Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 40. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I've read your white paper and I saw a mobile app but I cant find it in Playstore or Appstore is it available? or exclusive only for Hara employees?

Our MVP will be launched in the first quarter of 2019, as for the App it's locked only for HARA field agents. This will enable the data providers to easily supply the data needed.  Smiley
Activity: 82
I've read your white paper and I saw a mobile app but I cant find it in Playstore or Appstore is it available? or exclusive only for Hara employees?
copper member
am wonering what will happen after the ico and why in the first place will you do the ico

After the ICO, HARA will be public and will move to continue its mission which is overall sustainability for the world's most impactful sectors like Health, Transportation, and Education. HARA Token conducts ICO to raise funds necessary to continue to develop and improve our product.  Smiley
copper member
promising projects hopefully with the support of important people this project can achieve success by easily hoping the team will continue to develop this project so that sales also achieve targeted results.

HARA is supported by a diverse team of expert advisors with an exemplary background in their field that will guide us in achieving our goal. Our team is working very hard to continuously improve HARA. We have just sold out on our pre-sale and our public sale will be in January 2019. Join our Telegram community to stay updated  Smiley
Activity: 574
Merit: 105
am wonering what will happen after the ico and why in the first place will you do the ico
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
promising projects hopefully with the support of important people this project can achieve success by easily hoping the team will continue to develop this project so that sales also achieve targeted results.
copper member
What will happen to the unsold tokens during the token sale?

All the unsold tokens during the sale will be burned.
Activity: 101
What will happen to the unsold tokens during the token sale?
copper member

We recently caught up with Chatib Basri the former Indonesian Minister of Finance who is an early supporter of HARA

Sharing his insights on how blockchain can solve the biggest problems in the food and agriculture sector 🌶🌾🌽

Watch the teaser at our Instagram!
🙌🏻  

copper member

Ever wonder what our mission is? HARA aims to help people, especially those who are at the bottom of the pyramid, to create accessibility for them, make better decisions and improve their livelihood. Find out more about us at: http://haratoken.io  &  http://hara.ag
copper member
Since the public sale is moved, is the minimum contribution still the same?

Yes, the minimum is still .5 ETH  Smiley
Activity: 72
Since the public sale is moved, is the minimum contribution still the same?
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
I just bought some ETH, how much HART can I get for 1 ETH?

The price of HARA is 6275 HART per 1 ETH.  Smiley

Wow Shocked Thanks! 
copper member

The price of HARA is 6275 HART per 1 ETH.  Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 1
copper member
Did I understand correctly that sales are already at the preliminary phase? You are an excellent project, although the specialization - the collection of agricultural data - is quite narrow. But I am glad that there is a huge interest in the project.

Yes, our pre-sale has just ended and soon we are beginning our public sale in January 2019. HARA's mission began with the food sector and will continue towards overall sustainability for the world's most socially impactful sectors like Health, Transportation, and Education. We appreciate your feedback and Interest in our project  Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
Did I understand correctly that sales are already at the preliminary phase? You are an excellent project, although the specialization - the collection of agricultural data - is quite narrow. But I am glad that there is a huge interest in the project.
copper member
I'm so sad to hear about the postponement of the public sale Sad how about the airdrop? when is it?

Apologies for the postponement, the Airdrop Tokens will probably be distributed after the public sale in January 2019.
Activity: 82
I'm so sad to hear about the postponement of the public sale Sad how about the airdrop? when is it?
copper member

HARA will be in Start-Up Season 6 on Channel News Asia!
Don't miss every single episode of HARA every Saturday and catch the revelation of how our CEO and CTO operates the hottest market in the industry only on CNA. Click the photo to watch the first episode. 😀

Join us on Telegram for more updates!
Pages:
Jump to: