Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 20. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0
nice idea, but how will the data be managed sounds like it requires a lot of physical infrastructure

Data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. A combination of IPFS permanent web, Bluezelle protocols, and Amazon web services (S3 and Dynamo DB) will be implemented as data storage systems off the chain.

Proof of existence smart contract is deployed in the blockchain to ensure data is tamper-proof and uncompromised. Every data is signed with fingerprint-like proof. If the data is changed, then the associated fingerprint will also change. To verify the data, the fingerprint must match or it is considered as tampered. Nevertheless, data providers should also ensure that a safe and reliable data storage and accessible mechanism is maintained.
wont amazon be able to access my data?
copper member
Activity: 210
great idea but im confused as to how the end user benefits from his or her data, do they sell it on your platform? and wr is all this data stored and what types of encryption is used to protect that data from others?

The data providers do not sell their data, although they get incentivized with points in which they can use to exchange with goods. The data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. In the HARA data exchange platform, document encryption is realized through the use of AES256 algorithm in producing an encryption key. The encryption key is further broken down into several keys known as secret keys. The secret keys are distributed amongst data provider’s wallet, HARA system and trusted third-party (e.g. government, value-added service providers). To decrypt the data, the minimum of three keys is required. Any party (other than the data provider) that possesses the key cannot decrypt the data without the consent of other key holders.

ok thanks for the info its much clear now, one more doubt why do i need KYC can't i remain anonymous to participate in your ICO
No problem, you can do your KYC at either Liquid or Tokenomy  Smiley
copper member

For those of you who are still confused, how do you choose the right ICO?

*source: Zhuang on the It's Time to Digital Asset event

Follow: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
Activity: 25
great idea but im confused as to how the end user benefits from his or her data, do they sell it on your platform? and wr is all this data stored and what types of encryption is used to protect that data from others?

The data providers do not sell their data, although they get incentivized with points in which they can use to exchange with goods. The data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. In the HARA data exchange platform, document encryption is realized through the use of AES256 algorithm in producing an encryption key. The encryption key is further broken down into several keys known as secret keys. The secret keys are distributed amongst data provider’s wallet, HARA system and trusted third-party (e.g. government, value-added service providers). To decrypt the data, the minimum of three keys is required. Any party (other than the data provider) that possesses the key cannot decrypt the data without the consent of other key holders.

ok thanks for the info its much clear now, one more doubt why do i need KYC can't i remain anonymous to participate in your ICO
copper member

“One of the main reasons HARA uses blockchain is specifically to benefit the people on the bottom of the pyramid.” Read how HARA works towards the UN ‘s Sustainable Development Goals here: http://bit.ly/2FcJKJa

copper member

“It's time to see the possibility of entering Digital Asset Management” -Chatib Basri on the learning possibilities in #Blockchain technology. Watch the full video here: http://bit.ly/2C4bcog 

copper member

"The largest barrier right now for Blockchain in Indonesia is scalability," -Imron Zuhri, CTO of HARA.

copper member
great work, amazing team really talented!! but where is all the data stored?

Data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. A combination of IPFS permanent web, Bluezelle protocols, and Amazon web services (S3 and Dynamo DB) will be implemented as data storage systems off the chain.  Smiley
copper member

There is another way to build infrastructure as well as serverless on the cloud and that is Pulumi.

Activity: 17
great work, amazing team really talented!! but where is all the data stored?
copper member
great idea, i believe in your system i believe that users should own and benefit from their own data.

Indeed! HARA's mission is to empower everyone with data, that's why to the idea of a decentralized data exchange is born. So that no single organization can own or monopolize data.  Smiley
copper member
amazing system. how do i get involved if i want to profit from this?

Thank you! You can start by doing your KYC in Liquid or Tokenomy  Smiley
copper member
nice idea, but how will the data be managed sounds like it requires a lot of physical infrastructure

Data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. A combination of IPFS permanent web, Bluezelle protocols, and Amazon web services (S3 and Dynamo DB) will be implemented as data storage systems off the chain.

Proof of existence smart contract is deployed in the blockchain to ensure data is tamper-proof and uncompromised. Every data is signed with fingerprint-like proof. If the data is changed, then the associated fingerprint will also change. To verify the data, the fingerprint must match or it is considered as tampered. Nevertheless, data providers should also ensure that a safe and reliable data storage and accessible mechanism is maintained.
Activity: 26
great idea, i believe in your system i believe that users should own and benefit from their own data.
Activity: 20
amazing system. how do i get involved if i want to profit from this?
copper member

HARA was joined by Cardano ’s Eemurgo in hosting the Blockchain for Real World Problems event in Jakarta. Read more here: http://bit.ly/2AlQVuq 

Activity: 22
copper member

A behind the scenes snapshot of Now Go Build with Werner Vogels being silly on the field! 🏄🌾 Watch the full episode here: http://bit.ly/2zvee4K

copper member
people control their own data, its a sweet idea but what about data storage where is all the users data stored in a centralized or decentralized server cause that could mean a whole world of difference

Data is securely stored and processed in the HARA data exchange platform. A combination of IPFS permanent web, Bluezelle protocols, and Amazon web services (S3 and Dynamo DB) will be implemented as data storage systems off the chain. Proof of existence smart contract is deployed in the blockchain to ensure data is tamper-proof and uncompromised. Every data is signed with fingerprint-like proof. If the data is changed, then the associated fingerprint will also change. To verify the data, the fingerprint must match or it is considered as tampered. Nevertheless, data providers should also ensure that a safe and reliable data storage and accessible mechanism is maintained.
copper member

Pages:
Jump to: