Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 27. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 1
I’m not sure if you’re going to be able to successfully grow a community worldwide, but you definitely already have a fan in England. Good luck with your event and with your project overall!
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
I guess during the test stage this number came up as the most convenient. And why, is having a higher price for an ad not enough of a benefit for you?
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
as I understand it, your company worked with a bunch of third-party developers to create this solution. are you sure their involvement can guarantee the safety of your project?
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Why does the platform need six different ranks? Seems like a completely arbitrary number. And will there be any benefits to getting to the higher rank?
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Another great thing about the platform I haven’t seen anyone mention – its design. It’s simple and minimalistic, and I love it.
Activity: 210
As an investor, I don’t have a lot of time to watch video content. I don’t think a lot of people that are interested in Blockchain and similar fields do. Which is why I don’t think this project is going to succeed, especially if the first stage is aimed at Blockchain enthusiasts.
Why are you so sure that the majority of people are like you? Video content is much easier to consume, it has a much bigger market and many more opportunities.
Yeah, I get that it has a lot more potential, but I still think that busy people prefer to consume their information by reading, not by watching a video.
Well, the only way to check the validity of your opinion is to wait and see how this project grows.
Ok, let’s see. But I certainly won’t be supporting it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
As an investor, I don’t have a lot of time to watch video content. I don’t think a lot of people that are interested in Blockchain and similar fields do. Which is why I don’t think this project is going to succeed, especially if the first stage is aimed at Blockchain enthusiasts.
Why are you so sure that the majority of people are like you? Video content is much easier to consume, it has a much bigger market and many more opportunities.
Yeah, I get that it has a lot more potential, but I still think that busy people prefer to consume their information by reading, not by watching a video.
Well, the only way to check the validity of your opinion is to wait and see how this project grows.
Activity: 439
Activity: 392
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Still, the statistics are impressive – over a billion people visit YouTube each month? That’s nuts.
Merit: 2
I think collaborations, especially on Youtube, are less of a thing now. In the early days, creators wouldn’t have survived without working together. Now, they are much more distant and competitive. In my opinion, your “organic advertisement” will fail.
But what if this is the thing that will bring collabs back to life? If people help others gain something and they won’t lose anything, it could be worth it for them.
I definitely agree. This platform can be the reason for content creators to work together, maybe even in some other form than before. I would love to see what comes from this.
Activity: 238
Activity: 280
I think collaborations, especially on Youtube, are less of a thing now. In the early days, creators wouldn’t have survived without working together. Now, they are much more distant and competitive. In my opinion, your “organic advertisement” will fail.
But what if this is the thing that will bring collabs back to life? If people help others gain something and they won’t lose anything, it could be worth it for them.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Not a chance. In my opinion, video content is here to stay. It resembles an actual human connection too much to die down any time soon.
Activity: 126
Yeah, blogging has been dead for a long time now. It’s time to bury it and forget about it. You’re completely right to choose video content as your main resource.
Although I’ve noticed that blogging has less of an impact than in “ye olden days”, I didn’t know the vlogging was so popular right now. I thought it had died down a little too.
Activity: 42
Yeah, blogging has been dead for a long time now. It’s time to bury it and forget about it. You’re completely right to choose video content as your main resource.
Activity: 182
With no intermediaries in the deal everyone wins! Except for the intermediaries, of course Smiley Good luck with your platform, you will bring a lot of positive changes if you succeed.
Activity: 210
The creator communities are often pretty tight. If a couple of them like your platform, the others will certainly follow suit. I think you have good chances of success.
They’ve also mentioned the adjacent industries. Creative people, even with different interests, often collab, so it will help their expanse into other fields, too.
Yeah, I feel like creative people are always connected through something. My friend draws really well, she often makes YouTube banners, so she has some YouTuber friends. I’m sure the musicians are in the same boat.
Have you heard about the snowball effect? This situation is actually the best example of it, and math says that it will result in exponential growth. Look it up.
Activity: 112
“Third parties can propose additional marketplaces to be integrated within the ecosystem, through a simple click of a button.” – that’s neat. So this project can grow to infinity and beyond. It’s great that you think about the near and far future of your enterprise.
Pages:
Jump to: