Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀 [ANN] [ICO] Alicoin Cash - Free Smart Investment System 🚀 - page 50. (Read 3582 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
hy dev, information about ico Alicoin Cash is very succinct but interesting, can you share your website link, to learn more about your project? because I didn't find the website link in this thread. thank you, hopefully your ico success..
Hello there! Here you go:

website link https://alicoin.cash/en

WP https://alicoin.cash/Whitepaper.pdf

Thank you for your interest, don't hesitate to ask if anything^^
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
Will be any kind of airdrop ? bounty ?
Hi, thank you for your interest, bounty's still under consideration, but there will be no airdrop, that I can say for sure. Do you think the bounty campaign is mandatory?
I think that it  will definitely benefit the project if you launch the Bounty campaing. As I can see, I'm not the only one who is interested.
Hi, thank you for your interest, bounty's still under consideration, but there will be no airdrop, that I can say for sure. Do you think the bounty campaign is mandatory?
Activity: 168
Merit: 10
First of all, I am attracted by the second direction of the project - the provision of services within the Alicoin Cash platform, similar to sites like Upwork, Freelancer, Weblancer.
The project, through intellectual contracts and the use of blockchain technologies, will provide the highest possible security of payment and an extremely low commission.
Secondly, this aspect of the project for me, as a freelancer, is extremely important and relevant. I'm waiting for it to work out well.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
hy dev, information about ico Alicoin Cash is very succinct but interesting, can you share your website link, to learn more about your project? because I didn't find the website link in this thread. thank you, hopefully your ico success..
just click "register now" on the picture in first post in this topic. link - https://alicoin.cash/en
Hello guys!!!

I'm the community manager of Alicoin Cash project. You can always ask me questions about the project.
Hello! It's great that you are ready to help.
Activity: 490
Activity: 56

The project Alicoin Cash - attracts what it aims to - the use of intellectual contracts to increase the security of any operation.
This is extremely important and relevant now for any user. Let the project team succeed in realizing their intent to the full.

Totally agree with you. Security before anything else in crypto world. Let's see if Alicoin Cash will succeed.
Activity: 98
Hmm...it looks quite interesting, however, I need more information to make some conclusions. Where can I get more details about this project?
Check their website, I think you'll find everything you need
In fact, I already did it! I didn't find information about the founders but it was interesting to me too. Can someone help me with the search?
I am really excited about this project. Will it have it's Bounty Campaign?
I have the same question. Is there any Bounty Campaign for this projectIn order to improve the popularity and recognition?
Merit: 1
Hmm...it looks quite interesting, however, I need more information to make some conclusions. Where can I get more details about this project?
Check their website, I think you'll find everything you need
Activity: 168

The project Alicoin Cash - attracts what it aims to - the use of intellectual contracts to increase the security of any operation.
This is extremely important and relevant now for any user. Let the project team succeed in realizing their intent to the full.
It would be so nice if you Alicoin team had an opportunity to translate this info to German. It would be a lot easier for me and other potential investors to understand whether your project is worth investing
Activity: 238
Merit: 27
Activity: 406
Hello guys!!!

I'm the community manager of Alicoin Cash project. You can always ask me questions about the project.
hi! I understand that it's not correctly to ask where we can find more info about project, so better tell us when we will be able to know more? mobile apps are cool thing, so I hope that you'll launch them asap
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Hello guys!!!

It sounds good, thanks for your responsiveness!
Hello guys!!!

Activity: 98
Activity: 112
One more question that is quite necessary as well is if there any possibility to make a deposit with Ripple since it became pretty popular nowadays?
That would be really cool, but that would require an exchange-like system to be in place, which is not cheap to implement and maintain.
Are you planning to launch Bounty campaign soon? If you are, then when it will be launched?
Pages:
Jump to: