Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 25. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Can someone tell me how to sign a smart contract in the system? I am pretty new to all these things, but I am trying to participate in this project))
And please tell me where, in what areas in the framework of the project, artificial intelligence is involved? And what is its innovation here in this project?
Activity: 252
on this platform, the influencer does not receive money until he fulfills all the conditions, nuff said.
Activity: 42
in my opinion, it is very difficult to determine what intentions can an influencer have in mind, he’s just another human being. But you, apparently, have some kind of telepathic capabilities, since everything is clear to you as for how to actually find a sufficient candidate.
Activity: 210
damn it, you just should not contact the first possible candidate. that's all
Activity: 126
Oooh, another blockchain that solves invented problems))) However it is interesting to see if it has some real and necessary features
I was not lazy and read everything, for people of information about the project, it is better to read
Well, then think about where else can you find a place where video bloggers would be able to meet and organize work with advertisers.
Well, as the experience tells me, advertisers can write proposals in social networks
yeah, right. and then these social media-found influencers disappear - and there’s neither the video nor the advance payment, which they have already successfully spent. The problrm is, such relations are not regulated by any legislation.
Activity: 392
Can someone tell me how to sign a smart contract in the system? I am pretty new to all these things, but I am trying to participate in this project))
Activity: 126
Oooh, another blockchain that solves invented problems))) However it is interesting to see if it has some real and necessary features
I was not lazy and read everything, for people of information about the project, it is better to read
Well, then think about where else can you find a place where video bloggers would be able to meet and organize work with advertisers.
Well, as the experience tells me, advertisers can write proposals in social networks
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 182
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
ohh, another dude who decided to make a mess in the subject with his caustic comment. Read about the essence of the project first
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Yeah, that industry is pretty random. I don’t think there will be a demand for it, though.
Fine art is the best cover-up for mafia to launder their money. They will shut down any attempt to determine a potential worth of any piece of art.
Wow, that’s dark. I don’t think that’s the main problem, though. Many gallery owners just scam rich people for money.

Activity: 439
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Yeah, that industry is pretty random. I don’t think there will be a demand for it, though.
Fine art is the best cover-up for mafia to launder their money. They will shut down any attempt to determine a potential worth of any piece of art.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Will you expand to selling rights to pieces of fine art? I don’t think any AI can calculate the KPI for them.
Activity: 266
Agreed. It’s not that much and it’s a simple system. From my experience, the more complicated something looks, the shadier details can be hidden in the agreement.
Yeah, even when the deal looks good, something can be hidden in the fine print. I appreciate the honesty here.
They are straight about the distribution of the capital too. Hopefully they’ll keep being just as honest about stuff later on.
Activity: 224
Agreed. It’s not that much and it’s a simple system. From my experience, the more complicated something looks, the shadier details can be hidden in the agreement.
Yeah, even when the deal looks good, something can be hidden in the fine print. I appreciate the honesty here.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
I think I know what you’re talking about. The article was about some British vloggers, right?
I think so, yeah. The views really didn’t influence the sales of the brand they promoted.
From what I remember, it wasn’t really a study as much as an overview of a single channel. That data couldn’t be used to prove anything.
Another response: Really? Well, I can’t find it right now, but at the time I thought it was legit… Oh, well.
I think the data provided in the white paper is much more trustworthy.
Activity: 182
Will TikTok be included as one of the platforms you support? It is mostly used by kids, so I would strongly advise against it.
Activity: 112
I’m more and more tempted to start a career as a gamer! Now that I will be able to easily find people who’d pay me for that, the only thing that’s stopping me is that my wife might leave me if I’m going to spend too much time in front of the TV Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: