Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 31. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0
How can data companies utilize HARA platform?
copper member
Activity: 210
How does you project work? you will buy the data from the farmers?

HARA has field agents to facilitate the data collection of the farmers, the field agents will serve as the bridge between HARA and the farmers, the field agents will use the HARA app to collect the data.

What exacyly is the job of these field agents?

A field agent will serve as a bridge of HARA to the farmers. In their initial role, Field Agents will serve as data collectors and will map out the agricultural potential in their village. For example, they will check the familial relations and ID’s of local farmers, examine the yields of their crops, and track the market prices.  Smiley
Activity: 27

HARA has field agents to facilitate the data collection of the farmers, the field agents will serve as the bridge between HARA and the farmers, the field agents will use the HARA app to collect the data.

What exacyly is the job of these field agents?
copper member

What is your ThursdayMotivation? Us is making blockchain the future of Indonesian farming 🌾 Read the English version VICE article here: http://bit.ly/2zU4JME

Follow Us: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

copper member

Activity: 27
copper member
When will your MVP be available?

HARA Data Exchange platform MVP will be launched on the first quarter of 2019.  Smiley

will it be the same with the public sale?

Our public will be on January 2019th  Smiley The public sale will be first.
Activity: 26

HARA Data Exchange platform MVP will be launched on the first quarter of 2019.  Smiley

will it be the same with the public sale?
copper member

Activity: 26
copper member

Highlights from the most awaited HARA's event on last Tuesday at Ritz Carlton, Jakarta. Thank you for being a part to bring technology for our agriculture in Indonesia!

copper member

“I am proud to be a HARA field agent and able to work with farmers directly. HARA also educates them on micro-credit loans, wonderful! Mr Regi Wahyu, greetings from Desa Sumberarum, Bojonegoro.” See the post here: http://bit.ly/2EjmvM7

Follow us: Twitter
copper member

Wisdom from our own Regi Wahyu 👏🏼

copper member

“New words we have learned; decentralization, ledger, and digital assets. What are the communities and ecosystem behind a blockchain project that can drive the token itself? And I think HARA got them all.” - Dasrul Chaniago at CFO Talks

copper member
Nice project how can I buy the token once listed ?

Thank you! You can buy HART once we are listed on an exchange via ETH, 0.5ETH is the minimum contribution for you to join the public sale.  Smiley

Thanks, how much HART can I get for 1 ETH?

The price of HART is pegged to ETH; 1 ETH equals 6275 HART. We hope you can join our public sale in January! Smiley

A rather long waiting period for a public sale. I think that you use this time to popularize the project even more. Partnerships, advisors and community. It is important.

It is a rather long waiting period but we assure you it's worth the wait!  Smiley Indeed we are using this time to market HARA via roadshows and events and also searching for future partnerships and acquiring new advisors to benefit the HARA ecosystem.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Thank you! You can buy HART once we are listed on an exchange via ETH, 0.5ETH is the minimum contribution for you to join the public sale.  Smiley

The price of HART is pegged to ETH; 1 ETH equals 6275 HART. We hope you can join our public sale in January! Smiley

A rather long waiting period for a public sale. I think that you use this time to popularize the project even more. Partnerships, advisors and community. It is important.
copper member
Why does HARA use Ethereum?

HARA needs to be implemented by using a proven technology that's why the decision to use Ethereum was made. Also, Ethereum has the biggest dApps projects connection support to other layers through Oraclize, Infura, and so forth. It also has the most robust community and developer support. HARA is not closing its doors to other blockchain tech, that's why HARA is also exploring research and development partnerships with other blockchain tech companies.
Activity: 22
Why does HARA use Ethereum?
copper member

Activity: 37

Pages:
Jump to: