Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN-ICO-AIRDROP] HARA 🌐 Empowering Billions Through Data, One Byte At A Time. - page 54. (Read 35530 times)

Activity: 77
Merit: 0
AMAZON Vice-President and CTO visits HARA!

The Vice-President and CTO of Amazon, Werner Vogels, joined us at our offices to learn more about HARA. During the visit, Regi Wahyu (HARA CEO) and Imron Zuhri (HARA CTO) explained the concept of HARA, and how our ecosystem works. Amazon Web Services is leveraged extensively to make HARA a success. The cloud services allow our engineers to fully focus on developing our product, instead of having to deal with things like server management.

Following a day in the office, the Amazon CTO joined Wahyu and Zuhri as they made their way to the rice fields near Bogor. He was given a demonstration of how HARA’s technology is being put into practice to best serve the rural communities of smallholder farmers.

We are honored that such an influential figure in the tech world took an interest in HARA. With the help of AWS, we will continue our efforts to create a real social impact on all smallholder farmers in Indonesia.

You can read more about this here. Also, check our Telegram for more updates.

This is great news! Is this a new partnership?
copper member
Activity: 210
AMAZON Vice-President and CTO visits HARA!

The Vice-President and CTO of Amazon, Werner Vogels, joined us at our offices to learn more about HARA. During the visit, Regi Wahyu (HARA CEO) and Imron Zuhri (HARA CTO) explained the concept of HARA, and how our ecosystem works. Amazon Web Services is leveraged extensively to make HARA a success. The cloud services allow our engineers to fully focus on developing our product, instead of having to deal with things like server management.

Following a day in the office, the Amazon CTO joined Wahyu and Zuhri as they made their way to the rice fields near Bogor. He was given a demonstration of how HARA’s technology is being put into practice to best serve the rural communities of smallholder farmers.

We are honored that such an influential figure in the tech world took an interest in HARA. With the help of AWS, we will continue our efforts to create a real social impact on all smallholder farmers in Indonesia.

You can read more about this here. Also, check our Telegram for more updates.
copper member
Some farmers are not very tech savvy so how do you manage to get their data?

Hello! We acknowledge that some of the local farmers have a limited knowledge with regards to the technology, so we are doing our pilot projects now to different villages with our field agents assisting the farmers in the data collection. They also educate the farmers on how to use the HARA app so they will be able to use it on their own. Thanks! Smiley

I see, I think if you make the app user-friendly, the farmers would be able to do it on their own.  Grin But I do understand that for now, your field agents are the only one using the app. I hope I could also download it in the future.

Yes, our dev team is working on it already and you are right about the usage of our app. With proper orientation and assistance from our field agents, our farmers will be able to use the app on their own. Thanks for the support for our project! Smiley
copper member
Hey, everyone, guess what's coming up!  Grin

Mark your calendars now for these upcoming events of HARA for the month of October. Participate in these big events and meet with us to find out more about HARA and our Blockchain technology.

1              Forbes Digital Conference, Jakarta
         9              International Palm Oil Conference, Medan
        10             The Challenge of Industry 4.0, Semarang
       23-24        Tech in Asia 2018, Jakarta
        30             BEKRAF Blockchain Day, Jakarta

Also, HARA will have its Roadshows around the cities in Indonesia from October 2 until 15!!

For more information, join our Telegram. Smiley
Activity: 84
Some farmers are not very tech savvy so how do you manage to get their data?

Hello! We acknowledge that some of the local farmers have a limited knowledge with regards to the technology, so we are doing our pilot projects now to different villages with our field agents assisting the farmers in the data collection. They also educate the farmers on how to use the HARA app so they will be able to use it on their own. Thanks! Smiley

I see, I think if you make the app user friendly, the farmers would be able to do it on their own.  Grin But I do understand that for now, your field agents are the only one using the app. I hope I could also download it in the future.
copper member
Hey, if you haven't read our whitepaper (which I highly encourage you to do), here's a quick video, The HARA Ecosystem, that shows how the HARA ecosystem works.  Definitely would help you to understand the whole concept of HARA Smiley

The video was taken directly in the rice fields of Indonesia illustrating HARA in a real-world case started from acquiring farmer's data to benefit the whole ecosystem in agriculture and food sector. By 2020, HARA plans to have attracted millions of Indonesian farmers onto the data exchange platform to improve the whole ecosystem.

You can get in touch with us through our social media channels: Smiley
Telegram: https://t.me/HARAToken
Twitter: https://twitter.com/haratoken
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/HARAToken/
Medium: https://medium.com/haratoken

copper member
How a bit of data can make a big impact?

Here's a story of one of the farmers that our team met in August when our team traveled to Tojo Una-Una Regency, in Central Celebes. Our team came across them while they were doing the post-harvest handling of their crops.

Farmers in the region mostly grow their crops, corn, with the intent of selling it for animal feed. The normal process would take around 4 months of planting and another 4 weeks to dry up the corns before harvesting. This process normally would result in a high-quality kernel. However, the overall quality of the farmer's total yield was quite low. This is because the original seed that they planted came from the previous harvest. The seed was not designed to have its offspring planted in the next season.

The quality of the crops decreases significantly when certain seed are reused. The farmer is well aware of this, but they simply do not have a choice due to capital limitation.

This problem would continue unless the farmer can access another resource of capital. That is where HARA can make a change. HARA collects the data that allows farmers to apply for microcredit loans. With access to these loans, farmers will be able to drastically increase their yield and consequently their income.

While our work has just started in Tojo Una-Una, 10 farmers have already been able to get microcredit loans through data collected through the HARA platform. Through a bit of data, HARA helps smallholder farmers make big improvements. This is one way of how HARA will empower billions of smallholder farmers in Indonesia and beyond.  Smiley
copper member
Will the HARA token be listed on the coinmarketcap soon?

As of the moment, HARA token is not listed in any exchange yet. We will let you know about this matter real soon.  For the time being, you can join us in our telegram group to get more updates about this. Thanks!  Smiley

How can I buy HARA tokens? Do you have plans to have an ICO?

If you are interested to participate in our on-going private sale, you can send an email to [email protected] Smiley We will announce about the token sale real soon so just make yourself updated. Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 50

As of the moment, HARA token is not listed in any exchange yet. We will let you know about this matter real soon.  For the time being, you can join us in our telegram group to get more updates about this. Thanks!  Smiley

How can I buy HARA tokens? Do you have plans to have an ICO?
copper member
Hello, I would like to know how many farmers are already in your database based on your pilot projects? And where is the project now? Thanks!

Hey there! We have already registered 6000 farmers in the HARA ecosystem, and aims to reach 10,000 by the end of September. The exponential growth is driven by the clear benefits for those farmers, for example from the loans distributed by the banks that we have partnered with, and the great work by our field agents who are incentivized to help farmers come onboard. We have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents, each of which can now help an average of 50 farmers come onboard every day. Our field agents execute our mission by putting our technology to use in the data collection process and through the close interaction with the farmers and rural communities.

HARA has reached a lot of milestones in terms of the technology, deployment, and partnerships with different institutions. You can see our roadmap in our website and learn more about us in our whitepaper. For a live chat, you can join our telegram. Thanks!

That's a great number! What about your technology? Do you already have an app that I can download?

Yes, it is! On our technology, we have already established our private Ethereum test net on Amazon Web Services. By the end of this month, we will have a beta version of our own HARA Block Explorer and a beta version of cross-chain modules that will act not only as a bridge from the side chain to the main net, but also allow HARA to utilize and combine any future protocol or platform from outside our private Ethereum network. Smiley Well yes, we have our HARA app but it is currently still locked for our field agents only. They use it in our deployments for our pilot projects. But no worries, we will update you about this so stay tuned. Thanks Smiley

Activity: 101
Hello, I would like to know how many farmers are already in your database based on your pilot projects? And where is the project now? Thanks!

Hey there! We have already registered 6000 farmers in the HARA ecosystem, and aims to reach 10,000 by the end of September. The exponential growth is driven by the clear benefits for those farmers, for example from the loans distributed by the banks that we have partnered with, and the great work by our field agents who are incentivized to help farmers come onboard. We have already trained 400 fully qualified HARA field agents, each of which can now help an average of 50 farmers come onboard every day. Our field agents execute our mission by putting our technology to use in the data collection process and through the close interaction with the farmers and rural communities.

HARA has reached a lot of milestones in terms of the technology, deployment, and partnerships with different institutions. You can see our roadmap in our website and learn more about us in our whitepaper. For a live chat, you can join our telegram. Thanks!

That's a great number! What about your technology? Do you already have an app that I can download?
copper member

Activity: 101
copper member

Activity: 50
Activity: 54
I joined the airdrop registration last August, my question is when and how will I receive HART from the airdrop? I am also waiting when is the ICO date or if you have a bounty campaign. Thanks

All the successful participants have received a confirmation email if they have been eligible to receive the airdrop tokens. Please note that only successful applicants will receive the tokens in our Airdrop. So, make sure you have registered right!

All tokens will be distributed through Liquid platform after the token sale ends. We are in the midst of our private sale, whitelist announcement for token sale is coming real soon. Also, we do not have bounty campaigns as of now.

Join our Telegram to chat with us live! Thanks! Smiley

As long as I have a verified account in Liquid, joined your telegram, and filled up the Google form last August, am I eligible? I also received an email. Thanks! I will just wait for the announcement.  Cool
copper member
I joined the airdrop registration last August, my question is when and how will I receive HART from the airdrop? I am also waiting when is the ICO date or if you have a bounty campaign. Thanks

All the successful participants have received a confirmation email if they have been eligible to receive the airdrop tokens. Please note that only successful applicants will receive the tokens in our Airdrop. So, make sure you have registered right!

All tokens will be distributed through Liquid platform after the token sale ends. We are in the midst of our private sale, whitelist announcement for token sale is coming real soon. Also, we do not have bounty campaigns as of now.

Join our Telegram to chat with us live! Thanks! Smiley
Activity: 54
copper member

HARA Open House is on Friday!

The fourth Open House will be held this Friday, September 28, at 4 PM in Indonesia Blockchain Hub, Jakarta. This private contribution event is especially held for those who are interested to be a potential strategic contributor in HARA's token sale before we announce our sale to the rest of our community and the public.

This is a FREE event with community rules to register.
Only confirmed registers will be followed up by email as a ticket to attend the event.

RSVP yourself here. For more information, you can join us in our Telegram. Thanks! Smiley
copper member
HARA is pleased to announce a new partnership with BridgeX Network, the framework for a financial ecosystem of decentralized credit, conversion, and payment solutions. Through their service, BridgeX Network will help facilitate the conversion between crypto and fiat currencies in the HARA ecosystem.

“HARA is an interesting project. The other ICO companies that we’ve seen seem like they’re very catered to the developed countries, whereas HARA is reaching out to the unbanked, the actual problems that we see, and providing a digital solution for them,” — Hiroyuki Kiga, COO at BridgeX.

“We thought that HARA, with their project trying to access the rural area, would be a good partnership to have, because it would give us access to a community that we don’t have as well. We’re all about helping HARA make crypto to fiat payments for the rural area, for the farmers.”

The partnership between BridgeX Network and HARA is instrumental for both partners to extend their services to a new, untapped demographic: the smallholder farmer in the rural areas of Indonesia and abroad. The collaboration will help bring many unbanked people on board and help them get access to the services they need to improve their quality of life.

HARA is looking forward to teaming up with the BridgeX Network to create a real social impact that will empower millions around the globe. Smiley

Check our website for more updates!
Pages:
Jump to: