Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 40. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Bring a friend and get rewarded.

There are several simple steps to join our affiliate program: create an account, receive your unique ID all promotional materials such as banners and videos and spread them. After a new user joins us using the link provided by you, you receive a reward.

The ICO affiliate program consists of 7 levels and allows any user to get back 10% of total purchase. Do you already know someone, who'd like to join Alicoin? Hurry up – the sooner you start the more reward you get.

Details on our website!
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
I will ask this one more time and then this is a clear skip for me. Is the team known or not? If you guys are anonymous could you please share publicly available info about you?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
In my opinion, all of us would like to know more about your team and the main investors
At any studying in the beginning of the way of course the most important it should be learned what people behind this project. You of course are right being interested in such questions. It is just an important question, studying is required all where you are going to invest.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Smart move to avoid unnecessary hustle that comes with information leaks. There's no need to overreact now, though, it's only the beginning of the road.
I wouldn't call it overreacting, it is just natural need of curious people for some new information.
Activity: 126
In my opinion, all of us would like to know more about your team and the main investors
Do you think that they will disclose investor information? I think it's a mystery.
It's an open secret, obvious to all, that Alicoins' importance on market cannot be overrated by now.
Smart move to avoid unnecessary hustle that comes with information leaks. There's no need to overreact now, though, it's only the beginning of the road.
Activity: 168
Do you think that they will disclose investor information? I think it's a mystery.
It's an open secret, obvious to all, that Alicoins' importance on market cannot be overrated by now.

Why do you need this XRP coin? Patriarch Bitcoin is now chief of all, as the standard of the cryptographic world. Recently, CEO Twitter Jack Dorsey said that in the future Bitcoin will surpass the dollar and that there will be 2 currencies in the world. One will be the main in offline, the second - in the network. Dorsey assumes that Bitcoin will become the main currency of the network in the next 10 years. Have you heard of this?
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Merit: 11
I think that the situation in the crypto-market will be a lot better in the nearest future and there is no risk in starting ICO
The situation will never change. If you think so, then there will never be a suitable time to begin because of a lot of risks.
What do you mean by "The situation will never change" ?? explain, please
Activity: 238
Alicoin Cash is a good platform for those who want to buy/sell real goods for cryptocurrency. I think this project opens up great opportunities for cryptocurrency holders since there is already no need to change the cryptocurrency for fiat money in order to buy goods online that saves money and time for cryptocurrency holders.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Will you manage the ICO despite the current situation on the crypto-market ?
I think that the situation in the crypto-market will be a lot better in the nearest future and there is no risk in starting ICO
It is nice to hear such positive projection!

I have the same opinion, I think the market will come back. It's just a matter of time and I think we are willing to wait for it to be enjoyable. I think ICO is not in jeopardy and investors should not be afraid.
Obviously every crypto has it's disadvantages, but what are they?
Actually, XRP is very centralized. Additionally, ripple market will have a huge capitalization compared with the rest cryptos in that case because of its big emission, it is impossible nowadays
And what do you think about investing in XRP. Is it worth?
Yes, sure. but only for short term!
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Actually, XRP is very centralized. Additionally, ripple market will have a huge capitalization compared with the rest cryptos in that case because of its big emission, it is impossible nowadays
And what do you think about investing in XRP. Is it worth?
That concerns not only crypto market, however, I'm convinced people are no longer interested in bitcoin offerings once there is stable Ripple which can be used even in gambling, where most of bitcoin supporting countries have it restricted.
Do you think that Ripple has a potential to be more popular than BTC?
I don`t think so because this cryptocurrency has a lot of disadvantages!
Obviously every crypto has its disadvantages, but what are they?
That concerns not only crypto market, however, I'm convinced people are no longer interested in bitcoin offerings once there is stable Ripple which can be used even in gambling, where most of bitcoin supporting countries have it restricted.
I don`t think so because this cryptocurrency has a lot of disadvantages!
Being top 3 in a few months after its release?? Surely, since Bitcoin becomes restricted, Ripple becomes more popular.
It’s a very interesting opinion. Maybe it will happen but definitely not in the nearest future
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
Being top 3 in a few months after its release?? Surely, since Bitcoin becomes restricted, Ripple becomes more popular.
Pages:
Jump to: