Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 3. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
As I understand it, it may take some time when viewing content, company representatives must fill out many forms to complete a payment. Even after that, the bank needs some time to process this payment. This platform eliminates all waste of time.
Agreed, if you can't make more videos - hire someone to help you. Or help promote a smaller channel through advertising.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
As far as I’ve seen from the whitepaper it is.
But it seems to me I’ve seen something like that before.
Probably you’ve just seen the word “blockchain” Smiley
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
If you find someone please let me know.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
So you would recommend investing in it?
Personally for me it seems that AQER has a range of features that gives this ICO preferences ..
Sounds too unnatural. Some statistics are quite ok, but your forecasts… do you actually believe you will reach those numbers?
I read a lot of so pessimistic for casts about market development on closer future so I am doubting if it is really have bright future
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
And yet I want to say that project AQER is quite an interesting concept of its product... Is that the VERY FIRST solution in the market?
The number of solutions is growing, so it is very likely you could hear something similar. But at the moment, it is a unique solution.
There are lots of platforms for content exchange. but this is the only one for vloggers and brands to cooperate seamlessly.
Not sure. But as far as I can see, Aqer guys will be the first one in this niche.
Hello everybody! I’m a highly interested in Blockchain vlogger. And I was looking for a similar solution for a long time. Aqer is one of a kind.
Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
I agree. It is all about functionality. If it works well, interface doesn’t make so much difference.

Personally I think that user interface plays important role, because most users pays great attention to it
I would like to purchase some tokens as well. Smiley
Activity: 224
Yeah, totally. Why not? Both vloggers and brands are going to use it actively.
I agree. It is all about functionality. If it works well, interface doesn’t make so much difference.

Personally I think that user interface plays important role, because most users pays great attention to it
Activity: 112
I do not think that the project will have a big problem. After all, they should have enough money for further development.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
To be honest, I have not seen such projects, maybe because it’s not long in the crypt. I think that in the near future you should not count on something like that.
I have a question, I wonder what kind of API they use to collect information? Are they reliable?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
will the prices depend on blogger’s position in ranking?
Yeah, I guess this is mentioned in a white paper. I would like to try the functionality.

I think that the functionality of the platform will be excellent, but it's very interesting to try it yourself.
Yeah, I guess this is mentioned in a white paper. I would like to try the functionality.

Maybe it is Smiley But if you are an online seller you face those risks every day Smiley
The company is still very young, each member of our team has valuable knowledge and experience. But I see that they are constantly evolving, that’s good.
Activity: 210
Activity: 252
What factors influence ranking?
Followers, interactions and views.
The platform will collect data from other resources like Youtube, Instagram etc, analyze it and then define the blogger’s position in ranking.
Activity: 126
Followers, interactions and views.
Activity: 126
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
hope this platform will positively influence my revenue. tired of all these abandoned transactions.
The idea of ranking is fantastic. I cannot wait to see/try/browse the platform!
We’ll get rid of intermediaries, finally. I’m bored by all the banking stuff.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
hope this platform will positively influence my revenue. tired of all these abandoned transactions.
The idea of ranking is fantastic. I cannot wait to see/try/browse the platform!
Activity: 89
I believe the platform will begin a new era in the digital content industry.

I wish it can be real, but I  think it will be rather hard to survive this dump.
Prices are attractive, and opportunities are nearly unlimited. So why not?
 Smiley Smiley
Activity: 280
I believe the platform will begin a new era in the digital content industry.

I wish it can be real, but I  think it will be rather hard to survive this dump.
Pages:
Jump to: