Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN] [ICO] AQER: the first blockchain & AI marketplace for Vloggers and Brands - page 37. (Read 17325 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
I liked that they’ve mentioned “Continuous market expansion” Smiley))
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
So ambitious! Hope the users will be happy with you.
Activity: 574
Merit: 117
Great plans for the next 2 years! Good luck guys.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
Roadmap looks impressive. Let’s see if they are going to make it to the success.
Activity: 42
hmmm new opportunities for musicians? I love it. haven’t seen marketplaces like this before.
Activity: 210
This is going to be a powerful ecosystem!
Activity: 126
This is so interesting how the platform prototype looks like!
Activity: 238
I’ve heard something similar about Indahash platform. But they have some other features. I guess this  project is rather better

Or Steem.io, or REOS. They all have their own specifics. But the goal is common.

Cryptocurrency-like content trading is meant to succeed. So many IT enthusiasts start this type of business.
Activity: 224
Merit: 2
I’ve heard something similar about Indahash platform. But they have some other features. I guess this  project is rather better

Or Steem.io, or REOS. They all have their own specifics. But the goal is common.
Activity: 439
Merit: 10
You know what’s weird? The company was founded in 2018.
so what? I hesitate about their reputation.
I guess they don’t have it yet. It depends completely on the product they plan to launch.
No doubts, vloggers first. You should offer something before asking for the revenue. So, as far as I see, the platform will start cooperating with vloggers first.
Activity: 126
I guess they don’t have it yet. It depends completely on the product they plan to launch.
Activity: 462
Merit: 20
Activity: 364
Merit: 11
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Let’s clarify. Can we pay the platform with cryptocurrencies only? Or there is a possibility to pay with fiat money? May be it was mentioned, but I haven’t found it in this discussion
No, if I’m not mistaken I’ve seen a line about the fiat currencies.
“convert fiat money (EUR, USD etc.)”
Am I the only one who is interested in “etc” currencies?)
I guess you are the only one who doesn’t use EUR or USD Smiley))
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Let’s clarify. Can we pay the platform with cryptocurrencies only? Or there is a possibility to pay with fiat money? May be it was mentioned, but I haven’t found it in this discussion
Am I the only one who is interested in “etc” currencies?)
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
Activity: 574
Merit: 117

Merit: 2
I don’t believe the distributed database will save this world. And I don’t understand its active implementation in every single industry.
Activity: 589
Merit: 100
It all sounds well. But I don’t believe one platform can change the whole industry. I know, may be I am too sceptical, but I have seen different projects and I have got some experience..
Pages:
Jump to: