Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 28. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1
Are these father and son working together as a financial director and CEO? Looks very nice
Activity: 210
The creator communities are often pretty tight. If a couple of them like your platform, the others will certainly follow suit. I think you have good chances of success.
They’ve also mentioned the adjacent industries. Creative people, even with different interests, often collab, so it will help their expanse into other fields, too.
Yeah, I feel like creative people are always connected through something. My friend draws really well, she often makes YouTube banners, so she has some YouTuber friends. I’m sure the musicians are in the same boat.
Will it result in such an exponential growth though? Still seems quite unrealistic to me.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
The creator communities are often pretty tight. If a couple of them like your platform, the others will certainly follow suit. I think you have good chances of success.
They’ve also mentioned the adjacent industries. Creative people, even with different interests, often collab, so it will help their expanse into other fields, too.
Yeah, I feel like creative people are always connected through something. My friend draws really well, she often makes YouTube banners, so she has some YouTuber friends. I’m sure the musicians are in the same boat.
Activity: 126
Activity: 252
 So, with a minimal contribution of 260 euros, I will be able to get someone to promote my Tinder profile? Haha okay, I’m down!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
It seems like a huge timesaver. Plus, determining relative values and constantly changing them seems like a lot of work. Good job, guys, and good luck!
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
So, if the info they use to rank the creators can be accessed for free by anyone, why do they go on to say that there are no tools to determine the performance indicator of a vlogger?
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
They can also rebrand and switch to another type of marketplace anytime they want. The system will allow it.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Take a look at the statistics. While videos might not be the most productive type of ad distribution, it certainly is among the most profitable ones.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Videos take a lot of time and money to produce. Are you sure that your choice of a product for your marketplace was right?
Never thought anyone in the entertainment industry would be interested in the blockchain. Boy, was I wrong!
Activity: 112
This project will definitely threaten and anger some ad companies. Are you sure you’ll be able to find your place in such a toxic and competitive market?
I don’t think ad agencies will have any say in this. If both content creators and content buyers stay happy, they won’t be able to do anything about it.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
This project will definitely threaten and anger some ad companies. Are you sure you’ll be able to find your place in such a toxic and competitive market?

such ambition of this project is great!  Grin but how far can they really implement their goals is another thing? the concept is really a threat to those ad companies but we will see if they can really have their platform up and running, and attract potential customers on board. sometimes getting clients is really difficult. you need a good convincing power why they need your services and not the traditional ones.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
So you’re planning to both eliminate the middle man and include all the contributors into the distribution process? You’re like a godsend for the production teams Smiley Thank you, you have my full support.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Would’ve loved to see the algorithm of their AI. Seems like some sort of a neural network, but with no details given it seems very intriguing.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
Well, it all seems pretty logical. The more brands trust you, the more reasons there are to trust you, don’t you think?
Newcomers will probably start from contests mentioned in the paper. Then, they will have a better chance of being noticed.
Ok, but the number of vids each vlogger can make is limited. So what happens if everyone wants the same person to advertise their brand, but all of their vids are already sold out?
Activity: 392
Well, it all seems pretty logical. The more brands trust you, the more reasons there are to trust you, don’t you think?
Newcomers will probably start from contests mentioned in the paper. Then, they will have a better chance of being noticed.
Activity: 224
Pages:
Jump to: