resources. Basically, they are only helping with the cycle of the data, they are not a partner of the project. So it's still decentralized.

Oh okay I get it so they are just there to assist
copper member
Upon checking the website, banks and the government are involved with the project. So the project is not considered decentralized?

The government will help with the formation and execution of policies, provision of physical infrastructure, and ensuring financial inclusion for farmers. Banks and financial institutions will help to support farmers to expand their operations through investment in agriculture-related Infrastructure and other production-related resources. Basically, they are only helping with the cycle of the data, they are not a partner of the project. So it's still decentralized.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
copper member

With lots of good stuff still ahead, let's take a minute to reflect on all that we have already accomplished this past year here: http://bit.ly/2VhyrE4

copper member

Let's spare a little time to watch what's really happening in the agriculture world with our Advisor, Dr. Chatib Basri.

Full video: https://youtu.be/VrCNmPsagDo

copper member
Is the airdrop still active?

We have no active airdrops as of the moment, we will inform the community once there is. Join us at our public sale this January 21st!  Smiley
copper member
I just noticed this project days ago and I can say very legit, projects like this have not much given attention by most investors I just read the whole wp and it seems it is planned very well I hope this kind of projects will be very popular this year, real use case, strong team and of course solid project in the near future it will be very profitable considering its data exchange feature.
Without promotions/ marketting, it is hard for the project to attract investors.
The reasons behind this are there are so many projects launched over the last two years, and HARA is very easily to be un-recognized over hundreds other projects.
In a word, I think marketing should be implemented on massive scale.

The team is doing everything they can to market HARA by doing roadshows across Indonesia and also providing social media presence via Twitter we have both local and international media coverage from AWS, Forbes, VICE, and CNN.  Smiley Join us on our public sale this January 21st!
Activity: 27
Is the airdrop still active?
copper member
I just noticed this project days ago and I can say very legit, projects like this have not much given attention by most investors I just read the whole wp and it seems it is planned very well I hope this kind of projects will be very popular this year, real use case, strong team and of course solid project in the near future it will be very profitable considering its data exchange feature.

Thank you for such flattering comments, we try to be as transparent as possible to attract more supporters, users, and investors. We believe that data is the new oil and data will be important to make data-driven decisions for accurate output. You can join our public sale this January 21st  Smiley
copper member

Meet the team who connect HARA to farmers -- the deployment team.

Activity: 193
Merit: 11
Without promotions/ marketting, it is hard for the project to attract investors.
The reasons behind this are there are so many projects launched over the last two years, and HARA is very easily to be un-recognized over hundreds other projects.
In a word, I think marketing should be implemented on massive scale.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
copper member

Farmers work hard every day in order to feed the world, captured by our own field agent 📸 See the post here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2LDqvbT

Thanks to the farmers and thanks to HARA who helps the farmers who are in the bottom pyramid!

HARA believes that farmers are the backbone of the economy and helping farmers will eventually lead to better food quality and prices which will lead to a stable development in the food and agricultural sector  Smiley

I hope more farmers will join HARA soon.

Don't worry, HARA plans to acquire as much as 1 million farmers at the end of 2019  Smiley
Activity: 82

Farmers work hard every day in order to feed the world, captured by our own field agent 📸 See the post here: http://[Suspicious link removed]/2LDqvbT

Thanks to the farmers and thanks to HARA who helps the farmers who are in the bottom pyramid!

HARA believes that farmers are the backbone of the economy and helping farmers will eventually lead to better food quality and prices which will lead to a stable development in the food and agricultural sector  Smiley

I hope more farmers will join HARA soon.
copper member

Activity: 82

copper member

“I am happy that BI and HARA both recognize that there is actually a real need for the collection of valid agricultural data, using new and innovative solutions.” -Regiwahyu on Bank Indonesia discussion with HARA. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2zpSA4g 

copper member

That’s a wrap for 2018. Thank you for being a part of our growing community

I'm proud to see what HARA has achieved this year, well done!

Thank you! it's because of loyal supporters like you is what keeps us going, we would hate to disappoint! 2019 would be a great year for HARA

I wish you all the best this year! I'm just here patiently waiting for the public sale.  Smiley

Thank you for your patience, but you won't have to wait that long since it's on January 21st!
Activity: 72

That’s a wrap for 2018. Thank you for being a part of our growing community

I'm proud to see what HARA has achieved this year, well done!

Thank you! it's because of loyal supporters like you is what keeps us going, we would hate to disappoint! 2019 would be a great year for HARA

I wish you all the best this year! I'm just here patiently waiting for the public sale.  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: