Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 34. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 152
Save Palestine
~
HARA partnered with PUNDIX to deliver digital financial
Is that PUNDIX?

I search the Internet is an exchange market?

is it possible that this HART token will be in the top exchanger in the future, such as at Binance or maybe at least HitBTC
Both are good, and I have an account there, and I often trade on HitBTC so far so good even though it has a rating: 11

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Have you seen HARA on the first episode of Amazon Web Service's Now Go Build? Watch the trailer here: http://bit.ly/2Qdmq3W  and tell us what you think!  Cool

Follow us: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram
copper member

Looks like no one’s ready for the picture… except for Regi Wahyu  🤣 A behind the scenes picture from Werner Vogels and Amazon Web Services visit last September.

copper member
Not clear if the givaway is still ongoing or not. The dedicated thread linked in the OP is almost empty.

If by "give away" you mean our Airdrop, currently we have no ongoing Airdrops Smiley
copper member
HARA will be listed on exchanges soon!  Smiley  Our public sale will be in January 2019.

is it possible that this HART token will be in the top exchanger in the future, such as at Binance or maybe at least HitBTC

I strongly support this project because it supports farmers. it's no secret that farmers in our country are isolate.

Yes, I agree with you, because this is the time for farmers to be digitalized

HARA will be listed on exchanges soon!  Smiley For now, we are canvassing our options on Exchange Platforms, HARA partnered with PUNDIX to deliver digital financial inclusions to our unbanked farmers in rural areas.

Click here to read the full article on Medium
copper member
Is it in the local exchange or in the global exchange? or both?

I strongly support this project because it supports farmers. it's no secret that farmers in our country are isolate.

Thank you for your support! For now, we have no definite answer to your question since we are exploring options in where will HARA be listed on. We assure you that we will have an answer soon. Smiley Indeed, HARA aims to empower smallholder farmers in rural areas by giving them access to microcredit loans and loyalty points which they could exchange with farming goods and daily needs  Smiley
Activity: 352
Merit: 100
Not clear if the givaway is still ongoing or not. The dedicated thread linked in the OP is almost empty.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
HARA will be listed on exchanges soon!  Smiley  Our public sale will be in January 2019.

Yes, I agree with you, because this is the time for farmers to be digitalized
Save Palestine
Is it in the local exchange or in the global exchange? or both?

copper member
I come from Indonesia

Where is the HART plan for listing on the currency market?

Follow us on Twitter and Instagram

Join our Telegram Community for more updates Smiley
Save Palestine
I come from Indonesia

Where is the HART plan for listing on the currency market?
copper member

On the first series of #HARAInsight, former minister of finance of Indonesia, Chatib Basri, shared his insights on how blockchain tackles the fundamental matters in agriculture.

Watch The Full Video Here: http://bit.ly/2RyjoUv

copper member

Ever wonder what kind of data can be found in the HARA Data Exchange?

What are the other data that I can find in these data categories?

These are the Metadata that you can find under the Data Sets

Farmer related data - Farmer Data, Commodity Data, Field Ownership Data

Cultivation data - Farm Input Data, Harvest Data, Planting Data, Disease Data, Pest Data

Ecologocal data - Disease Data, Soil Data, Pest Data, Weather Data

Location specific data - Fiel Data, Field Ownership Data

Market information & transactional data - Market Data, Yield Transaction Data, Farm Input Transaction Data, Traditional Market Data, Business Entity Data.
Activity: 84

What are the other data that I can find in these data categories?
copper member

A behind the scenes snapshot of Now Go Build with Werner Vogels being silly on the field! 🏄🌾 Watch the full episode here: http://bit.ly/2KGzyIN
copper member

Data qualifiers drive the demand for data in the HARA Ecosystem, and everybody with a phone can join the ecosystem! 📲🤓 More benefits of becoming an agripreneur,

Do data qualifiers get paid too?

Data qualifiers receive HART tokens when they perform basic tasks of verifying the quality of data and help increase its rating  Smiley Data qualifiers add value to the ecosystem by providing verification in the form of proof of work. They act as a crowd-sourced indicator of data quality, which over time, will help improve the overall robustness of the data and help generate healthy, ongoing demand. Data qualifiers will receive tokens based on their efforts related to the tasks they perform in verifying data on the
exchange. Data qualifiers can be any HARA token holders.
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

Data qualifiers drive the demand for data in the HARA Ecosystem, and everybody with a phone can join the ecosystem! 📲🤓 More benefits of becoming an agripreneur,

Do data qualifiers get paid too?
copper member

copper member
How is the fundraising going? You can tell how much you have collected for today. Perhaps a percentage of the target collection rate?  How many field agents do you already have?

Our ICO is already done and we reached our Hard Cap, we are now waiting for the public sale which is on January 2019. Currently, we have 341 field agents to be exact.  Smiley

This is a good amount, I am sure that your project has a great future. I wish you to attract as many loyal supporters as possible.  Wink

We thank you for your support! Rest assured that HARA will not disappoint and will continue to expand and innovate  Smiley
copper member

Hello Hara team,

We have already listed your project on our website with A- rating:

https://icoscale.com/ico_listing/haratoken/

We thank you for the rating and the support  Smiley but we would like to point out that there are a few corrections, please contact us at our Telegram Community for the clarifications. 

Hello,

Could you please pm me the details?

I apologize but we do not do PMs here, please click this link: https://t.me/HARAToken to direct you to our telegram account.
Pages:
Jump to: