Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 39. (Read 35530 times)

copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
I can advise you to look at another project from Indonesia. It is associated with advertising and various loyalty programs in crypto.

As far as I know, they have a quality community and this project is born in Indonesia.

Called Vexanium, look, maybe this is also a good collaboration. I have a personal contact with their leader

The project looks interesting! It looks like a promising marketing platform in which HARA can benefit a lot from in terms of marketing our product and attracting new stakeholders and maintaining existing ones. We will look into the project and asses whether a collaboration is necessary in the future  Smiley
copper member
when it will get on exchange

Right now, HART isn't listed in any exchange platforms. The official exchange platforms will be announced soon!  Smiley Join our Telegram Community for more news and updates.  
copper member

The new partnership between HARA and Bluzelle will focus on optimizing stakeholders’ income potential by extending Bluzelle's data storage services to the HARA ecosystem. 😊
Find out more about our new partnership here: http://bit.ly/2PClDt2
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
I can advise you to look at another project from Indonesia. It is associated with advertising and various loyalty programs in crypto.

As far as I know, they have a quality community and this project is born in Indonesia.

Called Vexanium, look, maybe this is also a good collaboration. I have a personal contact with their leader
Activity: 33
when it will get on exchange
copper member

Great news! AWS wins two patens for Cryptography and Distributed Data Storage Solutions, this will help the HARA ecosystem to improve efficiency and verification of our data! Read more: https://bit.ly/2QHdLTn  😁
copper member
I just joined the Telegram Takeover, the CEO, CFO and CMO were very accommodating to my questions.

Thank you for joining our Telegram Takeover!  Smiley Mr. Regi our CEO, Mr. Alex our CFO and Ms. Farina our CMO are working very hard to answer every questions and clarification by our supporters. We hope you can join our next Telegram Takeover, or if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.  Smiley

I forgot to ask because it was only 30mins and the Telegram was very busy what if the farmer needs money can they convert Hara to cash?

For now, our farmers can only covert their Loyalty Points to goods like seeds, fertilizers, phone credits, and etc. We will work with more partners in the future so that farmers will have a wide variety of items that they can choose to redeem their points with. We've partnered with PundiX to achieve such goal. The XPOS system will be integrated into the global network of HARA partner kiosks to help farmers and other stakeholders of the HARA ecosystem redeem farming needs such as seeds, fertilizer, as well as daily necessities like cooking oil, phone credit etc. Initially, the XPOS devices will be deployed across the Indonesian villages at an approximate density of one device for every 200 farmers in participating areas. Read more about our partnership here.  Smiley
Activity: 72
I just joined the Telegram Takeover, the CEO, CFO and CMO were very accommodating to my questions.

Thank you for joining our Telegram Takeover!  Smiley Mr. Regi our CEO, Mr. Alex our CFO and Ms. Farina our CMO are working very hard to answer every questions and clarification by our supporters. We hope you can join our next Telegram Takeover, or if you have any further questions feel free to ask here.  Smiley

I forgot to ask because it was only 30mins and the Telegram was very busy what if the farmer needs money can they convert Hara to cash?
copper member

Thank you for joining our Telegram Takeover!  Smiley Mr. Regi our CEO, Mr. Alex our CFO, and Ms. Farina our CMO worked very hard to answer every questions and clarification by our supporters like you. We hope you can join our next Telegram Takeover with our CTO Imron or if you have any further questions feel free to ask them here.  Smiley
Activity: 72
copper member
I personally like your project and been following you since the beginning. TBH, I was kind of disappointed when I heard about you guys moving the public sale to January. Anyways, I hope you have a good reason why. Goodluck! Will still support you!  Wink

Thank you for your continuous support and interest with HARA Smiley We apologize for the sudden announcement. We know that many are excited about the public sale and we'd hate to disappoint our loyal supporters. I would like to quote our CEO Mr. Regi Wahyu, "We have decided to really focus on this product integration with our partners and to move our public sale stage of our Initial Token Sale to January 2019. All of our team’s efforts are to ensure the successful delivery of product and deployment and to explore the global interest. We believe that this decision will benefit the entire HARA ecosystem and all token holders". 

Activity: 2
I personally like your project and been following you since the beginning. TBH, I was kind of disappointed when I heard about you guys moving the public sale to January. Anyways, I hope you have a good reason why. Goodluck! Will still support you!  Wink
copper member
Look like really promising project especially because ex finance prime minister is become an advisor and also parthnership with big bank in this country.
Combining agriculture with technologhy will be great especially for agricultural country
Thanks for the positive feedback. Smiley Former Minister of Finance Mr. Chatib Basri is indeed one of our respected advisors. His invaluable expertise will guide HARA in the development of its economic sustainability, while optimizing impact to the data providers, such as smallholder farmers. Meanwhile, HARA facilitates the distribution of microcredit loans to farmers in our partnership with BNI with our data collection model helps ease the administrative process for the loan applications. HARA data exchange aims to empower people through data-driven decisions making starting with food and agriculture sector of Indonesia.

You can read this to know more about the onboarding of Mr. Chatib Basri. Join us on Telegram to get more updates about us!  Smiley
Activity: 30
Look like really promising project especially because ex finance prime minister is become an advisor and also parthnership with big bank in this country.
Combining agriculture with technologhy will be great especially for agricultural country
copper member
I'm kinda sad to hear about the postponement of the public sale.... I was waiting for it since I cannot afford the pre-sale.

We apologize for the postponement we know that some of our supporters are very excited about the public sale, as stated by our CEO Mr. Regi Wahyu " We have decided to really focus on this product integration with our partners and to move our public sale stage of our Initial Token Sale to January 2019. All of our team’s efforts are to ensure the successful delivery of product and deployment and to explore the global interest". Read more about the article here.

Activity: 60
I'm kinda sad to hear about the postponement of the public sale.... I was waiting for it since I cannot afford the pre-sale.
copper member
Oh nooo the public sale is postponed? Sad When is it exactly? I'm not yet buying my ETH i'm still waiting for the price to drop more so that I know until when is my window.

To be exact our public sale is moved on the 21'st of January 2019.  Smiley

Thanks I have a long window ETH just went down lately, Oh and by the way, upon reading your whitepaper farmers get paid by Hara points? Can they exchange that with money?

The farmers will be incentivized with loyalty points where they can exchange it with goods like seeds, fertilizers etc at HARA accredited kiosks  Smiley Watch it here! https://youtu.be/BkNOLbldoz4
Activity: 54
Oh nooo the public sale is postponed? Sad When is it exactly? I'm not yet buying my ETH i'm still waiting for the price to drop more so that I know until when is my window.

To be exact our public sale is moved on the 21'st of January 2019.  Smiley

Thanks I have a long window ETH just went down lately, Oh and by the way, upon reading your whitepaper farmers get paid by Hara points? Can they exchange that with money?
copper member

To be exact our public sale is moved on the 21'st of January 2019.  Smiley

Activity: 54
Pages:
Jump to: