Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 26. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 1
Agreed. It’s not that much and it’s a simple system. From my experience, the more complicated something looks, the shadier details can be hidden in the agreement.
Activity: 238
2% payment from every transaction seems like a fair price for a decentralized, honest and transparent platform. I think I will join in.
Activity: 182
It’s really hard to rise up in our modern entertainment industry. Frankly, if you don’t have connections, you probably won’t be able to rise up. So, I think what you’re doing is very important and I’m ready to support it.
Activity: 252
I think I know what you’re talking about. The article was about some British vloggers, right?
I think so, yeah. The views really didn’t influence the sales of the brand they promoted.
From what I remember, it wasn’t really a study as much as an overview of a single channel. That data couldn’t be used to prove anything.
Another response: Really? Well, I can’t find it right now, but at the time I thought it was legit… Oh, well.
Activity: 280
Thanks for your answer! Your approach seems reasonable and very helpful for less experienced, but talented creators.
While your goal of establishing a transparent and intermediate-free market is great and noble, I don’t think you’d be able to reach it quite so fast. In my opinion, the world is not ready for a change for it to happen that fast.
In a case of this project it may be is more efficient to longer terms of theis ICO, because I am also pretty doubting about fact that it can truly reach at least soft cap during these terms.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Let’s say I want to participate in a contest one of the brands organizes, but my rank is low and I’ve never had any deals before. Will it be possible for me to win?
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Would a VPN stand in your way of transparency and fairness? I really like your idea, but I intend to keep using one no matter what, the security of my data is too important for me.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
I think I know what you’re talking about. The article was about some British vloggers, right?
I think so, yeah. The views really didn’t influence the sales of the brand they promoted.
Activity: 42
Let’s not start this argument here Smiley
Activity: 280
As an amateur writer, I wouldn’t pass on such an opportunity! Will be anxiously waiting for the expansion of your platform, so I’d be able to sell my book!
Activity: 98
While your goal of establishing a transparent and intermediate-free market is great and noble, I don’t think you’d be able to reach it quite so fast. In my opinion, the world is not ready for a change for it to happen that fast.
Activity: 392
Activity: 210
Definitely. Americans often forget that there is anyone else in the world besides them)
I think I’ve seen a study that although video content is very popular, the ads in it are not that engaging. Can anyone back me up?
Activity: 182
You might’ve forgotten, but youtube is an international corporation. Maybe there aren’t as many creators in the US, but there are hundreds of thousands of content makers all over the world.

You’re right. And I think that the fact that the company is based in Europe will help it to grow faster than it would if it was US-based.
Activity: 126
You might’ve forgotten, but youtube is an international corporation. Maybe there aren’t as many creators in the US, but there are hundreds of thousands of content makers all over the world.
Activity: 224
I’m a bit skeptical about that too. Are there even this many creators on Youtube? I think that YouTube is really important for  crypto
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
50,000 vloggers seem like wishful thinking. The only way you can gain so many users is if a half of them are no-names.
Activity: 126
Seems legit. Artificial intelligence is not always easy to predict. As for the benefit – a higher price is good, but it doesn’t seem enough for being a “Gold Supper Vlogger” Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: