Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] Alphateca - First Global Crypto Marketplace - page 38. (Read 4541 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Cool,Any user can sell or buy different goods and services anywhere in the world.
Hi! Thanks! did you tried to place an item on our site?  Smiley
The project is awesome. I want to help developers to popularize Alphateca. Is there any bounty or airdrop? I would be happy to participate somehow.

Hi! Yes, we have Bounty Campaign: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-ico-alphatecathe-first-global-crypto-marketplace-4559034
Activity: 221
Merit: 2
I can see development of this project. Hopefully it will gain more traction, dev did amazing job in facing issues and dealing wit them. I will follow this project and let's see where it goes. Wink
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I like the development team, because I am confident in the professionalism of these people. Many of them participated in the creation of large projects, which we all know!
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The project is awesome. I want to help developers to popularize Alphateca. Is there any bounty or airdrop? I would be happy to participate somehow.
Activity: 42
Cool,Any user can sell or buy different goods and services anywhere in the world.
How can you  protect the byuer?
Thanks to Guarantor service and Hold service, you can be sure that the buyer is solvent. When making a transaction, the buyer transfers his cryptocurrency to a secure account under the responsibility of the Guarantor or freezes the funds for the purchase of the seller's goods. As soon as both the seller and the buyer are ready to make a transaction, the cryptocurrency goes to the seller, and the goods to the buyer.
Activity: 61
How can you  protect the byuer?
What role does the coin have?
This is a utility token. It can be used for byuing services on Alphatec and it is transferable and it can be moved from one cryptowallet to another and between users of the platform website.
Will your team be conducting any online events, such as webinars, Q&As, or AMA on Reddit?
Not now, but we will think about it later and maybe we will calculate this kind of acivities.
Where can I find your GitHub, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack and/or Subreddit?
Our contacts and pages you can find here: http://ico.alphateca.com
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I see this project developed a promotional program using bounty campaign with a considerable amount of funding, I also see total coin supply for the sale of coins is not much, hopefully the coins sold all
How many coins will be sold during the ICO?
Hi! 155 000 000 coins.

When does the ICO start and end?
ICO starts: July, 1 2018. ICO ends: August, 1 2018.
What will you do with unsold tokens?
Hello! Unsold tokens will be burned.
Activity: 154
I agree with the reason you made this project, almost so many people have started to invest their business. therefore the development and progress of the blockchain system should always be a rapid change in security and services.
Activity: 137
What exchange(s) will/do you plan to be listed on?
How many coins will be sold during the ICO?

When does the ICO start and end?
Pages:
Jump to: