Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 41. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0

A personal note from our CEO, Regi Wahyu

Our Product & Partnership Focus
During the last few months, we have announced many new strategic partnerships for HARA. As a result, we have now been given aggressive project timelines by our partners. Our team now needs to immediately work on product integrations and deployment with one of Indonesia’s largest banks and PundiX, a leading point-of-sales solution that helps bring crypto to the masses. This momentum along with Dr. Werner Vogels — CTO Amazon.com’s vocal endorsement of HARA has also been attracting partnership opportunities globally. This opens up development and growth opportunities for the HARA ecosystem.

We have decided to really focus on this product integration with our partners and to move our public sale stage of our Initial Token Sale to January 2019.

All of our team’s efforts are to ensure the successful delivery of product and deployment and to explore the global interest.

New Date for Public Sale:
January 21, 2019, 9AM GMT+7 — January 30, 2019 9AM GMT+7

We believe that this decision will benefit the entire HARA ecosystem and all token holders.

The HARA team and I would again like to thank everyone who has contributed up to this stage. Please follow us on Telegram and Twitter for the latest product and partnership news.

Regards,

Regi

I thought the public sale was right after the pre-sale? why such a long wait  Sad

We do apologize. As per the personal note from our CEO, HARA will focus on product integration with its partners, and we believe that this decision will benefit the entire HARA ecosystem and the token holders. Your patience will be very much appreciated!  Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 1

During the last few months, we have announced many new strategic partnerships for HARA. As a result, we have now been given aggressive project timelines by our partners. Our team now needs to immediately work on product integrations and deployment with one of Indonesia’s largest banks and PundiX, a leading point-of-sales solution that helps bring crypto to the masses. This momentum along with Dr. Werner Vogels — CTO Amazon.com’s vocal endorsement of HARA has also been attracting partnership opportunities globally. This opens up development and growth opportunities for the HARA ecosystem.

We have decided to really focus on this product integration with our partners and to move our public sale stage of our Initial Token Sale to January 2019.

All of our team’s efforts are to ensure the successful delivery of product and deployment and to explore the global interest.

We believe that this decision will benefit the entire HARA ecosystem and all token holders.

The HARA team and I would again like to thank everyone who has contributed up to this stage. Please follow us on Telegram and Twitter for the latest product and partnership news.

Regards,

Regi

I thought the public sale was right after the pre-sale? why such a long wait  Sad
copper member

HARA Token Pre-Sale is Sold Out!

We are proud to say that we are SOLD OUT on pre-sale! Thank you for your support and contribution 🙌🏼

Head to our medium to read our token sale announcement 👇
http://[Suspicious link removed]/2QIHVpy

Wow! Shocked already? I'm so glad I participated in the pre-sale, I can't wait to see which exchange HART will be listed on  Cool

We thank you for your continuous support! The exchange platform will be announced soon and you can join our public sale in January 2019.
Activity: 101
https://i.imgur.com/VEeFUtmm.jpg

We are proud to say that we are SOLD OUT on pre-sale! Thank you for your support and contribution 🙌🏼

Wow! Shocked already? I'm so glad I participated on the pre-sale, I can't wait to see which exchange HART will be listed on  Cool
copper member

Regards,

Regi
copper member

Is it sold out on both Liquid & Tokenomy? The other day it was just in Tokenomy.

Yes, our pre-sale is sold out on both exchange platforms, you can join us again on our public sale on January 21, 2019, 9 AM GMT+7 — January 30, 2019, 9 AM GMT+7.

Activity: 72
https://i.imgur.com/VEeFUtmm.jpg

Is it sold out on both Liquid & Tokenomy? The other day it was just in Tokenomy.
copper member

http://bit.ly/2QIHVpy
copper member

This week events with HARA on the third week of November! Our roadshow will be on this Thursday in Medan 😆

Register for our Roadshow here:

http://bit.ly/HARARoadshowMDN2
copper member

Thank you to our contributors! HARA Token pre-sale is SOLD OUT on Tokenomy 🙌🏽 🚨🚨

You still can buy HART on Liquid👇🏼
https://app.liquid.com/ico-market/HART
copper member
Will either Liquid or Tokenomy be listed as one of your official exchange platform?

Right now, Liquid and Tokenomy are only for the HARA pre-sale. The official HART exchange platforms will be announced soon!

to keep yourself updated, Join our Telegram Community.
Activity: 101
Will either Liquid or Tokenomy be listed as one of your official exchange platform?
copper member

Come and join us in exploring new business opportunity using Blockhain, mark your calender tomorrow to discuss with our CMO, Farina Situmorang along with other outstanding speakers. See the details below.
Register here: http://bit.ly/wnttblockchain

See you there!
🙌
copper member
HARA Token Pre-sale is going great.  I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well, especially in South East Asia where the agriculture sector is the main contributor to their GDP.  

I joined in Liquid and bought HART already. I hope HARA will get listed soon.
Thank you for your joining our Pre-sale! So far, we have just reached our soft cap thanks to early contributors like you! We will update the community about the listing of HARA so stay tuned with us!  
What about your target in ETH/USD for Public-sale?
Our target would be 39,000 ETH.  Smiley

Activity: 82
HARA Token Pre-sale is going great.  I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well, especially in South East Asia where the agriculture sector is the main contributor to their GDP.  

Thank you for your joining our Pre-sale! So far, we have just reached our soft cap thanks to early contributors like you! We will update the community about the listing of HARA so stay tuned with us!  
What about your target in ETH/USD for Public-sale?
copper member
HARA Token Pre-sale is going great. I think HARA will really reach its cap. I support the project! I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well. 

Activity: 82
HARA Token Pre-sale is going great. I think HARA will really reach its cap. I support the project! I think this will really make an impact to the agriculture sector of Indonesia and hopefully in other countries as well. 

copper member
I think that the question is a little early, and it is unlikely that you will answer it, but when will the exchange listing be , and how large will exchange be? Will it be an exchange from the top 20?
It will be announced real soon. Definitely, HARA will be listed on exchanges but details about this exchange question will be addressed only after the end of the token sale. Thanks!
copper member
I just read your whitepaper and I see that there is a minimum balance to participate in the data exchange. How many is that?
Yes, there is. In order to maintain their accounts and get access to the platform, stakeholders need to have a minimum staked balance or else the account will be dormant. The account will be given a grace period and then ultimately will be frozen if no more activity is recorded. This allows the platform to differentiate between active and dormant accounts. The minimum staked balance will change depending on the overall usage of the platform and will fluctuate accordingly.

Join our Pre-sale now in Liquid to get a Token bonus!
Activity: 54
I just read your whitepaper and I see that there is a minimum balance to participate in the data exchange. How many is that?

Pages:
Jump to: