Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 4. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 10
hope this platform will positively influence my revenue. tired of all these abandoned transactions.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I believe the platform will begin a new era in the digital content industry.
Great! Finally video blogging becomes a real profitable occupation!
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
How much the company will charge?
the fee is defined in a white paper. it is 2% on every transaction.
Great job, great analysis, great forecast! Looking forward to joining you!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
I believe the platform will begin a new era in the digital content industry.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
the fee is defined in a white paper. it is 2% on every transaction.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Activity: 280
Project AQER certainly deserves attention. I don’t get the ranking principle. What’s the idea?
I believe it can collect soft cap, because if AQER fails it is my last investments.. I lost so much money
Activity: 70
And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
If you find someone please let me know.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
So you would recommend investing in it?
Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
This is just a forecast, you cannot know for sure
I no longer believe in any forecasts, because there are so many of them and everybody have different opinions
We recommend that you do it so we do not easily believe in predictions because predictions are not necessarily true so you better believe in yourself and also follow the news so as not to miss information
This is all great. Waiting for an opportunity to try it.
Activity: 669
And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
I no longer believe in any forecasts, because there are so many of them and everybody have different opinions
We recommend that you do it so we do not easily believe in predictions because predictions are not necessarily true so you better believe in yourself and also follow the news so as not to miss information
Activity: 266
No wonder they joke that every time a new technological solution is created on the blockchain, somewhere in the world the SQL database dies.
haha Im not sure. my server drops far more often.
have you tried to work better or something? Smiley
I’m not sure if the troubles with traditional databases depend on the blockchain popularity.
neither do I. what I wanted to say is I’m a bit sick of blockchain.
What do you mean ? There are so many ways to use effectively this technology.. I hope it could really make a difference.
Activity: 42
But I can make conclusions based on the experience Smiley
Activity: 439
Activity: 111
I’ll buy the tokens if you show me the appealing design. Smiley
Activity: 210
Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Sounds too unnatural. Some statistics are quite ok, but your forecasts… do you actually believe you will reach those numbers?
Activity: 439
Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Activity: 238
I just believe that these guys aren’t from a bunch that chases cheap PR. There are so many such projects that I am just shocked ..
I agree. It is all about functionality. If it works well, interface doesn’t make so much difference.
Activity: 392
So many  people create the hype around ICO))) the team members can use that)) free marketing capacities))))
Well, what do you consider from the side of advertising and hype around something? Do you really think that there are no honest businessmen who work to realize their dreams and don’t want to deceive anyone with marketing “dirty” tricks? ...
Well, damn, it will be off topic, but my father is just like that. He lived an idea and did everything for it. And he found investors honestly, without deceiving anyone a bit. By the way, I should ask him for advice about this project))
Activity: 224
So many  people create the hype around ICO))) the team members can use that)) free marketing capacities))))
Well, what do you consider from the side of advertising and hype around something? Do you really think that there are no honest businessmen who work to realize their dreams and don’t want to deceive anyone with marketing “dirty” tricks? ...
Pages:
Jump to: