Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 36. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 439
Merit: 10
ERC standards require destroying the unsold tokens? As I understood it is common for most crypto projects
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
As I understand it, I can only get access to the platform after buying tokens?
Yes, this is the only way to access the platform, use its functions and pay for services without any problems.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Research and market analysis would help you with the decision.
Risks are always rewarded. As a content creator, I’d recommend you to join the pre-sale Smiley)
Activity: 182
On one hand, pre-sale offers better prices. On the other hand, we will be sure about the platform’s potential only a few months later. So what to do?
It’s up to you! As for me, I think the platform is reliable and promising enough to join the pre-sale.
On this issue there are different points of view. You have to decide for yourself how best to proceed. Wink
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Research and market analysis would help you with the decision.
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
As I understand it, I can only get access to the platform after buying tokens?
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
On one hand, pre-sale offers better prices. On the other hand, we will be sure about the platform’s potential only a few months later. So what to do?
It’s up to you! As for me, I think the platform is reliable and promising enough to join the pre-sale.
Activity: 266
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
minimum data about the interface and it is rather strange.. there are a few information even about plans concerning UI..

I would like to take a closer look, too. But I guess there will be no such opportunity before the launch.
Activity: 42
pre-sale is approaching! have you decided what’s your contribution?
Activity: 224
minimum data about the interface and it is rather strange.. there are a few information even about plans concerning UI..
Activity: 392
Poor screens. I cannot say whether the UI is OK for me. However, it can be too early to say for sure, but soon we will know it
Activity: 210
The tool looks promising. Can we get some more details about the interface?
interface? aren’t you interested in functionality? It seems to me that both these characteristics are equally important: the interface and the functionality!
The information here provides some introduction to functionality. but all I see about the interface are 3 small images.
I’d like to take a look at the platform, too.
Interface is not as significant as the features.
Activity: 182
Minimum contribution is rather affordable. I’m glad to see that. This means different users will get the opportunity to join the pre-sale and overall platform development.
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.

Damn.. you have strong teams. VIP.fund, Talketh, Foundico
Already read your 22 yellow paper, and stop at page 20.
Your yellow paper have solid explanation about your projects.
Damn, i wish i can be part of your support members as translator.
Already send email. i hope i have an opportunity for those kind translation.

Activity: 126
interface? aren’t you interested in functionality? It seems to me that both these characteristics are equally important: the interface and the functionality!
The information here provides some introduction to functionality. but all I see about the interface are 3 small images.
I’d like to take a look at the platform, too.
Activity: 126
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
I just wonder if the founders have real hands-on precious experience with content exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: