Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 33. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

Kudos to our engineers who implemented “HARA Wallet” for us (internal use only)! Last Friday we tried it out in our office to buy some cup noodles 📲🍜💡

Follow us: Twitter
Join: HARA Telegram

copper member

"Taking a break after land tagging… All farmers will have a joyful smile thanks to HARA” by one of our field agents 👨🏼‍🌾 Is that a HARA tumbler we see? See the post here: http://bit.ly/2Pqi3gF 

copper member

Last Friday Regi Wahyu at the BCTN (Blockchain Cryptocurrency Talks and Networking) 1.0. Thank you for bringing up the #blockchain theme as the grassroots movements to improve the lives of millions.

copper member

blockchain basics #3: Smart Contracts.
Just like traditional contracts but with steroids. A smart contract automatically executes transaction when conditions are satisfied, making the process very efficient

copper member

Blockchain Technology: Where will it Deliver Greatest Value to the Agri-Food Industry? Throwback to last week Imron (CTO of HARA) at RAFISingapore. Good times!  Smiley

copper member

Southeast Asia's digital economy to triple to $240 billion by 2025
click here to read the full article 

Join us: HARA Telegram
copper member

It's been a while since we turned the spotlight on some of our advisors, today we are pleased to announce three new additions to the HARA advisory board: Charles Pyo, Darius Rugevicius, Hendy Setiono!

Join:HARA Telegram
copper member

November Recap: Big Partnerships and starring in Amazon’s Now Go Build

Read the whole article here

wow 2 partnerships, multiple events and a feature from AWS in a month, congrats!

I'm also proud of what HARA and they have achieved so far! I can't wait for what they have next year

We thank everyone for their continuous support on the project!  Smiley we will continue on working in order to bring only the best and not disappoint our loyal supporters.  Smiley
Activity: 72

wow 2 partnerships, multiple events and a feature from AWS in a month, congrats!

I'm also proud of what HARA and they have achieved so far! I can't wait for what they have next year
copper member

In November, we gained two new partnerships; one is PundiX which brings their XPOS system to HARA accredited kiosks so that we can bring financial inclusions to our unbanked farmers in rural areas, and Bluezelle which brings decentralized storage services for data providers and their data assets while also providing new income potential to stakeholders.

It was an honor being featured in Amazon's Now Go Build and sharing to the world what HARA really is and it's advocacy and also going to events and roadshows to spread HARA  Smiley
Activity: 82

copper member

“In our current economy, data is currency.” -Werner Vogels on Amazon Web Services Now Go Build episode 1.

watch the full episode of here: http://bit.ly/2zvee4K

copper member

Indonesia is a good start to implement blockchain, corresponded to Indonesia’s Pancasila (The State Philosophy) about social justice.” - Regi Wahyu

copper member

We managed to put a smile on a group photo although it was a very hot day for us 😅

watch the full episode of Now Go Build here: http://bit.ly/2zvee4K 

copper member
This is a best local projects that I know so far, besides its use case, the team also active to respond to any question related to the project. Good luck!

HARA will be listed on exchanges soon!  Smiley For now, we are canvassing our options on Exchange Platforms, HARA partnered with PUNDIX to deliver digital financial inclusions to our unbanked farmers in rural areas.

I'm really waiting for that!
Seem like I need to revise my above say. Now my suggest should be: Binancce HitBTC or at least Indodax.  Grin

Thank you for your continuous support! Rest assured that you will be informed once HARA is listed in an Exchange  Smiley we wouldn't want to disappoint  Wink  join our Telegram Community if you have further questions so that we can answer you as quickly as possible.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
This is a best local projects that I know so far, besides its use case, the team also active to respond to any question related to the project. Good luck!

HARA will be listed on exchanges soon!  Smiley For now, we are canvassing our options on Exchange Platforms, HARA partnered with PUNDIX to deliver digital financial inclusions to our unbanked farmers in rural areas.

I'm really waiting for that!
Seem like I need to revise my above say. Now my suggest should be: Binancce HitBTC or at least Indodax.  Grin
copper member

Onto the blockchain basics 3: Hash.

It encrypts information to ensure information will not be easily tampered by a third party. With a hash function = data is more secure 🔐

Follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram Community for more questions and updates  Smiley
copper member

Today was a big day for HARA, we watched Now Go Build together with 500 people (that's MASSIVE!) and Regi Wahyu explained how big data is the next big thing in 2019 at the Business Outlook 2019

Follow us on Twitter and join our Telegram Community for questions and updates  Smiley
copper member
~
HARA partnered with PUNDIX to deliver digital financial
Is that PUNDIX?

I search the Internet is an exchange market?

is it possible that this HART token will be in the top exchanger in the future, such as at Binance or maybe at least HitBTC
Both are good, and I have an account there, and I often trade on HitBTC so far so good even though it has a rating: 11

PundiX is a blockchain-enabled Point-of-Sales device. It comes with features including buying and selling of cryptocurrency, and also using cryptocurrency for purchases in the store.

copper member

HARA in Bahasa Indonesia means soil nutrients. We want to say a Happy World Soil Day!🌱🌱🌱

Click here to watch  Smiley

Follow: Twitter
Pages:
Jump to: