Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 42. (Read 3580 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Why do you think so? Because as for me the best time will be in the summer. Now we see more trouble with BTC etc, because winter always is a hard time for the crypto-market.
And why winter is a bad time for crypto? I don't get it, explain please.
It just happens so every winter crypto prices drop significantly, probably(most definitely) artificially.
Alright, I understood that they drop in winter, but why?
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
It seems like a new giant company on the online trade market, Alicoin Cash wants to make life easier for holders of cryptocurrency offering buying and selling goods through the Alicoin Cash platform for cryptocurrency. It also gives holders of project tokens excellent conditions for passive income in the form of 10% profit per month.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Why do you think so? Because as for me the best time will be in the summer. Now we see more trouble with BTC etc, because winter always is a hard time for the crypto-market.
It just happens so every winter crypto prices drop significantly, probably(most definitely) artificially.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
The situation will never change. If you think so, then there will never be a suitable time to begin because of a lot of risks.
Risks are the only ones which allow clients to receive their potential income and participate with platforms like this.
I mean that developers who want to launch projects on the market know about risks and participants know too. And they both have risks. But if you are afraid or hope for the best, then you will lose your time.

Risks in the market of crypto currency are inevitable, however, as in any market.
Infinite to guess when exactly the best situation will happen is simply impossible.
The current moment for the start is quite acceptable. This is my personal observation and conviction.

Activity: 155
very interesting. but you can find out in which country you are officially registered? and you can about your debit cards. Do you really plan to issue your own debit cards?
Activity: 56
Moreover, you can read their White Paper and find lots of information about Alicoin's uniqueness.
I have to disagree. They may be best in crypto, but definitely not first in sphere like this, since there are too many companies already with the same scenario, however, they have strong potential to open brand new way of receiving an additional income to its clients!
I did not mention that this project is unique in every sphere. Please pay more attention to what are you reading here. Thank you
Activity: 252

Not really. I mean not in every sphere. In the cryptocurrency it is a matter of course. In any case, if everything is correctly calculated, then problems will not arise and the risks are minimized.

As a rule of thumb you are good to go with big profits being closely tied to high risks. The market - if it functions properly - will take care of that property being present at almost any point in time.

If it were so simple, then the market would be oversaturated. I agree that the more risks, the more profit you got. But if you take the ICO market specifically, then there are risks that can not be foreseen. This repels some investors.
Activity: 126
What about Visa, they're a major player, too. Just wondering.
I'd say it is best to focus on something and do it well, than try to cover everything at once.
That would hold true if you were performing two different actions.
Activity: 112
Moreover, you can read their White Paper and find lots of information about Alicoin's uniqueness.
I have to disagree. They may be best in crypto, but definitely not first in sphere like this, since there are too many companies already with the same scenario, however, they have strong potential to open brand new way of receiving an additional income to its clients!
I think that it is really early for us to be able to determine the sphere of this project, as it is still very young.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I am always a little bit afraid of clicking any unknown links. Could you please feature all profiles of the official team members in this announcement?
I would also like to know more about team
I'm convinced team management is also necessary in crypto business!
I am always a little bit afraid of clicking any unknown links. Could you please feature all profiles of the official team members in this announcement?
I would also like to know more about team
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Activity: 490
It is very comfortable that the project provides a mobile application, isn`t it?
Sure, and It's very important for every company/project to have it's own mobile app to be visible to customers at all times

By the way, I remembered the Robinhood Project, which created the application of the same name on mobile platforms, for trading in crypto assets and shares, and began preparations for the next round of attracting investments. This attracted the attention of a wide range of investors from all over the world to Robinhood.
And the fact that the Alicoin project will also have mobile applications with a built-in purse for phones is just great.
Clearly Alicoin - on the right path to the users.
It should be done, as long as the Alicoin has been successfully developed, I think these are all very real functions, and it is convenient for us to use and deal more frequently.
Activity: 168
It is very comfortable that the project provides a mobile application, isn`t it?
Sure, and It's very important for every company/project to have it's own mobile app to be visible to customers at all times

By the way, I remembered the Robinhood Project, which created the application of the same name on mobile platforms, for trading in crypto assets and shares, and began preparations for the next round of attracting investments. This attracted the attention of a wide range of investors from all over the world to Robinhood.
And the fact that the Alicoin project will also have mobile applications with a built-in purse for phones is just great.
Clearly Alicoin - on the right path to the users.
It looks promising project, I think I will take part in the Bounty if they have in the future
I think of it also. Can't wait for bounty!
Activity: 406
Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
Or are you just the same but on crypto?
I mean that developers who want to launch projects on the market know about risks and participants know too. And they both have risks. But if you are afraid or hope for the best, then you will lose your time.
I guess Alicoin requires its own bounty campaign, or, I am wrong?
what do you mean by word "require"? I can't understand u correctly, because in my opinion every ICO independently decides to conduct bounty campaign or not
Activity: 90
It looks promising project, I think I will take part in the Bounty if they have in the future
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
yes, by the way, I'm also interested in information about the team. tell me how you differ from other similar projects. when is the approximate launch of the platform? and where will your debit cards be available?
As far as I know there is information about it on the website of Alicoin
Pages:
Jump to: