Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 36. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Where do you have your office? At which conference are you going to present your project? I am going to come and meet you there.
Hi! We have several offices in Europe and Russia. We will participate at the conference in Tallinn September, 7.
Activity: 804
Merit: 251
Where do you have your office? At which conference are you going to present your project? I am going to come and meet you there.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
a good project with a very useful concept for platform users. sell and buy goods easily just by using cryptocurrency. honestly, such a project is already widely developed. so it needs more innovation and promotion from the team to make this project work smoothly and succeed as expected.
Activity: 61
Need I to pass KYC to participate in Bounty?
?
Need I to pass KYC to participate in Bounty?
This is an interesting project, making an online marketing can be profiting for both side, since today there are many online marketing that just providing a site where the seller can put their stuff without doing the hustle to create their own website.
Thanks for support! Smiley
Activity: 728
Merit: 250
This is an interesting project, making an online marketing can be profiting for both side, since today there are many online marketing that just providing a site where the seller can put their stuff without doing the hustle to create their own website.
Do you have some kind of video about the project?
Of course! We have official channel on YouTube. Follow us: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCw9BtN0urmARhXvJqKYuBiw
Do you have some kind of video about the project?
How much is your token cost?
The approximate cost of a token in fiat - 0.075 $.
Do I need to go through KYC?

Yes, if you want to purchase tokens ATEC you need to pass KYC: https://ico.alphateca.com/
Activity: 58
Do I need to go through KYC?
Activity: 58
How much is your token cost?
So the project is about creating a centralized market where people can sell or purchase some stuff or service and paid the transaction using cryptocurrency.
I think this is a good starting point to make use of cryptocurrency as a global payment system.
Thank you for support!  Smiley
Remind you that deadline for your report is tomorrow!
Participants of Bounty campaign must post their report in this thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-alphatecathe-first-global-crypto-marketplace-4559034.

Good luck! Smiley
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
So the project is about creating a centralized market where people can sell or purchase some stuff or service and paid the transaction using cryptocurrency.
I think this is a good starting point to make use of cryptocurrency as a global payment system.
nice...good project
Thans for support! Smiley
What is full emission of your tokens?
It's 177 000 000 ATEC.
Pages:
Jump to: