Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 35. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 105
The future is your Genome
1,000 vloggers during the first year. It sounds ridiculous. How you gonna reach this?
Merit: 111
vite
Lately, I’m just an observer. There are so many blockchain startups that I almost lost my trust in them. Blockchain District SA, please change my mind!
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
How many users do they plan to attract during the first year?
1,000 vloggers, according to the white paper.
Merit: 117
How many users do they plan to attract during the first year?
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
40% discount seems attractive. But I’m still not sure whether it is worth it.
Activity: 182
Their success depends completely on how many representatives of various professions they will attract. I mean not only vloggers, but also artists and musicians who can find the platform useful.
Activity: 42
Activity: 112
What do you think about this “exponential growth of demand” for their tokens?
The forecast cannot be accurate at the moment; the pre-sale hasn’t even started. But I think it is highly possible.
What do you think about this “exponential growth of demand” for their tokens?
Activity: 210
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
ERC standards require destroying the unsold tokens? As I understood it is common for most crypto projects
I guess they do. But I think that we can know it only after some time. Is it so important?
unsold AQER tokens shall be destroyed within two months from the completion if the target of 55 million AQER tokens are sold until January 20.
Activity: 126
Activity: 126
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
What’s the price for 1 AQER?
It is EUR 0.5 or something ike that.
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
What’s the price for 1 AQER?
Activity: 280
ERC standards require destroying the unsold tokens? As I understood it is common for most crypto projects
I guess they do. But I think that we can know it only after some time. Is it so important?
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
I read that 10 percent of the total amount is allocated to presale, is that correct? I think this will not be enough
Yes, that's right, 10,000,000, I'm sure that will be enough for everyone, now the market situation is not very good, so this will be enough
According to my analysis, most of the projects in this forum allocate exactly 10 percent, and everyone had enough, no problems
I read that 10 percent of the total amount is allocated to presale, is that correct? I think this will not be enough
Yes, that's right, 10,000,000, I'm sure that will be enough for everyone, now the market situation is not very good, so this will be enough
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Research and market analysis would help you with the decision.
Risks are always rewarded. As a content creator, I’d recommend you to join the pre-sale Smiley)
Ok, thank you for your responses.
Pages:
Jump to: