Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 2. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
As I understand, all the companies with which the project works, they have full confidence among themselves and this is important, mutual assistance has not prevented anyone.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
The AI is going to define your position.
I guess it is going to be really difficult to start.

It is a pity that this project is developing in such a hard time for all crypto community. But I believe everything will be okay
much hype, isn’t it?  Smiley
Activity: 238
Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
The AI is going to define your position.
I guess it is going to be really difficult to start.

It is a pity that this project is developing in such a hard time for all crypto community. But I believe everything will be okay
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
It seems to me that if the platform is fully done, the government may also have some interest in the team.
Usually government in my country is too sceptical to crypto projects. All the time there are some attempts to prohibit something. It is annoying
Well, yes, most of the government treat this negatively, supposedly the funds cannot be otsdeldit and no one pays a commission
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
I believe the platform will begin a new era in the digital content industry.
Great! Finally video blogging becomes a real profitable occupation!

I guess it is so profitable for bloggers that are popular. It is one more way to earn money to make their content more interesting
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
It seems to me that if the platform is fully done, the government may also have some interest in the team.
Usually government in my country is too sceptical to crypto projects. All the time there are some attempts to prohibit something. It is annoying
Activity: 224
How much the company will charge?
the fee is defined in a white paper. it is 2% on every transaction.
Great job, great analysis, great forecast! Looking forward to joining you!

Oh, I would like to translate to Russian.. but usually there are so many candidates that it is rather hard to get this translation
Activity: 280
What factors influence ranking?
Followers, interactions and views.
I could not even imagine what is needed for high ranking on CoinMarketCap.. there re so many altcoins that go to the top, but I do not even imagine what is important to be there
Hopefully, all your opinions are correct and the platform will flourish and grow.
Activity: 224
And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley

It is humor of traders and investors Wink I believe we can really integrate blockchain into as many industries as we can.
Activity: 392
I agree. It has some interesting features that deserve attention. I hope it will gain popularity ..
Activity: 89
As I understand it, it may take some time when viewing content, company representatives must fill out many forms to complete a payment. Even after that, the bank needs some time to process this payment. This platform eliminates all waste of time.
You are a lucky guy Smiley

Not lucky, just highly dedicated and truly in love with what him do.
As I understand it, it may take some time when viewing content, company representatives must fill out many forms to complete a payment. Even after that, the bank needs some time to process this payment. This platform eliminates all waste of time.

As I understand it, it communicates with the bank, and then the funds are transferred gradually through the system
Activity: 112
Still, I think that the free market will have a final say. Brands that buy content have their lobbyists too, don’t they?
Activity: 84
Activity: 70
Perhaps they will check the documents, which will be the right decision in the future.
I guess you haven’t really got the platform’s idea.
You’re wrong, I’ve got it. Just globalizing Smiley
Activity: 111
Perhaps they will check the documents, which will be the right decision in the future.
I guess you haven’t really got the platform’s idea.
Activity: 98
Activity: 42
And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
If you find someone please let me know.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
So you would recommend investing in it?
Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Sounds too unnatural. Some statistics are quite ok, but your forecasts… do you actually believe you will reach those numbers?
I read a lot of so pessimistic for casts about market development on closer future so I am doubting if it is really have bright future
I do not think it is a good idea to put such questions at the moment. Soon the pre-sale starts and we will get an opportunity to watch its results.
Pages:
Jump to: