Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 46. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
What do you guys think about Smart Investment System that is offered by Alicoin Cash team?
It is valuable as clients can stop participating in the investment at any time without waiting for the expiration of contact terms and get a return of the entire Initial capital.
It should be taken into account that the accrued interest for program participation is burned out.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Do you really think that the success of this project may depend on “Ali” part in the title?
maybe not success at all, but as I see many people who see this project at first time think that it's connected with Aliexpress. so they go to the topic to know how it's connected
Activity: 13
Hi.
I'm interested in online stores. Do you somehow differ from Amazon, Aliexpress etc.?
Or are you just the same but on crypto?
Activity: 252
I don't think it's the same thing, they might have the same name of the project.
That wouldn't be surprising, considering the success of the "Ali" brand across the globe.
Do you really think that the success of this project may depend on “Ali” part in the title?
People do always eat the name of the product they are about to buy/they've boughten already, no wonder if its name get some benefits in domain like this.

if not for your comment, then I would not have seen any connection. At me Ali associates with fairy tales about Alibaba sorry not sorry Cheesy
Activity: 56
People do always eat the name of the product they are about to buy/they've boughten already, no wonder if its name get some benefits in domain like this.
Yes, you're right! Marketing plays its important role and influences all clients . But I don't think that success depends only on name of the product.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2
I don't think it's the same thing, they might have the same name of the project.
That wouldn't be surprising, considering the success of the "Ali" brand across the globe.
Activity: 98
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Activity: 70
Hey is this the same Alicoin that reset the blockchain, did a 40% premine, and stiffed a bunch of miners?

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-alicoin-2905246

Just curious.
Activity: 406
Hey is this the same Alicoin that reset the blockchain, did a 40% premine, and stiffed a bunch of miners?

Just curious.
hm, let's wait for devs answer. maybe they just restart project now with new idea

Just curious.
I looked at the time and it is different. It is possible that these are two different currencies. However, I would also like to be sure of this question.
Activity: 52

Just curious.
Activity: 291
Merit: 12
Interestingly this project. If you have not thought about bounty I think it's good to do it the sooner the better. It's a great way to make your project known and attract investors. I wish you best of luck!
Thank you for your feedback, I think it will be done eventually, can't guarantee it though.

Welcome. If done, we are here willing to do a responsible work according to the required rules to add value to this project. And if it's not done ... we'll still be here!
and what do you think about alicoin cash referral program? It looks attractive
It’s definitely for the project’s success. I think that referal program motivates people to join the project
Sure, you are right
Without a doubt, I will participate in this ICO!
I am sure you won't regret your decision. Good luck with this and your future projects
Why are you so sure about the success of this project? I would have taken part in Bounty, but I still do not know if I'm ready to invest in this ICO.
Activity: 7
The idea is interesting but not new here.
Do you have a working site (MVP)?
What's your country of origin? I just haven't found any contact or team info.
Is the project connected with Aliexpress?
Merit: 1
It’s definitely for the project’s success. I think that referal program motivates people to join the project
Sure, you are right
I am sure you won't regret your decision. Good luck with this and your future projects
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Sure, you are right
Merit: 1
Activity: 252
I think MasterCard was chosen because Visa is more for the US market. in any case, a good guarantee for the project, but used logo company  without their knowledge-- meh.
I thought that Visa is working all around the world. and if they didn't tell MasterCard about using their logo it's really bad, because they can sue them for it

you're right. i mean that visa from USA and working especial with the dollar. btw there is not much difference between visa and MasterCard.

well hope they don't sue Cheesy
Activity: 155
it's all tempting. on your website I read that you are assuming the use of your debit cards. in which country will the project be launched? Are you officially registered?
Pages:
Jump to: