Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 37. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 1
Can anyone be able to buy your data? and how will they purchase it?
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
if this project were successful in Indonesia later, would HARA plan for expansion in other countries with greater potential? and I see almost all SEA countries have potential in the agrarian sector.
HARA will focus on are developing countries located near the equator, characterized by long growing periods (many are year-round), and where access to mobile phone service is available. Dattabot (HARA's Mother Company) has identified eight (Cool countries that possess these attributes, where collectively, these countries represent nearly one-third of all smallholder farmers in the world, which are Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Kenya, Uganda, Mexico, and Peru.

Read more about our project in our Whitepaper   Smiley

Country at once on three continents. This is a good reach. I am sure that this will allow to obtain high-quality statistical data from different climatic regions.

in developing countries where critical agricultural data is more difficult to find, having a decentralized data exchange platform will solve the painful problems of data asymmetry. Access to the market and agricultural data remains a key challenge for farmers in these countries and will push the adoption of HARA platform. Starting from the needs of financial inclusions enabled by the financial institutions, to food traceability, precision agriculture, logistics, supply chain, and general marketplace.  Smiley
copper member

In its second annual publication, Badan Ekonomi Kreatif RI published new insights in relation to the growing creative economy in Indonesia.
HARA was honored to contribute its research to the report and describe the great potential blockchain has in this sector.
Problems like massive piracy infringement, expensive intermediaries, and unfair income distribution are roadblocks that keep Indonesia’s creative players from reaching their full potential.
These problems can all be addressed by utilizing the inherent qualities of blockchain technology.

Find out more about how we see blockchain changing the creative economy sector in the near future here: http://bit.ly/2AkKpmL
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
if this project were successful in Indonesia later, would HARA plan for expansion in other countries with greater potential? and I see almost all SEA countries have potential in the agrarian sector.
HARA will focus on are developing countries located near the equator, characterized by long growing periods (many are year-round), and where access to mobile phone service is available. Dattabot (HARA's Mother Company) has identified eight (Cool countries that possess these attributes, where collectively, these countries represent nearly one-third of all smallholder farmers in the world, which are Bangladesh, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Kenya, Uganda, Mexico, and Peru.

Country at once on three continents. This is a good reach. I am sure that this will allow to obtain high-quality statistical data from different climatic regions.
copper member

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell. HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

You can read the whole article at Medium .  Smiley

Aside from tokens they also get paid in money? Nice.

Aside from the HART that the field agents will receive in return for providing data from the farmers, the can get up to 700$ per month they just have to put in the work  Smiley They are critical for the early success of the HARA platform. In their initial role, Field Agents will serve as data collectors and map out the agricultural potential in their village. For example, they will check the familial relations and ID’s of local farmers, examine the yields of their crops, and track the market prices. They can also be promoted into Farm Managers, they will be promoted depending on his local network, and the quantity and quality of work he has previously done.  Smiley

Activity: 72
https://i.imgur.com/Y0uxNMAl.jpg

Here is our article on how HARA can create jobs for anyone with a mobile phone  Smiley

Previous tech companies required people to have a motor or a car or buy a stock of products to resell. HARA simply creates jobs for anyone with a phone. You don’t need to bring any capital to join up, you just need to put in the work.

Aside from tokens they also get paid in money? Nice.
copper member
I see the potential for agriculture is great, the project is very good, it is worth the investment

Yes, HARA's mission began within the agriculture and food sector and continues toward overall sustainability for the world’s most socially impactful sectors which are Food, Health, Transportation, Education, Recreation. you can join us on our public sale on January 2019  Smiley  you can also join us on our Telegram community for questions and updates  Smiley
copper member

Activity: 2
I see the potential for agriculture is great, the project is very good, it is worth the investment
Activity: 1024
Merit: 100
copper member
In my country there are reports that each agricultural producer fills out at a certain frequency. I do not think, of course, that the form has deep detail, but the data is collected. And it is in electronic form immediately.

I'm not sure if I understand your comment but in HARA the Field Agents will collect the farmer's data using the HARA app and the Data qualifiers will verify the quality of the data and help increase the rating of the data for the Data Buyers. There is no need for such "forms" or "frequency" the data processing is automated.  Smiley
In my country there are reports that each agricultural producer fills out at a certain frequency. I do not think, of course, that the form has deep detail, but the data is collected. And it is in electronic form immediately.
copper member

Indonesia is the largest archipelago in the world. The nation’s total land area is around 190 million hectares, where at least 55 million are used for agriculture.
How would you collect the data of this massive country? 🤔

Join us on Telegram for more updates!
copper member

What is the Job description of the field agent? what differs them from farm managers?

A Field Agent will serve as a bridge from HARA to the farmers to be technical they are the Intermediaries of HARA to link them to the farmers. In their initial role, Field Agents will serve as data collectors and map out the agricultural potential in their village. For example, they will check the familial relations and ID’s of local farmers, examine the yields of their crops, and track the market prices. What differs them from Farm Managers is Farm Managers will serve as an agent for the farmers for the service they would like access to, the farm manager can also act as an agronomist, and the Farm Manager can also play the role of as sales agents and assists the farmers in selling their crops. To farm managers will have a more administrative work compared to field agents which are more technical.

copper member

What is the Job description of the field agent? what differs them from farm managers?

A field agent will serve as a bridge of HARA to the farmers. In their initial role, Field Agents will serve as data collectors and will map out the agricultural potential in their village. For example, they will check the familial relations and ID’s of local farmers, examine the yields of their crops, and track the market prices. Meanwhile, Farm Managers will serve as an agent for the farmers for the service they would like to access and to avail. They can also act as an agronomist, and can also play the role of sales agents that assist the farmers in selling their crops to the market. Farm managers will have more administrative work compared to field agents who has technically related work.

Activity: 101

copper member

Interesting... this will help villagers in the community have a livelihood. 

Yes with HARA you can be a field agent as long as you have a smartphone. Smiley Anyone in a village can become a HARA Field Agent, not just farmers themselves, and can earn a salary of up to 11,250,000 IDR per month, they will just have to put in the work. Considering that the minimum salary in most rural areas in Indonesia is less than 4,000,000 IDR, this is an income that can be life changing and its effects will ripple down through the entire community. While also providing additional if not new income to the villagers and directly providing jobs thus improving the community.  Smiley
copper member
It is nice that your partnerships have high-quality practical application within the project. It often happens that partnerships are simply for promotional purposes, without practical application.

Our current partnerships are more than just for promotional purposes you got it right with it being practical,  Smiley we also aim to make sure that our stakeholders will benefit the partnership as well. For example, our partnership with PUNDIX will bring financial inclusions to our unbanked farmers in rural areas and with Bluezelle it will give data providers a secure decentralized platform where they can store their data assets and also provide stakeholders new income potetial. Cool
Activity: 60

Interesting... this will help villagers in the community have a livelihood. 
It is nice that your partnerships have high-quality practical application within the project. It often happens that partnerships are simply for promotional purposes, without practical application.
Pages:
Jump to: