Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 47. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 11
It is wonderful that you support blogger partnership because it is one of the most popular and effective ways of the development!
Maybe someone would like to make a movie with me about this perspective project ??
That’s right. Moreover, it only benefits the project, as blogging and YouTube’ing are very popular nowadays
and what do you think about alicoin cash referral program? It looks attractive
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
It is wonderful that you support blogger partnership because it is one of the most popular and effective ways of the development!
Maybe someone would like to make a movie with me about this perspective project ??
That’s right. Moreover, it only benefits the project, as blogging and YouTube’ing are very popular nowadays
Merit: 11
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
Really like this kind of coins. It also has a debit card, makes it easier to use everywhere and at any time.
The use of debit card will increase its flexibility on the use of this coin.
Great work team.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
What do you guys think about Smart Investment System that is offered by Alicoin Cash team?
It is valuable as clients can stop participating in the investment at any time without waiting for the expiration of contact terms and get a return of the entire Initial capital.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
I think MasterCard was chosen because Visa is more for the US market. in any case, a good guarantee for the project, but used logo company  without their knowledge-- meh.
I thought that Visa is working all around the world. and if they didn't tell MasterCard about using their logo it's really bad, because they can sue them for it
Activity: 252

We are currently conducting negotiations with MasterCard, the details can not be made a public affair, but we will inform you regardless of the outcome.
hope they'll be great. I'm using MasterCard now and it's nice, so good luck with it

I think MasterCard was chosen because Visa is more for the US market. in any case, a good guarantee for the project, but used logo company  without their knowledge-- meh.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
okay, i like this proj, seems interested.

g20 do not consider cryptocurrency like money, so is there any legal support for your card?
Well, not all countries have made up their mind on the subject, so there will be numerous hot debates about it in the future.

uhm well-- it is G20 and they're opinion is important. G20 see crypto only like activities or so. it matters if you wanna pay by the crypto  in future. as i see here we have a card by new altcoin and that's why i wanna know how it's going for them. because maybe i got smth wrong

It matters that is true but only for a short time frame I would say. Even if they say something negative the world will go on and innovation will go on, too.
Merit: 10
hope they'll be great. I'm using MasterCard now and it's nice, so good luck with it
If the negotiations go well, the project will basically be able to expand its' target audience by a huge margin.
Activity: 406

g20 do not consider cryptocurrency like money, so is there any legal support for your card?
Well, not all countries have made up their mind on the subject, so there will be numerous hot debates about it in the future.
We are currently conducting negotiations with MasterCard, the details can not be made a public affair, but we will inform you regardless of the outcome.

lol, you are only in negotiations. it is a good trick, because of I interesting in their participation in this project. I hope all will be fine. Good luck!
uhm well-- it is G20 and they're opinion is important. G20 see crypto only like activities or so. it matters if you wanna pay by the crypto  in future. as i see here we have a card by new altcoin and that's why i wanna know how it's going for them. because maybe i got smth wrong
That is true, but another important thing to consider is that a country does not need to be a G20 giant in order to become a potential safe haven for cryptos.

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

Interestingly this project. If you have not thought about bounty I think it's good to do it the sooner the better. It's a great way to make your project known and attract investors. I wish you best of luck!
You know, it's not about whether it will work or not, it's about how profitable it is, and whether it makes sense to invest in it or in other means of advertising.
 I'm merely a community manager, but from what I've heard from devs so far, the bounty campaign will most likely be launched.

I'm interested to know about the approval from MasterCard if you got this than it is amazing news for all ongoing projects. Can you share this info with us because it will build the confidence of more people to invest into this ICO.
Lookie here, a technical one
We are currently in a process of negotiating, though we are all looking forward to a positive outcome. We are working on the delivering a quality product, a platform with multiple functions and that's the most important thing the team's mainly focused on.
So it's clear that the more coins you have in your wallet and the longer you hold them, the bigger profit you get.
Well, on the other hand you will get bigger urge to just spend them!
Hi Grin, this project looks really interesting, I love learning more about it and see how it develops
Thank you, you're welcome
Pages:
Jump to: