Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 34. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 10
Getting rid of direct ads in the vids is the right move. I’ve never used a single product or app advertised before a Youtube video Smiley Integrated ads are not nearly as bad and obnoxious. That’s why Audible is so popular right now – they’ve sponsored everyone they could Smiley
Activity: 439
AI doesn’t just rank the vloggers; it determines the boundaries for each class based on the available data, constantly making adjustments and putting them in the appropriate class. Plus, don’t be so sure about the ranking system in your favorite game – it is probably much more complex than you think Smiley
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
The idea with contests is very cool – giving smaller creators a chance to shine is very important. But what if the investor doesn’t like the winner’s content? Will they be able to pull out of the deal? All in all a very interesting idea, good luck with it!
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
isn't it kind of overkill to use an AI based on neural networks just to set up a ranking system for vloggers? is there something I’m missing about it? can't you just set up some sort of a simple point system like in mobas or something?
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
Artificial Intelligence, Blockchain, Advertisement, Marketplace… Seems like a bunch of buzzwords slapped together to leech money from gullible investors. I might be in the minority here, but I don’t trust this.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I’ve got one more reason to develop my vlogging skills Smiley)

Well, now there is a reason to do it seriously, why not, because it is now relevant
Activity: 252
I’ve got one more reason to develop my vlogging skills Smiley)
Activity: 392
Well, if they manage to pull talented bloggers into this, it might work. The whole concept seems new and innovative enough to gain traction. Will definitely follow this project, it could blow up fast.
Activity: 182
Responsible managers and experienced developers have created an excellent team, but they still have a lot of work and progress steps ahead, we will see Cool
Activity: 224
have just taken a look at his profile and experience. it would be great to cooperate with this expert.
Activity: 42
Such stories and plans are really inspiring J
Activity: 280
The founder is a great man! I believe he knows what to do to achieve the best results.
Activity: 210
This is a great step for the content exchange market and the world economy in general.
Activity: 126
I’m preparing to meet my new platform for creativity Smiley
Activity: 126
The business model is impressive! Are you sure that all will work like this?
are there any chances to attract 10,000 vloggers during the first 2 years?
the company’s potential is great. the combination of AI and blockchain is the guarantee of success. besides, as far as I know, the company’s co-founders are trustworthy entrepreneurs and great professionals.
All these facts push me to join the pre-sale J
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
the company’s potential is great. the combination of AI and blockchain is the guarantee of success. besides, as far as I know, the company’s co-founders are trustworthy entrepreneurs and great professionals.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 210
How many users do they plan to attract during the first year?
1,000 vloggers, according to the white paper.
that’s a huge number for the starting business!
They have a great potential, I believe Aqer will reach the goals.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
HOLD CRYPTO!!!!
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
How many users do they plan to attract during the first year?
1,000 vloggers, according to the white paper.
that’s a huge number for the starting business!
Pages:
Jump to: