Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 35. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
How is the fundraising going? You can tell how much you have collected for today. Perhaps a percentage of the target collection rate?  How many field agents do you already have?

Our ICO is already done and we reached our Hard Cap, we are now waiting for the public sale which is on January 2019. Currently, we have 341 field agents to be exact.  Smiley

This is a good amount, I am sure that your project has a great future. I wish you to attract as many loyal supporters as possible.  Wink
Activity: 10
Merit: 0

Hello Hara team,

We have already listed your project on our website with A- rating:

https://icoscale.com/ico_listing/haratoken/

We thank you for the rating and the support  Smiley but we would like to point out that there are a few corrections, please contact us at our Telegram Community for the clarifications. 

Hello,

Could you please pm me the details?
copper member
Activity: 210

Data qualifiers drive the demand for data in the HARA Ecosystem, and everybody with a phone can join the ecosystem! 📲🤓 More benefits of becoming an agripreneur,

I love the fact that Hara really looks after their stake holders and not just profit, they also advocate the well fare of their farmers, the backbone of the country!

HARA wants to make sure that stakeholders will also benefit from the partnerships and collaborations it does and not only itself since we aim to empower everyone with data  Smiley while also helping smallholder farmers get the best prices for their yield and access to microcredit loans to fund them.
Activity: 101

Data qualifiers drive the demand for data in the HARA Ecosystem, and everybody with a phone can join the ecosystem! 📲🤓 More benefits of becoming an agripreneur,

I love the fact that Hara really looks after their stake holders and not just profit, they also advocate the well fare of their farmers, the backbone of the country!
copper member

Hello Hara team,

We thank you for the rating and the support  Smiley but we would like to point out that there are a few corrections, please contact us at our Telegram Community for the clarifications. 

copper member

November Recap: Big Partnerships and starring in Amazon’s Now Go Build

Read the whole article here
copper member

copper member

From the previous HARAcademy we know what blockchain is, now what are the basic terms of blockchain??

There are 5 basics of blockchain, starting with BLOCKS. We have an easy example for you to understand!
Activity: 10

Hello Hara team,

copper member

Since last September we've been addressing some hints regarding Werner Vogels and the Amazon Web Services team coming to our office. Now that it's finally here, we are proud to announce that HARA  is featured in Amazon Web Services Now Go Build series Cool

Click here for the full video and article

I watched to video and finally understood Hara better, especially my question of why they dont just pay farmers with money.

Thank you for watching!  Smiley our CEO and CTO and Mr. Werner Vogels exerted a lot of effort to show the world what HARA really is and all about.  As stated in the video, there were instances where they incentivized farmers with fiat currency but instead were used for different purposes, so we resulted in loyalty points so that we make sure that they spend it on farming and personal needs.  Smiley We hope the video helped you understand more about HARA, stay tuned for more upcoming videos  Smiley
Activity: 72

Since last September we've been addressing some hints regarding Werner Vogels and the Amazon Web Services team coming to our office. Now that it's finally here, we are proud to announce that HARA  is featured in Amazon Web Services Now Go Build series Cool

I watched to video and finally understood Hara better, especially my question of why they dont just pay farmers with money.
copper member
How is the fundraising going? You can tell how much you have collected for today. Perhaps a percentage of the target collection rate?  How many field agents do you already have?

Our ICO is already done and we reached our Hard Cap, we are now waiting for the public sale which is on January 2019. Currently, we have 341 field agents to be exact.  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
copper member

copper member

As a data provider, HARA helps farmers to grow, with giving access to their data base, credit and market. We put farmers in the spotlight
copper member

"Our focus now is to immediately work on product integrations and deployment" -Alexander Jatra, CFO of HARA, earlier this morning at Bizcom Indonesia event!
copper member

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell.
HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

You can read the whole article at Medium .  Smiley

Wow, last time I thought field agents will only have tokens if they do work now they can also be paid in money

A field agent can earn up to 700$ they just have to put in their work and effort and bridge HARA to the farmers and translate farmer data to HARA. The Field Agents can also be promoted to Farm Manager and earn a little bit more but that would depend on his local network and the quantity and quality of his work.  Smiley

I thought there was only field agents? What differentiates them from farm managers?

Field agents will then become Farm Managers, What differentiates them is that Fiel Agents will have a more technical work of collecting data and map out the agricultural potential in their village. For example, they will check the familial relations and ID’s of local farmers, examine the yields of their crops, and track the market prices. A Farm Manager will have a more administrative type of work like a Farm Manager can serve as an agent between the farmers and the services they would like to get access to, A Farm Manager can also act as an agronomist, a Farm Manager could play the role of a sales agent.  Smiley
Activity: 54
https://i.imgur.com/Y0uxNMAl.jpg

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell.
HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

Wow, last time I thought field agents will only have tokens if they do work now they can also be paid in money

A field agent can earn up to 700$ they just have to put in their work and effort and bridge HARA to the farmers and translate farmer data to HARA. The Field Agents can also be promoted to Farm Manager and earn a little bit more but that would depend on his local network and the quantity and quality of his work.  Smiley

I thought there was only field agents? What differentiates them from farm managers?
copper member

Activity: 54
https://i.imgur.com/Y0uxNMAl.jpg

Pages:
Jump to: