Pages:
Author

Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !! - page 21. (Read 22037 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
It agricultural enhancement together with sciences that ATFS was offered. People all over will get totally amazed with this program.

Not only amazed but they can also learn and taught other people what they learned about the program also gaining knowledge in making good and healthy food via using vegetables instead of red meat.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ineresny can get a symbiosis of agrotechnology and technology blochkchayn. really can be successful both in the crypto community and in the real world.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
A very promising ICO, I just bought some. Good luck to all holders...
Definitely, this project define and explain very will in terms of its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.

Me too, I am also hoping for the good outcome of this project. We can help ATFS to be more successful by promoting it in all social medias. By doing that we can help to gain more serious investors.
Activity: 294
ATFS seems legit as it is the worlds first decentralized agritech and food science crowd funding project built on Ethereum block chain and smart contracts, their white papers seems better with smart master plans to achieve success.
Activity: 518
It is deserving to choose ATFS and its team vow to enhance people quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system also the profits from all the stages of the ATFS will be shared on ATFS tokens smart contracts.
Activity: 574
Have any updates about ATFS from jaychoi? I think we need more the response from our ATFS team, a lot of questions at this topic still not have the answer Sad.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
finally the bounty campaign is there and looks really promising ... ı am curious about the ICO if the hard cap is going to be reached bcs this project needs huge financial resources.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes. We talk about ATFS have potential so much Smiley. All of us can see their potential easily via their mission and whitepaper Smiley. Who know, ATFS will be new revolution at agritech?

Yeah their mission & whitepaper is really amazing as we can see...ATFS is the new revolution of agritech...now people will be more concern of agritech..So thanks to ATFS project for the beginning...
I'm not sure that everyone will like the project, some farmers will certainly get additional opportunities, but many farmers will then be ruined, think about it.

I recommend keeping calm. It reminds me a bit of the situation as it was during the industrial revolution. Then also people were afraid that the machines would replace them and they would be unemployed. Moreover, all this will not happen overnight but slowly and certainly farmers will be able to prepare themselves.
Activity: 322
Merit: 11
It agricultural enhancement together with sciences that ATFS was offered. People all over will get totally amazed with this program.

ATFS bounty program made us feel pride to share about this wonderful opportunity to all my friends so i join ATFS programs to keep supporting ATFS as it is huge with great reputation and positive outcome with excellent missions which brings a huge change in the Agritech in future.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Definitely, this project define and explain very will in terms of its features and platforms. I really appreciate this great project that involves in our new technolgy and approaches the innovation of sciences. Hoping a good outcome of this project.
Yeap, have a lot people pay attention at ATFS, lol, only at ATFS Official Telegram Group i see they hit closed to 5k members. Many people really want have a revolution at agritech with ATFS.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I'm worried about the question, is not the product genetically modified? In our country it is forbidden, I do not know, as in Korea.

I recommend you to read page 39 of the whitepaper to get an idea on what type of food they will produce. Their product will need to pass Generally Recognized As Safe in order to be sold in certain countries.

its plant food been modified and taking apart piece by piece if am right they just create a modified type of plant using agric tech plus finances through blockchain
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, this is a very promising and clear project which has a very great whitepaper which has already attracted many investors for this project. I surely think that this project will reach moon in some days.
Activity: 560
Merit: 126
I'm worried about the question, is not the product genetically modified? In our country it is forbidden, I do not know, as in Korea.

I recommend you to read page 39 of the whitepaper to get an idea on what type of food they will produce. Their product will need to pass Generally Recognized As Safe in order to be sold in certain countries.
Activity: 380
The project is very interesting for me beacuse i am lso from the agriculture feild.i also read the white paper and also joined the bounty programme.i will share the project as more as possible.
Activity: 560
When you look at the team experience and people they are working with, you will know how great this project is. Their portfolio builds trust and I know they shall pull this through.
Activity: 224
Why the price of tokens very different in the white paper of the current value?
Activity: 434
I have followed some bounty from this project, hopefully this project does not disappoint us all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
This is really amazing that  ATFS is a good project with great potential in the future! It is high time to use the crypto currency in everyday life..This quality makes this project successful..
Yes. We talk about ATFS have potential so much Smiley. All of us can see their potential easily via their mission and whitepaper Smiley. Who know, ATFS will be new revolution at agritech?

Yeah their mission & whitepaper is really amazing as we can see...ATFS is the new revolution of agritech...now people will be more concern of agritech..So thanks to ATFS project for the beginning...
I'm not sure that everyone will like the project, some farmers will certainly get additional opportunities, but many farmers will then be ruined, think about it.
In this situation, everything can be. Maybe other farmers on the contrary will better provide their services, that would not be abandoned by their buyers.
Activity: 588

Previously the agri tech field did not had any severe attention for the peoples globally but due to the great start of this project, i am sure that the agritech field will gain more importance and also this project will make huge profits ahead.
So, we really see some improvements about this project and yes that this time many people are getting their attention on this platform. ATFS is a unique platform for me because this is about agriculture which I think the most important to the community.
and I see the funding progress is quite good, more than 50% soft cap already sold in stage 1, good luck and hopefully hard cap can be achieved dev.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Actually this project has been great for me because it is related to the agriculture field and having my ancestors farmers, i get a bit early attracted to such projects. Hope this project reaches good heights in future.
As far as I know, in small villages and that to similar places there is no Internet. And, as a rule, local residents it is not interested what takes place in the domain of high technologies. Correct me, if that not so.
Pages:
Jump to: