Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 34. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Good news!
We give a chance to get more tokens that's why our bounty campaign will last for 8 weeks.
Tokens will be recalculated at the end. Bounty will be distributed in the middle of September, after the ICO.

Join Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-alphatecathe-first-global-crypto-marketplace-4559034
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Ever wondered to ask for donations privately instead of doing a crappy ICO?
I like the Alphateca project because it wants to provide a successful working environment for you on Cryptomarket.
Thanks a lot!
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
I like the Alphateca project because it wants to provide a successful working environment for you on Cryptomarket.
Guys! We're open now for Attraction of sellers Campaign.
Sign up here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1H6_wD3tfX5lArX-5LxHF1YXxpCf9FDIY6PypRvOtMiA

The main goal is to attract new stores and sellers to the Alphateca platform (https://alphateca.com/items/header_search). Supported languages: German, English, Turkish and Russian.

•   You can use any method of communication to attract people. Email, calls, personal acquiantance, social networks.
•   All necessary  materials are prepared for your convenience: video clips, presentations, whitepaper, banners, call scripts (English and Russian).

All necessary  materials are prepared for your convenience: video clips, presentations, whitepaper, banners, call scripts (English and Russian).

Items shouldn’t be linked with cryptocurrency, crypto-sphere, mining stuff etc. Sellers or stores should sell just ordinary things for general public.
Categories like: “Services”, “ICO”, “Job”, “For Business” - do not participate in Partner campaign.

You will receive the following rewards for attraction:
- Attract a seller – 7 EUR
- Attract a store – 20 EUR
- EUR reward is paid only for the first:
• 100 registered stores (all in all) that placed their items and succeed the moderation
• 50 private sellers that placed item and succeed the moderation

*Every participant of the Parnter campaign gets individual referal link that is used to register new Alphateca users.
in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?

It's ICO.
Activity: 61
in which phase is it now? pre-ICO or ICO?
What is the minimum to invest in the project?

Hi! During ICO - 0,2 ETH.
Can I sell sth as a company?
Sure! You can sing up as a company account and place items.
What is the minimum to invest in the project?
Can I sell sth as a company?
Sorry if this is a dumb question to ask! I don't really know much about global crypto marketplace! Is this really the first global cryptomarket?! I haven't heard about such projects, personally! Do you guys think I'm right in supporting it?! Thanks for your opinion!
Hi! Yes, it's really the first global crypto marketplace, where you an buy and sell things using cryptocurrency. Thanks a lot for support!
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
Sorry if this is a dumb question to ask! I don't really know much about global crypto marketplace! Is this really the first global cryptomarket?! I haven't heard about such projects, personally! Do you guys think I'm right in supporting it?! Thanks for your opinion!
What are your plans on the next year?
Please check out our road map  Wink
Activity: 58
What are your plans on the next year?
How many countries will be represented on your platform?
Step by step we're going to cover Europe, Asia, USA.

you are distributing this idea among many countries of the world. and it is very good, because such confident actions will help the team to succeed and achieve great achievements. I will use your product.
Thanks for support! Smiley Smiley
Will you issue atm debit cards?
Hi! No, we not plan this Smiley
Activity: 375
Merit: 100
How many countries will be represented on your platform?
Step by step we're going to cover Europe, Asia, USA.

you are distributing this idea among many countries of the world. and it is very good, because such confident actions will help the team to succeed and achieve great achievements. I will use your product.
Activity: 95
Will you issue atm debit cards?
Pages:
Jump to: